Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,027 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:56 PM

Ambode Must Probe Fashola Now – PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode Must Probe Fashola Now – PDP (12101 Views)

Appeal Court Sacks Ibrahim, Jegede Now PDP Candidate / EFCC Must Probe Disappearance Of Jonathan’s 69 Prado Suvs —ekujumi / Desmond Elliot, Others To Probe Fashola’s 2015 Budget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode Must Probe Fashola Now – PDP by Brightology2(m): 11:45am On Aug 17, 2015
No political office holder is a saint.dis reminds me of james ibori,he really develop delta state n empower many youth n individual bt u kn d rest story of him
Paschal001:
K... oya, let the probe begin.

But BRF was a working governor

Far better than any PDP governor in Nigeria
Re: Ambode Must Probe Fashola Now – PDP by kayo80(m): 11:45am On Aug 17, 2015
lol
Re: Ambode Must Probe Fashola Now – PDP by afolwalex20(m): 11:49am On Aug 17, 2015
Front page again!!!!

#oya shakitiBobo
Re: Ambode Must Probe Fashola Now – PDP by Truckpusher(m): 11:49am On Aug 17, 2015
MrMcJay:
PDP wants Ambode to probe Fashola in Lagos, while GEJ is prostrating to Buhari in Abuja not to probe him.

It seems stupidity and criminality are criteria for leadership in PDP.
You've made no sense at all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ambode Must Probe Fashola Now – PDP by ahamonyeka(m): 11:54am On Aug 17, 2015
How shey dog dey eat dog meat?
Re: Ambode Must Probe Fashola Now – PDP by MrMcJay(m): 11:55am On Aug 17, 2015
Truckpusher:
You've made no sense at all.

Get someone with an IQ higher than yours to read my post and explain it to you.
Re: Ambode Must Probe Fashola Now – PDP by Ebukaokeke25: 11:56am On Aug 17, 2015
The government of Lagos state is still in d hands of d APC,so PDP shud keep off trying 2 run d state government for d party on seat.if Ambode feels Fashola offended d state (which I know categorically well dat he didn't),its only left 4 him 2 call 4 a probe n prosecution,not the PDP.They shud wait 4 deir turn to run Lagos state government to probe n prosecute whtever thing they see as misrule or mismanagement of office,if there is ever gonna b a day like dat in dis Universe.APC!!! CHANGE!!!.
Re: Ambode Must Probe Fashola Now – PDP by Megatone(m): 11:58am On Aug 17, 2015
32 Billion Naira from Sure-P and still some people still say Sure-P was a scam. While governors misappropriated those funds meant for meaningful projects.
Re: Ambode Must Probe Fashola Now – PDP by Atlantian: 11:59am On Aug 17, 2015
Eko Atlantic City is holding billion dollars government money fraud.
Re: Ambode Must Probe Fashola Now – PDP by Rotimi47: 12:01pm On Aug 17, 2015
Mogidi:
Less than 3months they're already fighting among themselves, after 6months they'd be shooting each other.
Meanwhile only a genuine probe would do.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2751723_lagos_png402404f423e6d3f7eb7dca4e888eec3e
see PDP lie! What about akwa-ibom? I won't take you serious since it an edited copy & paste.
Re: Ambode Must Probe Fashola Now – PDP by babestella: 12:04pm On Aug 17, 2015
The day Ambode will probe Fashola's administration, crude oil will flow from the Moon to Earth.

But the sad reality is that Ambode will not.

However, since APC and PDP hate each other very much and we want accountability, lets vote in PDP in Lagos next election and you'll see how APC's a.s.s. will be opened and roasted.

Then at the federal level, after APC, lets bring in PDP and see how corruption is exposed and with time every one will be afraid to eat money.

But once they come together and agree, we look for a neutral party that will probe their acts.

If Jimi had won in Lagos, by now you will all see the level of corruption perpetrated by Tinubu and Fashola because Jimi will not be smiling with over 500 billion naira debt handing on lagos state alone.
Re: Ambode Must Probe Fashola Now – PDP by Olaolufred(m): 12:05pm On Aug 17, 2015
ahaz:
listen to you rself.is that d reason why you should probe only PDP in the last government?hypocrites like you re nijas enemies

IT IS A CHOICE.

PDP DECIDED NOT TO PROBE ANYBODY AT ALL.

