Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,293 members, 7,811,881 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:06 PM

Mobile Banking Apps Download Links For All Nigeriasn Banks - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Mobile Banking Apps Download Links For All Nigeriasn Banks (2355 Views)

Nigeria Mobile Banking Apps And Download Links For Android & Ios / Mobile Banking Grows As Phone Users Hit 29 Million / MUST READ : Why Gtbank Latest 737 Simple Mobile Banking Is A Beautiful Nonsense (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mobile Banking Apps Download Links For All Nigeriasn Banks by Uchefrancis16(m): 12:13pm On Aug 17, 2015
Within the past few years, banking in Nigeria has greatly been improved with the introduction of Mobile banking Apps for banks in Nigeria. With these apps, bankers & bank customers can easily transact businesses at the convenience of their smartphones. As transactions such as: checking of Account balance, Funds transfer, mobile recharge top up, mini bank statements, payment of bills/online payments, with a host of others. Can be carried out on these apps without necessarily going to the banking hall.
Ecomobile-app
This, plus the introduction of internet banking, airtime top up via USSD Codes, has delved a heavy blow to bank's over the counter services and led to a massive drop in the queue, number of people founded pp in most bank premises in Nigeria, both at ATM stands.

But despite the benefits and ease of using this mobile banking applications, it still baffles me, as to how most customers still go about the stress of walking in and out of banks just because they don't have this apps installed on their devices.

And after a few questioning, I came to realise that its actually as a result of the difficulty of getting where to download this apps from. So I've succeeded in compiling the download links to get this Apps for all banks currently supporting it in Nigeria on this post.

You can get the one for your bank and feel the impact of their awesome services right at the comfort of your home. The banks are arranged in alphabetical order.

Note:
The idea of being scammed is now rampant everywhere you go as aresult of the increase number of jobless men looking for whom to rob. So I want to assure you there is really nothing to be afraid of. As this are the official mobile apps for the various banks listed below. To learn how to use, activate or link this apps to your bank account, kindly follow the Instructions given on there various download links. Or use the comment box below to ask me any question about it.

As at the time of writing this post, Nigeria has a total of 21 commercial banks. Out of which the above 19 currently supports mobile apps usage. The remaing two "CitiBank Nigeria and Standard Chartered Bank" current don't support it. I will be updating the links as time goes on to include apps from other OS like Java, blackberry, iOS, and windows phone. -

Get the 19 banks Download link Here

(1) (Reply)

Make Money Into Your Bank Account Daily / xx / Bank Directors With 12 Years Experience Must Quit – Cbn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.