Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon On Ogoniland Independence Declaration - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon On Ogoniland Independence Declaration (21718 Views)

Ogoni Hails Buhari On Implementation Of UNEP On Ogoniland / Hon Patrick Obahiagbon On Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa / No Action From Shell, Nigeria On Ogoniland Pollution Report – Amnesty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon On Ogoniland Independence Declaration by dafman10(m): 9:37pm On Aug 04, 2012
Re:Ogoni Declares Self-Government......Let it be noted that at the risk of sounding platitudinously humdrum,we have asseverated for the upteenth time, that the convocation of a sovereign national conference for purposes of interrogating the odoriferous vaudeville of our national jeremiad, remains the only potent and efficaciously utilitarian paspartou out of our cascading national sirocco but alas,disdain complacency to say the least and at best Olympian pococuranteism and the tedium of prescriptive poco a poco is what we have been greeted with by intellectual philistines,high priests of a prebendal state and their opprobrious agents...LOOK AM NOW?If this is indeed true,many more may follow and this deposits me in a state of heebie jeebies.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/PatrickObahiagbon/posts/510054055678423

LWKMD

2 Likes

Re: Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon On Ogoniland Independence Declaration by Acidosis(m): 10:06pm On Aug 04, 2012
abeg wetin be
.poco a poco?

.siroco?

abi i nor go school?

3 Likes

Re: Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon On Ogoniland Independence Declaration by pictures: 11:20pm On Aug 04, 2012
Igodo , wetin you talk there. Just go open
your own school. grin
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon On Ogoniland Independence Declaration by Sijo01(f): 11:44pm On Aug 04, 2012
I dont think this guy brain is human!

1 Like

Re: Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon On Ogoniland Independence Declaration by jamace(m): 11:48pm On Aug 04, 2012
The grammar is laughable but the message is the truth. Sovereign national conference is the only way out of this political bottleneck.
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon On Ogoniland Independence Declaration by kulboy(m): 12:23am On Aug 05, 2012
This Dude lost me at the 4th Line... Does the Guy use a dictionary when writing...This is some heavy shittongue
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon On Ogoniland Independence Declaration by tempest01(m): 1:19am On Aug 05, 2012
Abeg this man sef...this one no be communication again...na encryption

10 Likes

Re: Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon On Ogoniland Independence Declaration by Murphy7h4: 2:39am On Aug 05, 2012
It's a beauty!

1 Like

Re: Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon On Ogoniland Independence Declaration by dasparrow: 3:10am On Aug 05, 2012
This man's grammar gives me a pounding headache. angry
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon On Ogoniland Independence Declaration by 175(m): 4:52am On Aug 05, 2012
Acidosis: abeg wetin be
.poco a poco?

.siroco?

abi i nor go school?

poco a poco means poke me, i poke back. Hehehehe!

3 Likes

Re: Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon On Ogoniland Independence Declaration by IamTeslim: 6:21am On Aug 05, 2012
This is not english. Its "Gramaticonfusion" *Faints* he never communicates. Mtcheew!!!
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon On Ogoniland Independence Declaration by slap1(m): 6:45am On Aug 05, 2012
Obahiagbon is a very poor communicator, despite his large reservoir of words.

1 Like

Re: Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon On Ogoniland Independence Declaration by Nobody: 7:16am On Aug 05, 2012
.poco a poco?

.siroco?

abi i nor go school?

Didn't you do music at jss class lol,Simple means "little by little"
And this man is a dunce for entaintaining ppl with his position instead of speaking to his fellowers for them to understand but he is using art,music science etc words to get popular . The ppl in his local govt must be witches and wizard that they understand his campaign words and still vote him in or did he got that job like everyother politician did?
I think simple what he is trying to say is about asking for sovereign national conference . Chikena!

1 Like

Re: Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon On Ogoniland Independence Declaration by PhysicsQED(m): 7:27am On Aug 05, 2012
In some sense, and on some level, Patrick Obahiagbon is actually illiterate.

1 Like

Re: Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon On Ogoniland Independence Declaration by revolt(m): 9:03am On Aug 05, 2012
Poco a poco means little by little wonder why he speaks in phrases tho but he sure the worst communicator in the world. p
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon On Ogoniland Independence Declaration by Jakumo(m): 9:51am On Aug 05, 2012
The Right Honorable Grammar-Meister At-Large, Patrick Obahiagbon, of the “Flabber-Whelmed and Over-Ghasted" fame, never fails to deliver whenever the need arises to put The Queen’s lingua franca through its paces in all its unmitigated, timeless splendor, cacoethes loquendi, cacoethes scribendi.

Effortlessly bestriding the ever-shifting metaphysical delineation that separates inter-alia the ponderous, pedantic and indecipherable from the transcendent and inspired, our man Patrick takes no prisoners as he pulls out all stops to bombard befuddled captive audiences with cascading rip-tides of scintillating diction carefully drawn from the most labyrinthine, convoluted, obscure and tautological outer reaches of human comprehension, ad-nauseum, nolle-prosecui, curia-advisari-vult. In simple terms, the prevailing modus operandi shall maintain its current status-quo and continue to do so ipso-facto, corpus-habeus, ad-iudicium, and of course, ad-infinitum.

As Miles Davis was to improvisational jazz, Patrick Obahiagbon is to the English language. Whether it be Miles cutting loose with his trumpet, or Patrick reaching for his well-worn thesaurus, the band plays on, allowing the soloist to lift off into the stratosphere of existential and neurological suspended animation, such that even when sour notes slip out into the mesmerizing audio-perceptory data-stream, disoriented audience members merely glance around, note others vigorously nodding their heads in spellbound appreciation, and so proceed to do the same for fear of appearing ignorant or uncultured, veritas vos liberabit.

