Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,804 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

God Will Disgrace My Adversaries – Wike - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / God Will Disgrace My Adversaries – Wike (21725 Views)

God Will Choose My Successor - Fayose - The Nation / 2019:see How PDP Will Disgrace APC Out Of Office / You Are A Garage Boy, I Will Disgrace You Publicly- Orubebe Replies Oshiomole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Will Disgrace My Adversaries – Wike by segzybam(m): 5:56pm On Aug 17, 2015
I do not believe God is behind any of our politicians.
Re: God Will Disgrace My Adversaries – Wike by segzybam(m): 5:56pm On Aug 17, 2015
Wike will you shut up there!! God of chosen was not there when you were snatching ballot paper and your thugs were busy causing mayhem on election day abi.
Re: God Will Disgrace My Adversaries – Wike by prophetfire: 7:29pm On Aug 17, 2015
thamarvelz:

If u are required to go before a judge to prove that he is a member of Ogboni, will u be able to do it??
Please say what u know and avoid u dont know in ur best interests
he wanted to initiate my friend who was his school mate when that my friend went to meet him as an old school pal the time he (wike) was minister of state(education).infact he gve my friend the form to fill.
Re: God Will Disgrace My Adversaries – Wike by NonnyDot(m): 8:11pm On Aug 17, 2015
That God that started this work must finish it in ur life. Continue doing good, never forget the masses. #Mopol.
Re: God Will Disgrace My Adversaries – Wike by Menace2Society(m): 8:13pm On Aug 17, 2015
prophetfire:
he wanted to initiate my friend who was his school mate when that my friend went to meet him as an old school pal the time he (wike) was minister of state(education).infact he gve my friend the form to fill.
Where are u staying?
Re: God Will Disgrace My Adversaries – Wike by thamarvelz(m): 9:12pm On Aug 17, 2015
prophetfire:

Hmmmm... deep issues
Re: God Will Disgrace My Adversaries – Wike by essielove(f): 9:15pm On Aug 17, 2015
boboLIL:
Y not say ur God will.........dan God of chosen......is ur God Different frm God of chosen?
it all dsame tin.it z just like God of abraham
Re: God Will Disgrace My Adversaries – Wike by Dynaman(m): 9:54pm On Aug 17, 2015
tayebest:

Source: http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/news/god-will-disgrace-my-adversaries-wike/106728.html

The God of chosen answer prayers. Praise The God of chosen.heaven atlast
Re: God Will Disgrace My Adversaries – Wike by prophetfire: 3:10pm On Aug 18, 2015
Menace2Society:
Where are u staying?
infront of your compound.
Re: God Will Disgrace My Adversaries – Wike by Menace2Society(m): 3:23pm On Aug 18, 2015
prophetfire:
infront of your compound.
Sofo watch your fingers.ROF are watching

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Court Dismisses FIRS’ Suit Seeking To Stop Rivers Gov’t From Collecting VAT / Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon On Ogoniland Independence Declaration / 11 Aspirants Jostle For Deputy Senate President, Deputy Speaker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.