Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,987 members, 7,835,305 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Lagos State In Trouble... What Is Ambode Doing - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos State In Trouble... What Is Ambode Doing (3191 Views)

Photos: Governor Ambode Doing Football Match Analysis At The Lagos Derby / Why's Ambode Doing This To Lagos Pics / Why's Ambode Doing This To Lagos Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos State In Trouble... What Is Ambode Doing by Darrellhill: 12:20pm On Aug 17, 2015
Since the coming of Ambode as the governor of Lagos state, the state has been at a standstill, nothing is happening.
I always knew we have all entered one chance in Lagos.
No wonder fashola kicked against him becoming governor of lagos state until Tinubu force him on us.

Lagos state the pride of Nigeria would suffer for another 8 years. God help all Lagosian
Re: Lagos State In Trouble... What Is Ambode Doing by asumo12: 12:23pm On Aug 17, 2015
grin grin grin

The Pot belly guy

grin grin grin
Re: Lagos State In Trouble... What Is Ambode Doing by Omololu007(m): 12:23pm On Aug 17, 2015
K
Re: Lagos State In Trouble... What Is Ambode Doing by Darrellhill: 12:24pm On Aug 17, 2015
Wahala dey ooooo. ...
Re: Lagos State In Trouble... What Is Ambode Doing by egift(m): 12:38pm On Aug 17, 2015
PDP and their Thugs wailing even when their is nothing to cry about. We all know every new administrator needs time to evaluate what he meet on ground and reconcile it with the programmes he have planned out.

PDP can cry all they want.

#TooEarlyToJudge

6 Likes

Re: Lagos State In Trouble... What Is Ambode Doing by merry02(m): 12:45pm On Aug 17, 2015
Tinubu vs Fasola boys.....season film!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos State In Trouble... What Is Ambode Doing by Darrellhill: 12:47pm On Aug 17, 2015
egift:
PDP and their Thugs wailing even when their is nothing to cry about. We all know every new administrator needs time to evaluate what he meet on ground and reconcile it with the programmes he have planned out.

#TooEarlyToJudge

And State like Akwa Ibom, River State, Abia State, Kaduna State, just to state a few are already working.. heacy construction ongoing, even showing the road map of their present administration..
When fashola became governor it was almost immediately work started... My guy please it some few days to a hundred days in office, tell me just one thing u have seen this present government done #Lagos Is In Trouble

9 Likes

Re: Lagos State In Trouble... What Is Ambode Doing by egift(m): 12:53pm On Aug 17, 2015
Darrellhill:
And State like Akwa Ibom, River State, Abia State, Kaduna State, just to state a few are already working.. heacy construction ongoing, even showing the road map of their present administration..
When fashola became governor it was almost immediately work started... My guy please it some few days to a hundred days in office, tell me just one thing u have seen this present government done #Lagos Is In Trouble

Take it or leave it - these incessant wailing by the PDP and their TANoids is very useless. I repeat, you have 4years to judge him. Breaking your head now will not make any difference.

1 Like

Re: Lagos State In Trouble... What Is Ambode Doing by talktimi(m): 12:56pm On Aug 17, 2015
egift:
[s]PDP and their Thugs wailing even when their is nothing to cry about. We all know every new administrator needs time to evaluate what he meet on ground and reconcile it with the programmes he have planned out.

#TooEarlyToJudge[/s]
one day you will have sense cool

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos State In Trouble... What Is Ambode Doing by Darrellhill: 12:59pm On Aug 17, 2015
YOU HAVE ONLY ONCE TO MAKE A FIRST IMPRESSIONS.
Re: Lagos State In Trouble... What Is Ambode Doing by egift(m): 1:00pm On Aug 17, 2015
talktimi:
one day you will have sense cool

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
E dey pain you - gorgo
E dey pain you well well ooo - gorgo

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lagos State In Trouble... What Is Ambode Doing by Mark4reel: 1:02pm On Aug 17, 2015
I think he's taking his time quitely to study the situation of things, so that when he hits the ground running there will be nothing stoping him just like buhari, or have u guys forgotten how fashola started very well initialy but did'nt end 2well that is what might just happen to some of these guv'ns now doing IGG
Re: Lagos State In Trouble... What Is Ambode Doing by talktimi(m): 1:11pm On Aug 17, 2015
egift:

[s]^^^^^^^^^^^^^
E dey pain you - gorgo
E dey pain you well well ooo - gorgo

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[/s]
I don't blame you, I blame simple server and 100 naira daily bb subscription that allows you to exhibit your idioçy here everyday.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos State In Trouble... What Is Ambode Doing by egift(m): 1:13pm On Aug 17, 2015
talktimi:
I don't blame you, I blame simple server and 100 naira daily bb subscription that allows you to exhibit your idioçy here everyday.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
E still dey pain you - gorgo
Always dey pain you well well ooo - gorgo

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lagos State In Trouble... What Is Ambode Doing by Darrellhill: 2:07pm On Aug 17, 2015
Please just call Ambode to order... And get is ass working.. Message passed sealed and deliver
Re: Lagos State In Trouble... What Is Ambode Doing by HzRF(m): 2:21pm On Aug 17, 2015
talktimi:

4 Likes

Re: Lagos State In Trouble... What Is Ambode Doing by caprini1: 2:46pm On Aug 17, 2015
Darrellhill:

Well the horrible Isolo-Ikotun road is undergoing immediate construction for starters.