Patrick is da MAN. Nihil Incarborendum Illegitimi !

11 Likes

Re: Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon On Ogoniland Independence Declaration by Nobody: 10:41am On Aug 05, 2012
Dont believe everything you read. That's not Patricks facebook page, but that of an imposter.
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon On Ogoniland Independence Declaration by sawyer89: 10:42am On Aug 05, 2012
It's now crystal clear to me why he wasn't relected! With this poor communication skill of his,he will continue failing in his subsequent political ambitions.
Honourable,learn to communicate and not entertain!

1 Like

Re: Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon On Ogoniland Independence Declaration by DICKtator: 10:42am On Aug 05, 2012
dafman10:

http://www.facebook.com/#!/PatrickObahiagbon/posts/510054055678423

LWKMD

*opens DICKtionary*
But i mean, is this really communication? Who gets a feedback from all these jargons?
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon On Ogoniland Independence Declaration by ololo12: 10:46am On Aug 05, 2012
Please where is Carlitos77. The Nairaland Patick Obahiagbon to give us his take on this!!
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon On Ogoniland Independence Declaration by Nobody: 10:48am On Aug 05, 2012
Jakumo: The Right Honorable Grammar-Meister At-Large, Patrick Obahiagbon, of the “Flabber-Whelmed and Over-Ghasted" fame, never fails to deliver whenever the need arises to put The Queen’s lingua franca through its paces in all its unmitigated, timeless splendor, cacoethes loquendi, cacoethes scribendi.

Effortlessly bestriding the ever-shifting metaphysical delineation that separates inter-alia the ponderous, pedantic and indecipherable from the transcendent and inspired, our man Patrick takes no prisoners as he pulls out all stops to bombard befuddled captive audiences with cascading rip-tides of scintillating diction carefully drawn from the most labyrinthine, convoluted, obscure and tautological outer reaches of human comprehension, ad-nauseum, nolle-prosecui, curia-advisari-vult. In simple terms, the prevailing modus operandi shall maintain its current status-quo and continue to do so ipso-facto, corpus-habeus, ad-iudicium, and of course, ad-infinitum.

As Miles Davis was to improvisational jazz, Patrick Obahiagbon is to the English language. Whether it be Miles cutting loose with his trumpet, or Patrick reaching for his well-worn thesaurus, the band plays on, allowing the soloist to lift off into the stratosphere of existential and neurological suspended animation, such that even when sour notes slip out into the mesmerizing audio-perceptory data-stream, disoriented audience members merely glance around, note others vigorously nodding their heads in spellbound appreciation, and so proceed to do the same for fear of appearing ignorant or uncultured, veritas vos liberabit.

Patrick is da MAN. Nihil Incarborendum Illegitimi !
Hon. Patrick second! call him poor communicator, entertainer or anything, the truth is they are genuises. Define a genius and you wil agree with me. thumbs up man

1 Like

Re: Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon On Ogoniland Independence Declaration by callydon(m): 10:54am On Aug 05, 2012
jamace: The grammar is laughable but the message is the truth. Sovereign national conference is the only way out of this political bottleneck.
bros U jst summarised Hon.Patrick's whole dictionary sentence into three lines.
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon On Ogoniland Independence Declaration by ayobase(m): 10:55am On Aug 05, 2012
ololo12: Please where is Carlitos77. The Nairaland Patick Obahiagbon to give us his take on this!!

Off Topic:
Did U attend Olivet Baptist High School, Oyo?
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon On Ogoniland Independence Declaration by Tundephish(m): 10:55am On Aug 05, 2012
.poco a poco?

.siroco?

abi i nor go school?

It means little by little
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon On Ogoniland Independence Declaration by Gozzzy(m): 10:57am On Aug 05, 2012
wetin dey wori ds dude? Why him to form ova sabi 4 grammer? See important thing,na im ds shyt hill,na yarn nonsense as if say na trivial issue!!

1 Like

Re: Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon On Ogoniland Independence Declaration by Lagusta(m): 10:58am On Aug 05, 2012
.poco a poco?

.siroco?

abi i nor go school?

Poco a poco: if u poke me I poke u...

Siroco: iroko tree...

Well

1 Like

Re: Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon On Ogoniland Independence Declaration by ArQueBusieR(m): 10:59am On Aug 05, 2012
.poco a poco?

.siroco?

abi i nor go school?
Poco a poco is a musical term which means little by little. I don't know what siroco means.
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon On Ogoniland Independence Declaration by 999666: 11:07am On Aug 05, 2012
Jakumo...You is da man!!!
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon On Ogoniland Independence Declaration by ernestleon(m): 11:07am On Aug 05, 2012
ArQueBusieR:
Poco a poco is a musical term which means little by little. I don't know what siroco means.
its italian...
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon On Ogoniland Independence Declaration by crackhouse(m): 11:11am On Aug 05, 2012
.poco a poco?

.siroco?

abi i nor go school?
eh that reminds me, this man should be able to give us the meaning of that word asked by Tonto Dike. Po.... po..... ..sth, i've forgotten what she call it. Can't remember now.
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon On Ogoniland Independence Declaration by Nobody: 11:16am On Aug 05, 2012
No message has been passed across here :- angry[
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon On Ogoniland Independence Declaration by mu2sa2: 11:18am On Aug 05, 2012
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Anyway, thanks for this marvelous entertainment. As a jester, u are improving everyday on your vocation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

No Excuses, Mr President - Daily Independent / Anxiety In Presidency, Security Over 2019 Polls / Buhari: I Won’t Tolerate Electoral Malpractices In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.