Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,379 members, 7,812,108 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:25 AM

Lets Set-up A Forum Like Naijahotjobs, Naijaloaded Ornairaland For You @15k Only - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Lets Set-up A Forum Like Naijahotjobs, Naijaloaded Ornairaland For You @15k Only (790 Views)

Adult Webmasters, I Can Give You 15k Tier 1 Traffic In 5 Days. / 300K Facebook Active Group Available For Sale 15K Only / How Naijaloaded Elevated From Bedroom To A Global Brand – Makinde Azeez Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lets Set-up A Forum Like Naijahotjobs, Naijaloaded Ornairaland For You @15k Only by kenny15: 6:18pm On Aug 16, 2015
Have you been dreaming of owning your own forum site like , or nairaland.com? Then look no further, THE OPPORTUNITY IS HERE!

We can help you set-up a standard forum site like any of , nairaland.com or for only 15k (PROMO).
You get the job done before you pay! you only get your preferred domain name and a hosting space.

Call us on: 0703-333-9556 for more details.
Re: Lets Set-up A Forum Like Naijahotjobs, Naijaloaded Ornairaland For You @15k Only by Nobody: 6:22pm On Aug 16, 2015
kenny15:
Have you been dreaming of owning your own forum site like , or nairaland.com? Then look no further, THE OPPORTUNITY IS HERE!

We can help you set-up a standard forum site like any of , nairaland.com or for only 15k (PROMO).
You get the job done before you pay! you only get your preferred domain name and a hosting space.

Call us on: 0703-333-9556 for more details.

Bleep. Is it that easy to Creat?

Fuckersss
Re: Lets Set-up A Forum Like Naijahotjobs, Naijaloaded Ornairaland For You @15k Only by kenny15: 8:06pm On Aug 17, 2015
jboy73:

Bleep. Is it that easy to Creat?

Fuckersss
shocked As in If something seems difficult for you or takes you more time to achieve, does that mean that its the same for way it seems for others? Guy, not every one thinks like you ok... After going through stress to achieve something for the first time, people develop formulas to easily get that same thing done the second time in most cases Mr. man.

Whats your stress
I think my offer is on a very safe ground for anyone interested to try... i.e. You get the Job done and see what you want before you pay!!! whats the itch then?? You insult just any how! or are there some idiots and fools that cant think here? smh

If you truly own http://www .b ona9ja. com and cant be careful how you do things online or carefully watch your online comments, replies or posts am really disappointed in you. smh undecided

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of A Mentor In Blogging / My Webhost Just Folded! What Do I Do? / How Do I Tell A Client To Pay For His Site Hosting Every Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.