Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,266 members, 7,811,759 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:03 PM

Peter Obi Urges Youths To Take Back Nigeria In Owerri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Urges Youths To Take Back Nigeria In Owerri (14733 Views)

Obi Urges Nigerians To Denounce & Reject Ag's Office Holding Workshop In London / Is Peter Obi The Face Of Take Back Nigeria Movement? / Obasanjo Speaks On EndSARS Protests, Urges Youths To Stop The Protests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Urges Youths To Take Back Nigeria In Owerri by ECASH120: 1:50pm On Aug 13, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6p_BG2ZCeJw

The Labour Party presidential candidate, Peter Obi, has urged the Nigerian youths to take back their country.

Obi who spoke in Owerri, Imo State on Saturday while inaugurating the new Secretariat of the party donated by one of his supporters, said that Nigeria cannot continue the way it is.

He said that he was happy that the people were more anxious now to take over the leadership of the country.

Obi said he was ready to redirect leadership and pull it out of its sorry state and hand it over to the youth and the other citizens who had borne the brunt of bad leadership all the while.

He said, “As you know, campaigns have not started. So, I am not here for campaigns. I am here to receive from a wonderful supporter, who gave us this building to support our Labour movement.

“We have not started campaigns. When campaigns start, we will come and we will be able to tell you what we are going to do. But one thing we will assure you is that our journey is not a normal campaign. We are bringing back Nigerians, to take back Nigeria.

“We are going to take back Nigeria and give it to the youth where it belongs. When that time comes, you will know. We will be able to change this country. It cannot continue the way it is, today”.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/obi-urges-youths-to-take-back-nigeria/%3famp

69 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Urges Youths To Take Back Nigeria In Owerri by Kendo999: 2:00pm On Aug 13, 2022
Our next president obi smiley

270 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Urges Youths To Take Back Nigeria In Owerri by danijesus(m): 2:08pm On Aug 13, 2022
Massive building

179 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Urges Youths To Take Back Nigeria In Owerri by ECASH120: 2:13pm On Aug 13, 2022
Can someone estimate the worth of that building?

This is what someone gave freely for Peter Obi to become president.

This is what APC and PDP never got and I will never get.

Nigerians are ready to sacrifice anything for Peter Obi's presidential ambition.

As it stands now, Labour Party office is the most beautiful and most expensive political office in Nigeria

290 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Urges Youths To Take Back Nigeria In Owerri by christejames(m): 2:22pm On Aug 13, 2022
Yes my President cool

We are ready to take back our country come 2023.

145 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Urges Youths To Take Back Nigeria In Owerri by KingKO22: 2:25pm On Aug 13, 2022
grin Zombidients and Obituarists are dead brain
Obi is part of Nigeria problem bcs he was once a governor and a failure for that matter grin

We will take our country from all old politicians since 2007

Enough is enough. We don't want IPOB agenda in Nigeria

14 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Urges Youths To Take Back Nigeria In Owerri by Sergio101(m): 2:31pm On Aug 13, 2022
cool

Omo....obi is strictly focused.

He no dey rest oh.

The goal must be reached.

Proudly Obidient

161 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Urges Youths To Take Back Nigeria In Owerri by tayewomi(m): 2:31pm On Aug 13, 2022
yes we're ready to take back our country.. Enough of the suffering..I'm Obident and yusful!

113 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Urges Youths To Take Back Nigeria In Owerri by Melonsmasher: 2:39pm On Aug 13, 2022
KingKO22:
Obi is part of Nigeria problem bcs he was once a governor and a failure for that matter grin

So how do you intend to take your country back from old politicians by voting Tinubu or Atiku? Abi na Sowore be your own man grin

80 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Urges Youths To Take Back Nigeria In Owerri by fourboys: 2:39pm On Aug 13, 2022
cool
Re: Peter Obi Urges Youths To Take Back Nigeria In Owerri by JosephXavier: 6:44am On Aug 14, 2022
This election will be youths verses the routes that have kept this country

It's about the survival of Nigeria and reclaiming of Nigeria back from corruption and Nigeria must win

While is it only one party that urgging people to go get their voters card?

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Urges Youths To Take Back Nigeria In Owerri by KIDfurniture(m): 6:45am On Aug 14, 2022
Really ! God help the hungry youths & the lazy ones sha. They are waiting to sell their future to Tinubu & atiku for just 5k

21 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Urges Youths To Take Back Nigeria In Owerri by frehen12: 6:46am On Aug 14, 2022
It is terrible what they have allowed UGM to turn SE into.
We must not allow that.

9 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Urges Youths To Take Back Nigeria In Owerri by Youngwiz71(m): 6:46am On Aug 14, 2022
KingKO22:

And you want to take back Nigeria by voting who?? The old ones again?? Abi na Sowore you want vote??

27 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Urges Youths To Take Back Nigeria In Owerri by crossfm: 6:47am On Aug 14, 2022
Hehehe.

We have no other choice,but to do the needful for our unborn children and future generation.

