Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,880 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Trailer Crashes Into 18-sitter Bus On Lagos-ibadan Exp; No One Survived(Graphic) - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Trailer Crashes Into 18-sitter Bus On Lagos-ibadan Exp; No One Survived(Graphic) (63530 Views)

Container Falls On Bus On Badagry Expressway In Lagos (photos) / About 10 Men Sitting On A Bus On A Lekki Highway / Accident Involving Truck And Bus On Ore-Lagos, Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trailer Crashes Into 18-sitter Bus On Lagos-ibadan Exp; No One Survived(Graphic) by shegs4danny(m): 2:35pm On Aug 17, 2015
RIP TO THE DEATH MAY GOD FORGIVE THERE SIN
Re: Trailer Crashes Into 18-sitter Bus On Lagos-ibadan Exp; No One Survived(Graphic) by informato: 2:37pm On Aug 17, 2015
prosperng:

You have a serious problem of tribalism, and hatred towards other tribes in Nigeria. You better change before you form another boko haram group. As for me, I love Nigeria and all people and tribes in Nigeria but I TOTALLY HATE CORRUPTION AND TRIBALISM.
hahahahahahhahahha....i do not know you,and am not interested in knowing you ,have a nice day sir....NEXT TOPIC PLS
Re: Trailer Crashes Into 18-sitter Bus On Lagos-ibadan Exp; No One Survived(Graphic) by CaptainJune: 2:42pm On Aug 17, 2015
This is one among many reasons why people should not delay giving their lives to Jesus Christ today. Death may come knocking at your door that time you least expect it or when you've a million reasons not to expect it.

RIP to the dead. Hope they died in the Christ, otherwise...hmmm...otherwise...
Re: Trailer Crashes Into 18-sitter Bus On Lagos-ibadan Exp; No One Survived(Graphic) by IceDude(m): 2:43pm On Aug 17, 2015
MVLOX:
This one reason I just hate traveling. The hazards are just too much especially on our Nigerian roads
U dont have to travel before u get involved in an accident.....What we need is divine protection.

2 Likes

Re: Trailer Crashes Into 18-sitter Bus On Lagos-ibadan Exp; No One Survived(Graphic) by fisosi: 2:48pm On Aug 17, 2015
May the soul of the departed rest in peace.
Re: Trailer Crashes Into 18-sitter Bus On Lagos-ibadan Exp; No One Survived(Graphic) by odogwueast: 2:48pm On Aug 17, 2015
So many souls has lost in that road in the name of truck or traller our FG should do something in that road

RIP
Re: Trailer Crashes Into 18-sitter Bus On Lagos-ibadan Exp; No One Survived(Graphic) by vincent7447(m): 2:51pm On Aug 17, 2015
oh my God
Re: Trailer Crashes Into 18-sitter Bus On Lagos-ibadan Exp; No One Survived(Graphic) by TheDauraMallam: 2:55pm On Aug 17, 2015
mrcasanova1:
From January up until this time, we have been reading and hearing news of horrible accidents like these... It's really sad.

When will our govt learn to place a restriction on these heavy duty vehicles? They have claimed over 5000 lives @ various location this year alone!

It is well. RIP to the dead... And strength to bear the loss to the families.

What the_fuck is well about people dying daily due to bad roads and avoidable mistakes?

What the_fuck is well, idiot?

Shameless Nigerian
Re: Trailer Crashes Into 18-sitter Bus On Lagos-ibadan Exp; No One Survived(Graphic) by sunsewa: 2:57pm On Aug 17, 2015
This boko boys disguising as drivers,indirectly executing their plans in southern States through trucks accidents and tanker explosions, assumptions,but do the maths.
Re: Trailer Crashes Into 18-sitter Bus On Lagos-ibadan Exp; No One Survived(Graphic) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Aug 17, 2015
This is heart breaking. So sad. RIP.