1 Like

Re: Lagos State In Trouble... What Is Ambode Doing by Darrellhill: 5:07pm On Aug 17, 2015
caprini1:
Well the horrible Isolo-Ikotun road is undergoing immediate construction for starters.
Very funny...Fashola awarded that contract
Re: Lagos State In Trouble... What Is Ambode Doing by Darrellhill: 11:12pm On Aug 22, 2015
Mark4reel:
I think he's taking his time quitely to study the situation of things, so that when he hits the ground running there will be nothing stoping him just like buhari, or have u guys forgotten how fashola started very well initialy but did'nt end 2well that is what might just happen to some of these guv'ns now doing IGG

It almost hundred days and we are still waiting...
Re: Lagos State In Trouble... What Is Ambode Doing by kenny987(f): 12:17am On Aug 23, 2015
According to Tinubu, it is time for honeymoon so no need to worry now. But one thing I know for sure is that it is from the smell of the fart that you'll know d taste of the shiit. We watch and wait.
Re: Lagos State In Trouble... What Is Ambode Doing by Nobody: 1:11am On Aug 23, 2015
talktimi:
. Egift is a known data fraudster with evidence to back it up.

Cc GenbloodyKiller

1 Like

Re: Lagos State In Trouble... What Is Ambode Doing by Darrellhill: 2:28pm On Aug 26, 2015
Hmmmmmmm
Re: Lagos State In Trouble... What Is Ambode Doing by akinszz: 5:01pm On Aug 26, 2015
Tinubu is our governor

Re: Lagos State In Trouble... What Is Ambode Doing by duwdu: 6:49pm On Aug 26, 2015
Darrellhill:
Since the coming of Ambode as the governor of Lagos state, the state has been at a standstill, nothing is happening.
I always knew we have all entered one chance in Lagos.
No wonder fashola kicked against him becoming governor of lagos state until Tinubu force him on us.

Lagos state the pride of Nigeria would suffer for another 8 years. God help all Lagosian

You ended up saying nothing, TBH. If you'd like for one to take you seriously, then you ought to have enumerated, at least in your own opinion, what the new Governor ought to have done already - or not - that you're grieving about. Do that, instead of just arrogating to your self all the wisdom in this world, by saying, in your own words, "I always knew we have all entered one chance in Lagos." SMH.

Good luck!

P34c3
Re: Lagos State In Trouble... What Is Ambode Doing by Darrellhill: 11:38am On Aug 27, 2015
duwdu:

You ended up saying nothing, TBH. If you'd like for one to take you seriously, then you ought to have enumerated, at least in your own opinion, what the new Governor ought to have done already - or not - that you're grieving about. Do that, instead of just arrogating to your self all the wisdom in this world, by saying, in your own words, "I always knew we have all entered one chance in Lagos." SMH.

Good luck!

P34c3

It's pple like u that end up swallowing anything hook line and sinker... I am a card carrying member of APC and we r saying Lagos is at a standstill that nothing is happening, you better start see this facts
Re: Lagos State In Trouble... What Is Ambode Doing by Sweetlemon(f): 11:45am On Aug 27, 2015
Sometimes your starting point does not necessarily determine how well you will finish. Some start well and finish badly, some start badly and finish well.

BUT

I wouldn't say Ambode has been idle. If not anything he has done something about the tankers and trailers making life miserable for people working and living around Apapa. That was the first thing he did on resuming work.
Re: Lagos State In Trouble... What Is Ambode Doing by Darrellhill: 4:42pm On Sep 01, 2015
Sweetlemon:
Sometimes your starting point does not necessarily determine how well you will finish. Some start well and finish badly, some start badly and finish well.

BUT

I wouldn't say Ambode has been idle. If not anything he has done something about the tankers and trailers making life miserable for people working and living around Apapa. That was the first thing he did on resuming work.

If you are ask to score Ambode in percentage after 100 days in office wat would be ur score

Mine would be 2%

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS-PDP'S Likely 2019 Pairing, Ribadu-Peter Obi At Thisday Event / Women In The Country Of The Kingdom Of Western Nigeria Working Hard / Check Out Minimun Wage Of Oil Producing Nations(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.