We had you loud and clear,we are obidient. We move.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Urges Youths To Take Back Nigeria In Owerri by Krublog(m): 6:47am On Aug 14, 2022
Wow!!!
The movement is massive!!!

#Obidient

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Urges Youths To Take Back Nigeria In Owerri by Modphase: 6:47am On Aug 14, 2022
Same foolish pastor that could not open their foolish Igbotic mouth when Ipob was declaring sit at home weekly. All this Igbo clown must really think Nigerians are foolish I swear

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Urges Youths To Take Back Nigeria In Owerri by Amspecial: 6:48am On Aug 14, 2022
angry
Re: Peter Obi Urges Youths To Take Back Nigeria In Owerri by Quest7777: 6:48am On Aug 14, 2022

Yes O! We need to take back this country & PO/Datti offers our best hope of doing so.
Indeed, PO represents the only genuine hope of Nigeria making a revolutionary u-turn from Business As Usual & The Status Quo.

Good Leadership starts with integrity & trust. Those who massively bribed delegates to win primaries have already failed the integrity test.

Above all, God forbid bat thing that Nigeria ends up with a President like this...

19 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Urges Youths To Take Back Nigeria In Owerri by ecolime(m): 6:49am On Aug 14, 2022
Yes Boss,

We will take back our country.

I won't give up on Nigeria without a fight.

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Urges Youths To Take Back Nigeria In Owerri by Emmy3(m): 6:49am On Aug 14, 2022
People open their dirty mouth and say obidients are toxic and intolerant.

I am an "angry" Obidient because the country has failed to provide basics to her citizens.
Until Nigeria happen to you, you will never understand why many obidients are "angry".

I lost my father to robbers,
I lost my grandmother because hospital was on strike,
I have two degrees; yet no good job.

What could be more toxic than APC and PDP happening to Nigeria?

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Urges Youths To Take Back Nigeria In Owerri by jubrilELsudan: 6:50am On Aug 14, 2022
ODE

YOUTHS THAT CAN'T EVEN TAKE BACK THEIR WIFE AND GIRLFRIEND KUKUNASE

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Urges Youths To Take Back Nigeria In Owerri by olaniyilukman(m): 6:50am On Aug 14, 2022
ECASH120:
Can someone estimate the worth of that building?

This is what someone gave freely for Peter Obi to become president.

This is what APC and PDP never got and I will never get.

Nigerians are ready to sacrifice anything for Peter Obi's presidential ambition.

As it stands now, Labour Party office is the most beautiful and most expensive political office in South-East
Correct yourself, you will say Igbos are ready to sacrifice anything for thier brother and not Nigerians as you claim, if truly Igbo are patriotic, why you will tell a certain presidential aspirant not to come to your region to campaign, I am not a politician but my own view is that this whole thing has been tribalize

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Urges Youths To Take Back Nigeria In Owerri by ipobcannibals: 6:50am On Aug 14, 2022
This liar called Peter obituary should first advise Igbo youths to take back their SE from ipog/ESN terrorists before taking back Nigeria.

Peter pandora Obituary can only be the president of online republic of Biafra!

God bless Nigeria
Devil curse those ipogs who curse Nigeria.

Waiting for the swearing in of President Bola Ahmed Tinubu in 2023.

199 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Urges Youths To Take Back Nigeria In Owerri by Realtalk20: 6:52am On Aug 14, 2022
KingKO22:

Typical Tinubu supporter, full of hate abuse and anger ..
Drink some water , Peter Obi is the next president of the federal republic of Nigeria.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Urges Youths To Take Back Nigeria In Owerri by adioolayi(m): 6:52am On Aug 14, 2022
Campaign never starts..

Mr Obi, save your energy...

Na Marathon...not a sprint ..

Long days ahead grin cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Urges Youths To Take Back Nigeria In Owerri by jnuru: 6:53am On Aug 14, 2022
Na the whole Nigeria we go take by God's grace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Urges Youths To Take Back Nigeria In Owerri by Paullo19: 6:53am On Aug 14, 2022
We are a moving train, if u don't join, you get left behind...if you really are tired of the mess this country is in, let go of tribalism, partisan politics and vote for obi...pls don't ask me for his achievements same way u browsed to see that of others, also browse for his...thank you.

2023 vote obi-datti
Be an OBI-dient Nigerian.

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Urges Youths To Take Back Nigeria In Owerri by bewla(m): 6:55am On Aug 14, 2022
Igbo want to trick us to believe that Obi is young

Pls how old is the
President of France, Canada, Belarus, Australia,

Obi should wait for his time after TINUBU

Confused people we don't want Nigeria it's zoo

Only Biafra

The useless ipob and marks killer prevent them from getting PVC

Let me see how una go vote

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Salihu 'Dawisu' Tanko Yakasai Returns To APC In Kano / Emir Of Daura Appoints Buhari 'Bayajidda Daura II' / Replicate Seamless Political Transition In Lagos Nationwide, Ekwunife Tells APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.