1 Like

Re: Trailer Crashes Into 18-sitter Bus On Lagos-ibadan Exp; No One Survived(Graphic) by segzy0i(m): 3:00pm On Aug 17, 2015
May God save us o
Re: Trailer Crashes Into 18-sitter Bus On Lagos-ibadan Exp; No One Survived(Graphic) by jesussaves22: 3:04pm On Aug 17, 2015
Short of words. Please rest in peace dear comrades. If there is another life you will not experience this kind of death again. Rest in peace
Re: Trailer Crashes Into 18-sitter Bus On Lagos-ibadan Exp; No One Survived(Graphic) by RaptorX: 3:08pm On Aug 17, 2015
Useless good for nothing country, how do they know some of the people in these accidents arent still alive and prompt medical treatment will probably save their life. It's always the same scenario, people stretched out on the floor and idiots taking pictures. Look at accident victims being thrown in the back of a pick up truck like cattle. The black race is just a useless race of people to its self and the world.

2 Likes

Re: Trailer Crashes Into 18-sitter Bus On Lagos-ibadan Exp; No One Survived(Graphic) by Cyriloha(m): 3:10pm On Aug 17, 2015
IdiAmin1:
Truck drivers in Nigeria need to have psychiatric hospitals clearance before driver's licence.

The world is evolving and we need to be civilised. The last time I came home, I was cruising with my sis kids and we were held up in a huge traffic. The way those 1diots honk their trucks as if the honk would clear the road for them was just terrible that my little niece began to cry.

Rip to the dead.

Bro those trailer guys you mighty think thy are just doing it but you won't know that stupity has taken over them
Re: Trailer Crashes Into 18-sitter Bus On Lagos-ibadan Exp; No One Survived(Graphic) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Aug 17, 2015
Nigerians and their weird / morbid fascination with the dead and dismembered. What sort of moronic human would take such photographs, then post them on an online forum?

Just look at all those blood thirsty hyaena standing over the bodies!

May the departed Rest in Eternal Peace.

1 Like

Re: Trailer Crashes Into 18-sitter Bus On Lagos-ibadan Exp; No One Survived(Graphic) by RaptorX: 3:22pm On Aug 17, 2015
cmax16:
FRSC no wear gloves dey use bare hand pack human remains...na wah!
Frsc official packing human remains with no gloves and wearing slippers, what a country.

1 Like

Re: Trailer Crashes Into 18-sitter Bus On Lagos-ibadan Exp; No One Survived(Graphic) by qtx(m): 3:27pm On Aug 17, 2015
too too horrific to be put on public domain now haba.

May their Souls Rest in peace.

[url]robminds.com[/url]
Re: Trailer Crashes Into 18-sitter Bus On Lagos-ibadan Exp; No One Survived(Graphic) by sultaan(m): 3:27pm On Aug 17, 2015
Siena:
Nigerians and their weird / morbid fascination with the dead and dismembered. What sort of moronic human would take such photographs, then post them on an online forum?

No pic means it never happened but now that we all found out again and again that those Hiace buses are death traps then maybe they will have one less life to take.

These pictures can be used to assess how safe the hiace is when it comes to crashes
Re: Trailer Crashes Into 18-sitter Bus On Lagos-ibadan Exp; No One Survived(Graphic) by Adeiza4real(m): 3:29pm On Aug 17, 2015
may the good Lord have mercy on their soul.....
Re: Trailer Crashes Into 18-sitter Bus On Lagos-ibadan Exp; No One Survived(Graphic) by andepower: 3:32pm On Aug 17, 2015
Lord have mercy! May the souls of the departed rest in peace. May God protect us from any form of fatal accidents. Amen
Re: Trailer Crashes Into 18-sitter Bus On Lagos-ibadan Exp; No One Survived(Graphic) by Baroba(m): 3:34pm On Aug 17, 2015
Driving in Nigeria is suicidal, a country where one jumps into a car without going through driving school or obtaining genuine licence, no road signs, barely any road markings, intoxicated drivers, bad roads, corrupt Marshalls, wicked and crooked government..

You can pray to Jesus or Allah all you like, if the root cause are not fixed, Nigerian roads will remain a killing field..
What a country!
May their loved ones find some sort of solace in dealing with this horror.. Sad sad sad..

