Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,878 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

Having Problems Making Money From Fiverr? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Having Problems Making Money From Fiverr? (1627 Views)

How Do I Earn $500 Monthly From Fiverr? / Making Money Online Through Pay-per-view, Surveys, Captcha Etc / Help Me Withdraw From Fiverr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Having Problems Making Money From Fiverr? by Skynet247(m): 12:30pm On Jul 03, 2016
Hello All,

I Discovered that a Lot of Nigerians Complain Daily about not making money on fiverr...
Some Had since given Up thinking its very Difficult to make money from the platform.
I won't say its Easy, But if You know your Onions very well, you will understand that in a short while it will definitely become easy

I think why most Newbies don't make money from fiverr can be due to some certain reasons...

CREATING A SHABBY ACCOUNT
Yes, most Nigerians most have heard people saying "Yea you can make money from fiverr", or seen their friends Bragging about $400 order"
Bingo..
They rush to fiverr and create an account, waiting for same Miracle to happen to them
Fiverr don't work that way, Before creating an account, you need to first know the vital question
Which are..

WHY AM I CREATING AN ACCOUNT?

Knowing Why will make you focus properly in providing the best account, taking note of every single details that can jeopardize your Success...

WHAT CAN I OFFER?
Just because your friend said "Hea there are softwares you can use", doesn't mean you should be a complete Dullard. Come on Try Know Something... This will also determine how professional you are in making deliveries for your services...

DO I HAVE 100% KNOWLEDGE OF THE GIG AM CREATING?
A friend of mine fell on this one, He create a gig on TRAFFIC, and started sending request in the buyer's request page, luckily for him, he got
a $200 order, delivery in 4 days, That was When he began reading on how to provide traffic, Everything was under pressure for him, we later had to Outsource the service. You don't want to be under pressure delivering services on fiverr?
Then Know How to offer those gigs you uploaded...

Stay Tuned For More Points Coming...

Skynet247

2 Likes

Re: Having Problems Making Money From Fiverr? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jul 03, 2016
Hello please I'm interested in knowing how it works, Janetnsikan21 @gmail.com
Re: Having Problems Making Money From Fiverr? by telim: 5:27am On Jul 04, 2016
Be deceiving yourself about getting $200 order on a traffic gig. You are using it as a bait for the forum members to email you and milk them off.

Almost all traffics providers on fiverr are using bot traffics with spoofed referrer from traffic exchange network like hitleap etc or blind networks via expired domains and 301 redirect which are not targeted making the traffics useless and the few ones that delivers human traffics mostly from social media can't guarantee much daily hits to your url.

It is only an idiot that will invest 200 bucks to purchase traffics from fiverr, when there are alot traffics networks available and few professional freelancing sites like upwork, freelancer etc to purchase traffics directly from the networks or have professionals with years of track records that arbitrage highly targeted traffics via loop holes in search engines and traffick networks.
Popular Niches in fiverr with decent quality are Logos,spoof reviews,animated videos,content writting but they are saturated as mess.

Fiverr is for guys with low budget, the fat budget guys spend their cash on upwork, freelancer, niche targeted freelancing sites etc
If you can create scripts or bots to automate tasks. check the data entry and imacros section of upwork and freelancer to start earning asap. There are alot of projects posted in the aforementioned sections every day with good pay but unfortunately few freelancers apply in the imacros and bot development section, because few freelancers have the required skills to develop complex Macros and bots.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Having Problems Making Money From Fiverr? by Skynet247(m): 1:54pm On Jul 04, 2016
If you have nothing reasonable to add please can you Shut to the Up Please...

Just Because you had never made that sum don't mean we are the same ok,

I have much more provided traffic for 400$, Learn to Shut up and learn where you know absolutely nothing Ok...
Re: Having Problems Making Money From Fiverr? by Distinction2224: 8:59pm On Jul 06, 2016
fiverr is very real
Re: Having Problems Making Money From Fiverr? by alaroyeibadan(m): 10:23pm On Jul 06, 2016
I make cool cash in fiverr, I provide realible traffic dat reflect on google analytic, I design flash animation, logo, banner, kindle & ebook cover, I sell domain and web hosting, I boast twitter followers, Instagram followers, and facebook page likes.....

To earn money on fiverr, you have to first learn...
And I don't only make money on fiverr, I also do d same on fourrerr, fiverrup, frelancer, upwork, seoclerk and many more...

Microjob business is real, but if u know notin abt it, just shutup

1 Like

Re: Having Problems Making Money From Fiverr? by Martux100: 12:56pm On Jul 07, 2016
alaroyeibadan:
I make cool cash in fiverr, I provide realible traffic dat reflect on google analytic, I design flash animation, logo, banner, kindle & ebook cover, I sell domain and web hosting, I boast twitter followers, Instagram followers, and facebook page likes.....

And I don't only make money on fiverr, I also do d same on fourrerr, fiverrup, frelancer, upwork, seoclerk and many more...

Pls can you explain how you traffic and animation gig is?
Re: Having Problems Making Money From Fiverr? by Skynet247(m): 5:36pm On Jul 09, 2016
will be making newest post soon...
Re: Having Problems Making Money From Fiverr? by Skynet247(m): 5:52pm On Jul 09, 2016
Gig Image Creation
ooooHHH, This is were a lot of Nigerians do get it wrong, just because it is said that fiverr will make you money doesn't mean you can just go to the platform, after creating your gig template, time to add image you rush to Google and take any image that matches the size duration of fiverr...
You Need to be conscious of the kind of image you intend using for your gig...
For me I always advice Instead of posting gig images from Google... Use Photo-shop to Design a Nice Looking Image...
E>G the Images Below Which I designed within Minutes...

Let Your Image Carry Half of your Descriptions on it, So doing, people sees the gig advantage before even opening in the gig...

Soon we Kick another Point...

1 Like

Re: Having Problems Making Money From Fiverr? by pastie(m): 1:40pm On Jul 10, 2016
alaroyeibadan:

Boss, me na this Facebook likes and followers I'm interested in learning,
how do we go about it ?
Re: Having Problems Making Money From Fiverr? by benardenyia: 2:20pm On Jul 10, 2016
fiver is definately real i must say... i make some cash from there cheesy.. you guys can check out paydesk also its an easier alternative to fiverr.. http://MyPayDesk.com/?ref=74032
Re: Having Problems Making Money From Fiverr? by alaroyeibadan(m): 2:48pm On Jul 17, 2016
pastie:

Boss, me na this Facebook likes and followers I'm interested in learning,
how do we go about it ?

All u need Facebook like nd twitter followers is Rdp, pvc account and software....

Rdp is for secure server , pvc is a bulk u bought to follow any account

Software is what do the job
Re: Having Problems Making Money From Fiverr? by alaroyeibadan(m): 3:04pm On Jul 17, 2016
Martux100:

Pls can you explain how you traffic and animation gig is?

Traffic: u will send specific amount of traffic unique visitors to any URL you wish .... U an send up to 10k visitors to any websites you want

Animation gigs..... We have different type of animation gig.... Whiteboard and 2d Presentation

1 Like

Re: Having Problems Making Money From Fiverr? by pastie(m): 10:30am On Jul 29, 2016
alaroyeibadan:

All u need Facebook like nd twitter followers is Rdp, pvc account and software....

Rdp is for secure server , pvc is a bulk u bought to follow any account

Software is what do the job
Thank you

But still how much does the software cost?
I will greatful if you can mentor me on this

(1) (Reply)

Take Soccer Betting As A Business / Uber Is Not A Profitable Venture / MMM Suffers Heavy Blow As Nigerian Govt Bans It From Using Bitcoin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.