Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,709 members, 7,809,693 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:22 PM

Attahiru Jega Receives New Appointment - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Attahiru Jega Receives New Appointment (52478 Views)

Attahiru Jega Disappointed Me, Says Jonathan / Lai Mohammed, Abba Kyari, El-Rufai & Attahiru Jega Meet At Kaduna Airport (PICS) / Attahiru Jega- Man Of The Year Way Back In 1993. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Attahiru Jega Receives New Appointment by ademoladeji(m): 5:15am On Aug 17, 2015
The Jegacious professor!
Re: Attahiru Jega Receives New Appointment by strawb(f): 5:16am On Aug 17, 2015
Ok
Re: Attahiru Jega Receives New Appointment by Nobody: 5:17am On Aug 17, 2015
www.houseofniviek.blog.com what you see, will surprise you.
Re: Attahiru Jega Receives New Appointment by mrcasanova1(m): 5:25am On Aug 17, 2015
He sure deserves it.

Meanwhile, feast your eyes on my signature, if you're a man cheesy.
Re: Attahiru Jega Receives New Appointment by Williams1982(m): 5:28am On Aug 17, 2015
Na the man reputation dey wok for am.congrats jega
Re: Attahiru Jega Receives New Appointment by MistaHumble(m): 5:29am On Aug 17, 2015
My mentor.. "He who has a clean hand and a pure heart (meaning someone that chose not to steal public money & and allow Nigerians choose the president they want), who has not lifted up his soul to vanity nor sworn deceitfully(meaning someone who chose not to collect bribe amounting into millions of dollars to rig elections), he shall receive blessings from the Lord and righteousness from the God of his salvation (See how blessed Jega is right now).

While some people are running from piller to post because of the evil they have done, see a true LEGEND who is even achieving more after leaving one of the most influential political offices.

God bless Me.
God bless Jega..
God bless Buhari...
God bless Nigeria....
Re: Attahiru Jega Receives New Appointment by Ekeke1(m): 5:33am On Aug 17, 2015
My man of d year.
Re: Attahiru Jega Receives New Appointment by ifeoluwasegun(m): 5:39am On Aug 17, 2015
Well deserved!
Re: Attahiru Jega Receives New Appointment by Israel5(m): 5:53am On Aug 17, 2015
Aite. E don accept?
Re: Attahiru Jega Receives New Appointment by AnanseK(m): 6:01am On Aug 17, 2015
kosovo:
Clearly shows that people don't read before commenting.. The article is a fluke and it's a shame Naij could actually publish this very pad piece..

After beating about the bush, we still have no clue what Jega appointment is.. undecided

....."pad piece?"...

When pointing your finger - care is a prerequisite .
Re: Attahiru Jega Receives New Appointment by sabi159(m): 6:01am On Aug 17, 2015
So all of una no dey sleep again abi, na witch unu com b? Shey!

Ooni of ife is watching u people
Re: Attahiru Jega Receives New Appointment by montees(m): 6:19am On Aug 17, 2015
Good
Re: Attahiru Jega Receives New Appointment by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:22am On Aug 17, 2015
Orubebe nko?
Re: Attahiru Jega Receives New Appointment by nitajj: 6:31am On Aug 17, 2015
JustJosh20:
well deserved
Wishing you all the best.. but please be very careful with those people. plateau state is very volatile especially for those from the far - north.......
Re: Attahiru Jega Receives New Appointment by Dooyboy(m): 6:45am On Aug 17, 2015
Good man,God bless u
Re: Attahiru Jega Receives New Appointment by cactuscee(m): 6:47am On Aug 17, 2015
Noloss:

Beware of 419. Dis land is not for sale
If the land is not for sale, how about the owner of the land?
Re: Attahiru Jega Receives New Appointment by Seadove70(m): 6:47am On Aug 17, 2015
Jega and his true word always..
Re: Attahiru Jega Receives New Appointment by sweetgala(m): 6:52am On Aug 17, 2015
kosovo:
Clearly shows that people don't read before commenting.. The article is a fluke and it's a shame Naij could actually publish this very pad piece..

After beating about the bush, we still have no clue what Jega appointment is.. undecided

"appointed pro-chancellor and chairman of council of the Plateau State University"
Re: Attahiru Jega Receives New Appointment by Perelo(m): 6:58am On Aug 17, 2015
Waiting for u prof. Attahirru jega.. Mehn our school iz gonna make sence soon....

BEWARE OF 419. THIS LAND IS NOT FOR SELL...[quote][/quote]
Re: Attahiru Jega Receives New Appointment by kosovo(m): 6:59am On Aug 17, 2015
sweetgala:

"appointed pro-chancellor and chairman of council of the Plateau State University"

Thanks, the news was incomplete earlier.. I appreciate buddy smiley

1 Like

Re: Attahiru Jega Receives New Appointment by Nuhusky: 7:02am On Aug 17, 2015
Yes his integrity said it all congrat Prof. Welcome to home of peace and tourism hope we will resume 2geda @Bokkos
Re: Attahiru Jega Receives New Appointment by kraftykc(m): 7:02am On Aug 17, 2015
Realist5:
All of u are commenting on this rubbish without reading through it.

Jega has been Appointed as What?

Pls I stand to be corrected....

Pro-Chancellor of Plateau state University.

1 Like

Re: Attahiru Jega Receives New Appointment by Barbiekhadyjarh: 7:14am On Aug 17, 2015
Congratulations... buh we still need him in BUK
Re: Attahiru Jega Receives New Appointment by ignis: 7:22am On Aug 17, 2015
Nice one.
Re: Attahiru Jega Receives New Appointment by chimchim1(m): 7:24am On Aug 17, 2015
I pity u anyway. U lack understanding right? he is appointed as pro chancellor of the university. Or u have nt heard that b4
kosovo:

Re: Attahiru Jega Receives New Appointment by kosovo(m): 7:28am On Aug 17, 2015
chimchim1:
I pity u anyway. U lack understanding right? he is appointed as pro chancellor of the university. Or u have nt heard that b4

You should have pity on yourself..

At the time I left the comment, the article was inclusive..

you just woke up and the first thing you can do is to ridicule yourself undecided
Re: Attahiru Jega Receives New Appointment by Nobody: 7:36am On Aug 17, 2015
kosovo:

You should have pity on yourself..

At the time I left the comment, the article was inclusive..

you just woke up and the first thing you can do is to ridicule yourself undecided
what is stoping you from modifying the post before anyone opposses you again
Re: Attahiru Jega Receives New Appointment by shut(f): 7:41am On Aug 17, 2015
Blablablaaa
Which election improve,that same election where underaged and even animals voted in?
Hahaha Nigeria politicians are clowns

Tell my old man that I said that cheesy

1 Like

Re: Attahiru Jega Receives New Appointment by faaz24: 7:51am On Aug 17, 2015
ORUBEBE deserves one too
Re: Attahiru Jega Receives New Appointment by kazmanbanjoko(m): 8:55am On Aug 17, 2015
kosovo:

as pro chancellor of plateau state university. Yu cannot read and comprehend, simple.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Edo Election: Obaseki Visits Wike, Praises The Rivers Governor Over Win (Photos) / Patrick Obahiagbon Picks APC Nomination Form For Senate (Photos) / The Boy That Intercepted First Suicide Bomber That Attacked Borno Mosque (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.