Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:48 AM

Awesome Photos That Flaunt Mercy Johnson’s Sexy Body - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Awesome Photos That Flaunt Mercy Johnson’s Sexy Body (3841 Views)

AY: Why I Flaunt My Cars And House / Groomsmen Flaunt Their Wristwatches At Banky W & Adesua Etomi's White Wedding / Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son's 1st Birthday With Awesome Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Awesome Photos That Flaunt Mercy Johnson’s Sexy Body by omoashy: 3:58am On Apr 16, 2017
After three kids (her last visit to the labour room was over a year ago) her post natal body would make many women go green with envy.

Though one would not deny the use of waist-cinchers, its obvious Mercy Johnson-Okojie is working tirelessly at the gym to look this sexy.

Currently the new Special Adviser to the Kogi State Governor, Yahya Bello on Arts, Culture and Entertainment, the Kogi-born actress seems to have had a wardrobe overhaul!

Now looking sexier, her beach body is coming alive and many fans are wondering if Mercy, who is married to Odi, a businessman, would not return to the maternity ward soon.

http://kemiashefonlovehaven.com/?p=9340

Re: Awesome Photos That Flaunt Mercy Johnson’s Sexy Body by Atiku2019: 4:54am On Apr 16, 2017
Nice
Re: Awesome Photos That Flaunt Mercy Johnson’s Sexy Body by Thisboysef(m): 5:49am On Apr 16, 2017
Nawa o nyash be like trailer
Re: Awesome Photos That Flaunt Mercy Johnson’s Sexy Body by nuelzy: 6:21am On Apr 16, 2017
whatever make-up artist did her make over in d first pix...should be her personal make up artist...he/she understands her skin tone...lovely pix tho
Re: Awesome Photos That Flaunt Mercy Johnson’s Sexy Body by Nobody: 7:03am On Apr 16, 2017
See as she use yansh lost oge okoye for the 3picsure
Re: Awesome Photos That Flaunt Mercy Johnson’s Sexy Body by PMPhoenix(m): 7:11am On Apr 16, 2017
Well her ass to lower leg ratio is too large and thighs have too much loose fat. Breasts are gold standard though.
Re: Awesome Photos That Flaunt Mercy Johnson’s Sexy Body by pyyxxaro: 8:30am On Apr 16, 2017
I reserve my comment cool

(1) (Reply)

Davido's Father Buy An Iphone For Davido & Naija Lady Who met With Him (pic,vid) / Genevieve Nnaji Completes Her Estate In Abuja / #BamTeddy: Bridesmaids Vs Groomsmen (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.