Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,161 members, 7,829,147 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Madness?!! University Girls Upload Their Sex And L€SBIAN Photos On Facebook [see - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Madness?!! University Girls Upload Their Sex And L€SBIAN Photos On Facebook [see (3856 Views)

Ahneeka Speaks On Masturbating, Teddy And Bambam Toilet Sex And More / Another NYSC Corper ‘disgraces Herself’ On Facebook (see What She Wrote) / Patoranking At Babcock University, Girls Going Crazy [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Madness?!! University Girls Upload Their Sex And L€SBIAN Photos On Facebook [see by realoke: 8:18pm On Aug 16, 2015
What is wrong with most of the ladies?, A group of student took to Facebook and posted their pr!vate na k€d photos for just reason known to them, but whatever reason it is, this is a total madness. see more >>> http://rangeblogz..com/2015/08/madness-university-girls-upload-their-x.html

1 Share

Re: Madness?!! University Girls Upload Their Sex And L€SBIAN Photos On Facebook [see by Fajs: 8:24pm On Aug 16, 2015
Girl to Girl..... God help ladies, they are the problem of this world
Re: Madness?!! University Girls Upload Their Sex And L€SBIAN Photos On Facebook [see by nnachukz(m): 9:19pm On Aug 16, 2015
14yrs in prison dey hungry them. Soon they will be caught and send there.
Re: Madness?!! University Girls Upload Their Sex And L€SBIAN Photos On Facebook [see by nnachukz(m): 9:19pm On Aug 16, 2015
14yrs in prison dey hungry them. Soon they will be caught and send there. If they are Nigerians.
Re: Madness?!! University Girls Upload Their Sex And L€SBIAN Photos On Facebook [see by princealexndre(m): 9:23pm On Aug 16, 2015
warriisdis ...i wish i was dere..
Re: Madness?!! University Girls Upload Their Sex And L€SBIAN Photos On Facebook [see by youngberry001(m): 9:42pm On Aug 16, 2015
princealexndre:
warriisdis ...i wish i was dere..
and nah wheelbarrow we go used take u from there smiley

(1) (Reply)

Nicki Minaj Releases Hot New Photos / Tekno Flaunts His Multi Million Studio In His Mansion With Skales (PHOTOS) / Awesome Photos That Flaunt Mercy Johnson’s Sexy Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.