SHOULD APC DECIDE TO BE PROBING APGA IN ASO ROCK?

YOU KNOW APGA HAD NEVER BEEN THERE.

SO IT IS UP TO APC TO MAKE ITS OWN CHOICE.

IN FUTURE, THEY WILL ALSO BE JUDGED BY THEIR DECISIONS.

SO LET US STOP WAILING. WE ARE NOT BEREAVED IN NIGERIA,

WE SHOULD BE GIVING THANKS THAT TEMPLATES FOR ACCOUNTABILITY IS BEING LAID.

IT MAY ACHIEVE 50% OR 60% RESULT.

I IMPLORE PDP TO BEGIN SAME DRIVE AT THEIR OWN STATES IN ORDER TO PROVE TO US NIGERIANS THAT THEY HAVE CHANGED AND GIVE

NIGERIANS ASSURANCE THAT THEY CAN DRIVE THIS ACCOUNTABILITY MOVE TO 80% TO 90%.

BY AND LARGE, NIGERIA WILL BE BETTER FOR IT.

IF NOT, MFM WILL HELP US KILL PDP FOREVER WITH HEAVEN TOUCHED PRAYERS.
Re: Ambode Must Probe Fashola Now – PDP by alabiyemmy(m): 12:05pm On Aug 17, 2015
Paschal001:
K... oya, let the probe begin.

But BRF was a working governor

Far better than any PDP governor in Nigeria

We are talking corruption you are talking bull crap. Mtchewww
Re: Ambode Must Probe Fashola Now – PDP by Truckpusher(m): 12:06pm On Aug 17, 2015
MrMcJay:

Get someone with an IQ higher than yours to read my post and explain it to you.
Honestly, what you wrote up there can only be intelligible to someone with an IQ of a rodent and I don't have one around me and I do not intend to either have one ,unlike you , you have them running around in your entire bloodline.

How much do they pay you to play the angry iidiot ? grin
Re: Ambode Must Probe Fashola Now – PDP by alabiyemmy(m): 12:09pm On Aug 17, 2015
Ebukaokeke25:
The government of Lagos state is still in d hands of d APC,so PDP shud keep off trying 2 run d state government for d party on seat.if Ambode feels Fashola offended d state (which I know categorically well dat he didn't),its only left 4 him 2 call 4 a probe n prosecution,not the PDP.They shud wait 4 deir turn to run Lagos state government to probe n prosecute whtever thing they see as misrule or mismanagement of office,if there is ever gonna b a day like dat in dis Universe.APC!!! CHANGE!!!.

Not making sence at all.
Re: Ambode Must Probe Fashola Now – PDP by babestella: 12:16pm On Aug 17, 2015
Ebukaokeke25:

You mode of discussion does not encourage accountability as we urgently want to see it happen. If Jimi had been given an opportunity at the state level, but now Tinubu and fashola will be running from pillar to post to hide documents of their corrupt practices.

My bro, no government is clean. Some are just dirtier than others.
Re: Ambode Must Probe Fashola Now – PDP by Amazo: 12:20pm On Aug 17, 2015
afolwalex20:

Source :http://www.informationng.com/2015/08/ambode-must-probe-fashola-now-pdp.html?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

Cc: lalasticlala

I'm in full support of accountability, and it's in perfect order for Governor Ambode to probe the stewardship of his predecessor's tenure. However, the PDP still remains a complete joke irrespective because they have never advocated such for states that have been run successively by PDP - a party of visionless mediocritized dimwits and shameless remorseless thieves! angry
Re: Ambode Must Probe Fashola Now – PDP by Kingspin(m): 12:26pm On Aug 17, 2015
Olaolufred:
WHY WILL PDP BE SO ENGROSSED IN FORCING APC TO DO WHAT THEY COULDN'T DO WHEN IN POWER?

LEAVE APC TO DECIDE WHAT HE WOULD DO. IF YOU HAD DONE WHAT YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO DO, YOU WOULD STILL HAVE BEEN IN ASO ROCK.
Is like u get sense before? APC/PDP must be probe for a good Nigeria.
Re: Ambode Must Probe Fashola Now – PDP by three: 12:35pm On Aug 17, 2015
Re: Ambode Must Probe Fashola Now – PDP by MrMcJay(m): 12:51pm On Aug 17, 2015
Truckpusher:
Honestly, what you wrote up there can only be intelligible to someone with an IQ of a rodent and I don't have one around me and I do not intend to either have one ,unlike you , you have them running around in your entire bloodline.

