Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,544 members, 7,816,324 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

APC Lists Cases Of Looting Buhari Can’t Ignore - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Lists Cases Of Looting Buhari Can’t Ignore (3098 Views)

APC Lists Buhari’s Achievements Despite Report Of Economic Recession / Ibrahim Idris Accused Of Looting And Sexual Relationship With Subordinates / APC Lists N440bn Fraud Cases Against Jonathan Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Lists Cases Of Looting Buhari Can’t Ignore by ifyan(m): 9:30am On Aug 17, 2015
HungerBAD:
And there are people that wanted Goodluck Jonathan to continue ruling.

This is the oil sector only.

We have not touched CBN,FCT,WORKS and Housing,Aviation and a host of others. This is really sad, as i see no reason why Nigerian's struggle, i see no reason why there are thousands of unemployed graduates.

PDP is the definition of man's inhumanity to another.

You are a hypocrite.

Did you want to tell me from the last 16years of Democratic dispensation your so called Demi God are clean.

Kai's! My people you see this one life
Re: APC Lists Cases Of Looting Buhari Can’t Ignore by ifyan(m): 9:32am On Aug 17, 2015
hinwazaka:

They splashed figured on the newspapers without recourse to litigious investigations and you swallow it hook, line and sinker. You are just the right citizen needed in this new SS media run government
FYI: Hillary Clinton was accused of leaking classified information through her emails. The FBI just took hold of her emails to peruse through for their investigations. She has not been tried by the media yet. The government didn't rush to try her, neither did her opposition rush to declare her guilt. Everyone is waiting for the proper thing to be done first before ascertaining if she is guilty or not. That is the way a system is run, not this media show we are witnessing called a government

Are you surprised. Tomorrow they they will claim that their members are Saints
Re: APC Lists Cases Of Looting Buhari Can’t Ignore by ifyan(m): 9:35am On Aug 17, 2015
mrrock:
I will start taking Buhari serious when I see handcuffs of the hands of OBJ, Tinubu, Atiku. There're many of them that should be in jail, but these 3 are known thieves nationwide.

I am hearing that PMB wouldn't probe of the Halliburton case due to OBJ involvement.

My bro don't expect that

1 Like

Re: APC Lists Cases Of Looting Buhari Can’t Ignore by ifyan(m): 9:36am On Aug 17, 2015
MKO4ever:
They should just leave Buhari alone to do his work, I don't trust any of those party guys

But OBJ was a Saint
Re: APC Lists Cases Of Looting Buhari Can’t Ignore by Nobody: 9:38am On Aug 17, 2015
kestolove95:

– 3.8 trillion Naira out of the 8.1 trillion Naira earned from crude oil (2012-2015) withheld by NNPC

– 2.1 billion US dollars from Excess Crude Account [/b]unaccounted for

– Department of [b]Petroleum Resources’
unremitted 109.7 billion Naira royalty from oil firms

– 6 billion US dollars allegedly looted by some Ministers ( eg petroleum)of the last Administration

– 160 million barrels of crude worth 13.9 billion US dollars lost between 2009 and 2012

– 15 million US dollars from[b] botched arms deal [/b]yet to be returned to Nigeria

​- 13 billion US dollars​ in NLNG dividends mostly unaccounted for

​- 30 billion Naira rice waiver​

​- 183 billion naira​ unaccounted for at the NDDC

http://newsdiaryonline.com/apc-lists-cases-of-looting-buhari-cant-ignore/

They all have one thing in common, Its either its SS and SE oil or It is SS and SE person like involved by your assertion.....
YORUBAS want to die for SS/SE oil.... They keep on fighting for SS and SE oil every day, or fighting SS/SE ppl everyday both offline and online.... what kind of greediness do Yorubas Possess shocked shocked shocked
Re: APC Lists Cases Of Looting Buhari Can’t Ignore by ibedun: 10:11am On Aug 17, 2015
CHESSBOARD:

They all have one thing in common, Its either its SS and SE oil or It is SS and SE person like involved by your assertion.....
YORUBAS want to die for SS/SE oil.... They keep on fighting for SS and SE oil every day, or fighting SS/SE ppl everyday both offline and online.... what kind of greediness do Yorubas Possess shocked shocked shocked

The oil belongs to ALL Nigerians and it is a God given resource not created by the hard labour of anybody's father.

1 Like

Re: APC Lists Cases Of Looting Buhari Can’t Ignore by tucky200(m): 10:16am On Aug 17, 2015
Generalkorex:
Add tinubu and the tax company in lagos state to it.
How much was missing ?
Re: APC Lists Cases Of Looting Buhari Can’t Ignore by disloman(m): 10:39am On Aug 17, 2015
frankyychiji:
Shiooorr!! Keep consoling yourself!
That's what u gat when wording with a shallow-minded person.
Re: APC Lists Cases Of Looting Buhari Can’t Ignore by Nobody: 11:44am On Aug 17, 2015
hinwazaka:

They splashed figured on the newspapers without recourse to litigious investigations and you swallow it hook, line and sinker. You are just the right citizen needed in this new SS media run government
FYI: Hillary Clinton was accused of leaking classified information through her emails. The FBI just took hold of her emails to peruse through for their investigations. She has not been tried by the media yet. The government didn't rush to try her, neither did her opposition rush to declare her guilt. Everyone is waiting for the proper thing to be done first before ascertaining if she is guilty or not. That is the way a system is run, not this media show we are witnessing called a government

Thank you!
The level of illiteracy and gullibility of a majority of Nigerians is so disheartening.
Nobody is against probe but wait until these people are indicted before u condemn them.

1 Like

Re: APC Lists Cases Of Looting Buhari Can’t Ignore by neocortex: 10:18pm On Aug 17, 2015
hinwazaka:

What an impressive response, we keep drumming it into their heads
that media does not equate court of law and no one should celebrate
media convictions but they won't listen, they believe that whoever is
accused in the media is guilty.
Re: APC Lists Cases Of Looting Buhari Can’t Ignore by neocortex: 10:22pm On Aug 17, 2015
APC, keep up the media prosecutions , Nigerians are
solidly behind you. undecided undecided
Re: APC Lists Cases Of Looting Buhari Can’t Ignore by Nobody: 10:58am On Aug 18, 2015
ibedun:

The oil belongs to ALL Nigerians and it is a God given resource not created by the hard labour of anybody's father.

But Lagos belong to only Yorubas, not all Nigerians and I guess its devils given resources undecided undecided undecided...tell that to the birds my friend

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING!!! Biafra: South-east APC Demands Kanu’s Release / Happy Birthday To A Great Visionary Of Our Time. Governor Nyesom Wike / What Is Kanu's Fate Now That IPOB Stands Proscribed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.