Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,162 members, 7,835,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Is Abuja A No Man's Land ? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Abuja A No Man's Land ? (2599 Views)

Is Abuja Part Of The Northern States? / Pls Help! This Is Abuja (photos) / Answer this question from nnamdi kanu if you think lagos is not no man's land. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Abuja A No Man's Land ? by kenny987(f): 3:10am On Aug 17, 2015
vicadex07:
May God bless you my brother. Kenny987 (I presume you're from benin abi?) see this.

U know, our back and forth so far has been on why u chose to insult a tribe and call them rodents that cause bitterness and strife. I still maintain that it was an uncivilised and unbecoming thing to do. Being proud/arrogant is Chinua's opinion and like I said, a statement of fact primarily because the Igbos have never been given to servitude from the word go. Unlike what is obtainable in the North and West where the monarchical system holds supreme, it is not the same in Igbo land. Just about anything can offend anyone so even a certain level of confidence can be interpreted as a 'disregard for humility and quietness' and deemed offensive but the Igbo man does not look down on other traditions. He sees them, acknowledges them and remains who he is. Unfortunately one or more may be offended but it is what it is and certainly not a weakness.

I have not bothered with the no man's land trivia because it comes with various perspectives that yield different interpretations depending on a point of view. Still, Lagos belongs to the indigenes and residents of Lagos. No one can get up, decide to profile and evict any group of persons because they are not of a particular ancestral origin. Traditions are in place and no one should expect the Igbo or other tribes to bow and lose their identity because they sojourned from other lands. There has to be cohesion and understanding. No one should threaten the others and expect them to remain bowed in obeisance. Certainly not the Igbo man.

Finally, u presumed wrong. I am Igbo not from Benin.

2 Likes

Re: Is Abuja A No Man's Land ? by SonOfEl(m): 3:22am On Aug 17, 2015
azzima:
I keep asking myself,how come they are the only tribe that is fighting the law on indigineship. How can an Igbo man claim he is from Ondo State just because he was born in Ondo State?I have NEVER come across ANY other tribe that fights to claim another state. EVEN an ONDO man though can claim to be a lagosian because he was born in Lagos but he will quickly PROUDLY tell you that he is from Ondo Sharp with regal.

even Satan will be embarrassed at the methods you use in lying..... ah ah....your lies are naked.

every true Igbo man will proudly boast of his IGBONESS even if he finds himself in the land of Eskimos. you lie no enter....

1 Like

Re: Is Abuja A No Man's Land ? by SonOfEl(m): 3:27am On Aug 17, 2015
azzima:
I remember Igbos saying they have become Landlords while their Yoruba hosts are tenants. Which progressive People with COMMON SENSE will ever utter statements like that to their hostsWe have Binis, idomas,Hausas, igalas, efiks, even Ijaws that live in Lagos and NONE has ever disrespected their host with illogical statements like that. You know whybecause they are Rational thinking people who are very PROUD of their heritage and understands that they wouldn't want anyone to do it to them in their lands as well. But here we have the CBN (CHEST BEATERS OF NIGERIA )........acting like they have lost their senses. History keeps repeating itself with these folks,they just NEVER learn from past mistakes. ...it's embedded!

don't worry, we will come and "doba le" for you people...... pls wait very well for us.....
Re: Is Abuja A No Man's Land ? by azzima(m): 3:32am On Aug 17, 2015
EVEN Abia State kicked out NON-ABIAN Igbos from their civil service and I never heard Ohanaeze calling Abia a "no man's land ". But you hear them foaming in the mouth in Yorubaland. Have you ever noticed that they will NEVER utter this in Kano or Kaduna? because we ALL know what the results will be . I blame the Yorubas. The Omoniles and agberos should have done the needful.

1 Like

Re: Is Abuja A No Man's Land ? by azzima(m): 3:37am On Aug 17, 2015
SonOfEl:

don't worry, we will come and "doba le" for you people...... pls wait very well for us.....
CBN(EMPTY CHEST BEATERS OF NIGERIA ) & WAILERS!!

Re: Is Abuja A No Man's Land ? by vicadex07(m): 3:47am On Aug 17, 2015
Lol...but u initially denied being igbo. I wouldnt have bothered replying you if you were upfront with me abt your identity cos you will never reason with me wether I am stating the fact or not...afterall the ego of an igboman like you just postulated is more important than anything else...like the truth
kenny987:

U know, our back and forth so far has been on why u chose to insult a tribe and call them rodents that cause bitterness and strife. I still maintain that it was an uncivilised and unbecoming thing to do. Being proud/arrogant is Chinua's opinion and like I said, a statement of fact primarily because the Igbos have never been given to servitude from the word go. Unlike what is obtainable in the North and West where the monarchical system holds supreme, it is not the same in Igbo land. Just about anything can offend anyone so even a certain level of confidence can be interpreted as a 'disregard for humility and quietness' and deemed offensive but the Igbo man does not look down on other traditions. He sees them, acknowledges them and remains who he is. Unfortunately one or more may be offended but it is what it is and certainly not a weakness.

I have not bothered with the no man's land trivia because it comes with various perspectives that yield different interpretations depending on a point of view. Still, Lagos belongs to the indigenes and residents of Lagos. No one can get up, decide to profile and evict any group of persons because they are not of a particular ancestral origin. Traditions are in place and no one should expect the Igbo or other tribes to bow and lose their identity because they sojourned from other lands. There has to be cohesion and understanding. No one should threaten the others and expect them to remain bowed in obeisance. Certainly not the Igbo man.