How much do they pay you to play the angry iidiot ? grin

Lol.

Is this your best shot?
Re: Ambode Must Probe Fashola Now – PDP by adexcoco(m): 1:00pm On Aug 17, 2015
NO ONE SHUD PROBE FASHOLA OOO! I AV SPOKEN :]
Re: Ambode Must Probe Fashola Now – PDP by gbishman: 1:04pm On Aug 17, 2015
wait till u enter power in Lagos, then u can prone Fashola. PDP
Re: Ambode Must Probe Fashola Now – PDP by neocortex: 1:17pm On Aug 17, 2015
MrMcJay:
PDP wants Ambode to probe Fashola in Lagos, while GEJ is prostrating to Buhari in Abuja not to probe him.

It seems stupidity and criminality are criteria for leadership in PDP.

Picture of the prostration or you are a slowpoke.
Re: Ambode Must Probe Fashola Now – PDP by Swiftboy(m): 1:18pm On Aug 17, 2015
Olaolufred:
WHY WILL PDP BE SO ENGROSSED IN FORCING APC TO DO WHAT THEY COULDN'T DO WHEN IN POWER?

LEAVE APC TO DECIDE WHAT HE WOULD DO. IF YOU HAD DONE WHAT YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO DO, YOU WOULD STILL HAVE BEEN IN ASO ROCK.
rubbish! Corruption is evil,irrespective of which party is in power. I feel sad when I hear statement like yours...you need to tone down your support for politicians. They're meant to serve us not worshiped. Infact,we should be interested in probing all of them...PDP or APC I dont care!
Re: Ambode Must Probe Fashola Now – PDP by Nobody: 1:26pm On Aug 17, 2015
PDP is gone,and they must learn to behave gone(voiceless)
Re: Ambode Must Probe Fashola Now – PDP by Olaolufred(m): 2:10pm On Aug 17, 2015
Swiftboy:
rubbish! Corruption is evil,irrespective of which party is in power. I feel sad when I hear statement like yours...you need to tone down your support for politicians. They're meant to serve us not worshiped. Infact,we should be interested in probing all of them...PDP or APC I dont care!

Rubbish because 50% performance probe is still a better result than 0% probe under pdp 16 years of degradation.
APC should probe pdp only if they wish. When it is PDP time, let them do same. By and large, people with still be afraid of stealing people's money.
Re: Ambode Must Probe Fashola Now – PDP by Truckpusher(m): 2:12pm On Aug 17, 2015
MrMcJay:

Lol.

Is this your best shot?
Not at all, just waiting for your leprosy infested hands to type more trash. grin
Re: Ambode Must Probe Fashola Now – PDP by Truckpusher(m): 2:15pm On Aug 17, 2015
Olaolufred:

Rubbish because 50% performance probe is still a better result than 0% probe under pdp 16 years of degradation.
APC should probe pdp only if they wish. When it is PDP time, let them do same. By and large, people with still be afraid of stealing people's money.
With the higlighted , what sort of precedent are you setting up ?

What sort of country would you have when the ruling party snuffs out any form of opposition ?
Sometimes I have this feeling that most of you guys reason from your anus.
Re: Ambode Must Probe Fashola Now – PDP by Ephemmm: 2:21pm On Aug 17, 2015
ahaz:
listen to you rself.is that d reason why you should probe only PDP in the last government?hypocrites like you re nijas enemies

Was that the reason why GEJ refused to probe OBJ and Yaradua too? So, this is the reason why you tell PMB to start the probing since the days of Lugard? Your hypocrisy is second to none.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Must Probe Fashola Now – PDP by Olaolufred(m): 2:26pm On Aug 17, 2015
Truckpusher:
With the higlighted , what sort of precedent are you setting up ?

What sort of country would you have when the ruling party snuffs out any form of opposition ?
Sometimes I have this feeling that most of you guys reason from your anus.

The precedence set up under OBJ when Ribadu was the head of EFCC.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Arrested For Impersonating Adamu Sule, Buhari’s Adviser / MORE FROM BBC AFRICA: biafra shutdown cripples Nigerian cities / APC Plans Buni, Oyetola, Bello’s Removal From Caretaker Team, Eyes Interim Exco

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.