On a second note can people desist from taking pictures of mangaled bodies whenever there is an accident, how would you feel if your loved one was in there, its sickening and disgusting.. The news is bad enough.
Please moderators can you start deleting them!
Re: Trailer Crashes Into 18-sitter Bus On Lagos-ibadan Exp; No One Survived(Graphic) by Baroba(m): 3:41pm On Aug 17, 2015
Siena:

I don't understand the fascination honestly, you can show damaged vehicles, but no twisted and mangled body parts, you don't see this is any civilised nation.. Nigerians are surely a different breed..

1 Like

Re: Trailer Crashes Into 18-sitter Bus On Lagos-ibadan Exp; No One Survived(Graphic) by nobul(m): 3:41pm On Aug 17, 2015
R. I. P.
Re: Trailer Crashes Into 18-sitter Bus On Lagos-ibadan Exp; No One Survived(Graphic) by bummyla(m): 3:53pm On Aug 17, 2015
Lord Have Mercy And Save Us His Children From All Evil! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Trailer Crashes Into 18-sitter Bus On Lagos-ibadan Exp; No One Survived(Graphic) by babaireti(m): 4:11pm On Aug 17, 2015
Life is very cheap in Nigeria,people die daily from avoidable circumstances,partly due to Govt. inefficiency and partly due to our carefree and reckless attitude borne out of disregard for the lives of one another ,yet people only celebrate the death and mishaps affecting the ELITES in the society.
Everyday the down-trodden get killed on our poorly fitted roads without any publicity or empathy from both the governed and ruling class,but gives prominent coverage and mourning to victims of plane crash just because it affect majorly the upper class despite the low frequency of its occurrences as compared to the one suffered on our major roads by the oppressed class.Too bad for a nation engrossed in hypocrisy while the citizens are always at the receiving end of it all. RIP to the Dead

1 Like

Re: Trailer Crashes Into 18-sitter Bus On Lagos-ibadan Exp; No One Survived(Graphic) by kwencypresh(f): 4:33pm On Aug 17, 2015
cry
Re: Trailer Crashes Into 18-sitter Bus On Lagos-ibadan Exp; No One Survived(Graphic) by Ajiowe: 4:34pm On Aug 17, 2015
Lord Jesus have mercy on their souls, and comfort their love ones with strong heart to bear this loss. OH God continue to have mercy on us all in the blood and name of Jesus Christ. Amen.
Re: Trailer Crashes Into 18-sitter Bus On Lagos-ibadan Exp; No One Survived(Graphic) by naso2(m): 4:42pm On Aug 17, 2015
sometimes things like this happen when some useless policemen try to intentionally delay smaller vehicles at their illegal checkpoints in a bid to force an oncoming trailer to stop. I hope this is not this case here.

was travelling from Benin to Lagos last week and noticed on one occasion that the police guy was delaying us when one "determined" trailer was coming from behind, I had to shout before driver's senses woke up .

1 Like

Re: Trailer Crashes Into 18-sitter Bus On Lagos-ibadan Exp; No One Survived(Graphic) by RickyTan: 4:44pm On Aug 17, 2015
The Government of Nigeria should do something about road transport and also contain the excesses of these trailer drivers. This is just too much untimely deaths on Nigerian roads.

RIP to the dead.
FRSC and FG please do your job for the sake of our people that keep getting slaughtered so cheaply.
Re: Trailer Crashes Into 18-sitter Bus On Lagos-ibadan Exp; No One Survived(Graphic) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Aug 17, 2015
sultaan:

No pic means it never happened but now that we all found out again and again that those Hiace buses are death traps then maybe they will have one less life to take.

These pictures can be used to assess how safe the hiace is when it comes to crashes

I believe ANY passenger bus struck at speeds above 65 mph by a rig of 7.5 tons and above will be destroyed. Not just Toyota Hiaces.

1 Like

Re: Trailer Crashes Into 18-sitter Bus On Lagos-ibadan Exp; No One Survived(Graphic) by damcqute(m): 5:08pm On Aug 17, 2015
Oh My God!!!!! This is horrible. God have mercy! haaaaa

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Inside Innoson Auto Factory / Dubai Billionaire’s 15 Year Old Son Gets A N95m Louis Vuitton Ferrari (photos) / The Russian-Made 8 Wheels Shaman All-Terrain Vehicle: The Biggest SUV Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.