Finally, u presumed wrong. I am Igbo not from Benin.
Re: Is Abuja A No Man's Land ? by SonOfEl(m): 3:50am On Aug 17, 2015
azzima:
EVEN Abia State kicked out NON-ABIAN Igbos from their civil service and I never heard Ohanaeze calling Abia a "no man's land ". But you hear them foaming in the mouth in Yorubaland. Have you ever noticed that they will NEVER utter this in Kano or Kaduna? because we ALL know what the results will be . I blame the Yorubas. The Omoniles and agberos should have done the needful.

were the workers not reabsorbed back into the civil service? in fact the chief judge of abia is from anambra, so try another excuse.....

the recent riot that killed Igbos in the north saw the retaliation of Igbos on Hausa Muslims in aba...thank God the then governor had to plead with angry Igbo youths....we ain't cowards like you dude.
Re: Is Abuja A No Man's Land ? by GboGboAye: 3:56am On Aug 17, 2015
vicadex07:
Igbos are rodents infesting any region or location they migrate too with strife and bitterness. They will soon come and also tell us how abuja wont survive without them and how they built the city from scratch cos the indegenes were lazy
What is wrong with you?
Re: Is Abuja A No Man's Land ? by GboGboAye: 3:58am On Aug 17, 2015
kenny987:

Just a simple question and you already throw abuses. Infesting regions with strife and bitterness? Rodents? This is the result of hearing and parroting one thing too many times, it assumes the appearance of truth but if you are asked to come up with justification for calling your people such names or claiming that they cause strife and bitterness you will come up empty. There will be no substance to whatever you try to bring up as your proof. Take time out and think...decide whether being insulting especially without good cause is a worthwhile venture to embark upon.
Don't mind this kpekpeye that is seeking attention unnecessarily. Pseeeuuuuu!!!
Any small this he will be throwing insults at igbo. There's no point wasting ur saliva on him

1 Like

Re: Is Abuja A No Man's Land ? by GboGboAye: 4:04am On Aug 17, 2015
This thread should be taken down abeg. An ordinary question of land has brought out the territorial demons in people.
Kai!! angry
Re: Is Abuja A No Man's Land ? by vicadex07(m): 4:13am On Aug 17, 2015
When it comes to the no mans land mantra, ibos are always the culprit whether in Abuja, Lagos, indeginous Niger Delta Peoples land and anywhere else in the world. The spirit of greed and arrogance in an average iboman is so overwhelming that they dont know how bad it is whenever they are exhibiting it. One kenny987 has been persistently quoting me, insisting that such attributes (over the top greed and pride) is actually a good thing. The thing just tire me my brother
GboGboAye:

What is wrong with you?

2 Likes

Re: Is Abuja A No Man's Land ? by vicadex07(m): 4:17am On Aug 17, 2015
I guess you're ibo too...well a word they say is enuf for the wise
GboGboAye:

Don't mind this kpekpeye that is seeking attention unnecessarily. Pseeeuuuuu!!!
Any small this he will be throwing insults at igbo. There's no point wasting ur saliva on him
Re: Is Abuja A No Man's Land ? by kenny987(f): 5:31am On Aug 17, 2015
vicadex07:
Lol...but u initially denied being igbo. I wouldnt have bothered replying you if you were upfront with me abt your identity cos you will never reason with me wether I am stating the fact or not...afterall the ego of an igboman like you just postulated is more important than anything else...like the truth

At no time in the course of our discourse did my identity come up for discussion so where did I deny being Igbo? Whatever your personal opinions or obsessions are just don't try to bring lies. That might be ur stock-in-trade which u probably get away with but I will so stop u right here and now. I do not shy away from my identity and make sure I reason with anyone here on a level platform.
U jumped to conclusions by presuming I was from Benin and I corrected you. However i can see that you don't like the fact that u were engaged and caught at your own lies by someone from the tribe u sought to put down. U are also surprised I could talk without resorting to insults and tantrums unlike u so that's why u want to fall back on ur default setting which is to lie n cast aspersions. Point out now where I denied being Igbo!

Again u jumped to assumptions. I am female so address me as one not Igbo man. The truth in all I've said stares u in the face and u cant deny it. Learn to stop using nasty words on a group of people especially when u have no basis or justification other than beer parlour rumours u peddle n try to sell as d truth. It's your life anyway and no skin off my nose.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Abuja A No Man's Land ? by Nobody: 12:34pm On Aug 17, 2015
azzima:
You just wasted OUR time with this USELESS ramblings......who is ever surprised by you people's ramblings.

Noisemaking and senseless ramblings have been a trademark of you treacherous cowards.
Re: Is Abuja A No Man's Land ? by asha80(m): 12:44pm On Aug 17, 2015
nduchucks:

Only the ignorant is unaware of the fact that the Gwaris own Abuja and will reclaim that land intoto soon enough.
reclaim from who?
Re: Is Abuja A No Man's Land ? by nduchucks: 1:35pm On Aug 17, 2015
asha80:
reclaim from who?

From the vagabonds who are quick to label it no man's land.
Re: Is Abuja A No Man's Land ? by asha80(m): 1:41pm On Aug 17, 2015
nduchucks:

From the vagabonds who are quick to label it no man's land.
when you say vagabonds I guess you mean fg that grabbed land and started designating and mapping out lands for different uses?
Re: Is Abuja A No Man's Land ? by nduchucks: 1:45pm On Aug 17, 2015
asha80:
when you say vagabonds I guess you mean fg that grabbed land and started designating and mapping out lands for different uses?
Connie Abriba man die, Connie man bury am. smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

WHY ARE THE IGBOS THE ONLY TRIBE SUPPORTING SARAKI??? / Buhari May Be Nigeria's Worst President Ever. / Fear Of Amaechi Read Nyesom Wike Comment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.