Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,403 members, 7,822,845 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

PHOTOS: Abuja Residents Stage Anti-corruption March - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: Abuja Residents Stage Anti-corruption March (2616 Views)

Ipob Members Stage Anti-okorocha Rally In Owerri / Yahaya Bello's Supporters Stage Anti-Dino Melaye Protests In Ijumu (Pics) / Masses Stage Anti-Corruption Protest In Ado-Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Abuja Residents Stage Anti-corruption March by Harbdulrasaq(m): 2:29pm On Aug 17, 2015
[img]http://3.bp..com/-lxWDFb-LImo/VdHPazZz0TI/AAAAAAAGQuk/DbwzTFyc0nw/s1600/0.jpg[/img]

Some Nigerians residing in Abuja are currently staging an Anti-corruption protest at the gate of Aso Rock in Abuja. The group say they are calling on President Buhari to continue in his fight against Corruption in Nigeria. They were received by Senior Special Assistant on Media and Publicity to President Buhari, Garba Shehu and Special Adviser on Media and Publicity to president Buhari, Femi Adesina. More photos after the cut...

[img]http://2.bp..com/-_rJNIr99eq4/VdHPcLRljMI/AAAAAAAGQu0/OsdLA04KjDY/s400/1.jpg[/img]
[img]http://3.bp..com/-hJE2Wn-8MOM/VdHPdccuKPI/AAAAAAAGQu8/FkxKCEgqx2U/s400/2.jpg[/img]
[img]http://1.bp..com/-YRrGtTNOtQw/VdHPeESM2WI/AAAAAAAGQvE/ev78DJPnA_8/s400/3.jpg[/img]
[img]http://1.bp..com/-IuMAnk4yL8g/VdHPex5jZNI/AAAAAAAGQvI/NsC4HaPKFEc/s400/4.jpg[/img]
[img]http://1.bp..com/-5sxa9o9-8gA/VdHPfdpxY5I/AAAAAAAGQvQ/bw0i1OlgPuk/s400/5.jpg[/img]
[img]http://3.bp..com/-b_1gLEMj0Uk/VdHPiAJnuhI/AAAAAAAGQvc/teLbwhH_epM/s400/6.jpg[/img]
[img]http://2.bp..com/-d5njNF3Q2fw/VdHPjK41wwI/AAAAAAAGQvk/OzLB0Ng-bMU/s400/7.jpg[/img]
[img]http://2.bp..com/-UHD1cbUABBA/VdHPlzhmP5I/AAAAAAAGQv0/NMyijdX930E/s400/9.jpg[/img]

http://www.newshelm.com/2015/08/photos-abuja-residents-stage-anti.html

cc lalasticlala, ishilove

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Abuja Residents Stage Anti-corruption March by MosakuAW(m): 2:29pm On Aug 17, 2015
The fight against corruption in government is a welcome development but PMB should not make it look as if he was elected to fight corruption alone.

Fighting corruption is now the order of the day and major reasons we voted them in, is yet to be tackle. Unemployment, power, security and foreign exchange whaala are still there.

May God give PMB the strength to fight it to the end but pls focus more just like you are doing on corruption on major things that affect we the common citizens.

Long live Naija
Long live PMB

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Abuja Residents Stage Anti-corruption March by INTROVERT(f): 2:30pm On Aug 17, 2015
rented crowd....

yes? no?

i would have loved to be with that crowd....

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Abuja Residents Stage Anti-corruption March by izeeqpotter(m): 2:30pm On Aug 17, 2015
Oh my God. I'm LOVING This.. Wish I could join them!
INTROVERT's on top a guy like me?? I apologize I'd be on top her next time! grin
Re: PHOTOS: Abuja Residents Stage Anti-corruption March by Immanueladebol(m): 2:31pm On Aug 17, 2015
Is dz meant to b called a protest?.I noticed majority in d pinsures are moslems..dz ones were paid jare

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Abuja Residents Stage Anti-corruption March by socialmediaman: 2:34pm On Aug 17, 2015
More of this, guys! I'll join you guys next time and Echo the voices louder!!!

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Abuja Residents Stage Anti-corruption March by EdCure: 2:36pm On Aug 17, 2015
I stand with all patriotic Nigerians to kick out corruption... [size=4pt]and choke PDP with its consequences.[/size]

5 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Abuja Residents Stage Anti-corruption March by EdCure: 2:39pm On Aug 17, 2015
Immanueladebol:
Is dz meant to b called a protest?.I noticed majority in d pinsures are moslems..dz ones were paid jare
You just have to amplify you crassness.
You TANoid wailers must stop delving into regional & ethno-religious sentiments. Oppose objectively!

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Abuja Residents Stage Anti-corruption March by Jesusloveyou: 2:42pm On Aug 17, 2015
INTROVERT:
rented crowd....

yes? no?

i would have loved to be with that crowd....
let me dress up and join them, we no go gree ooo, we no go gree, corrupt people must go to jail.
Re: PHOTOS: Abuja Residents Stage Anti-corruption March by Immanueladebol(m): 2:42pm On Aug 17, 2015
EdCure:
You just have to amplify you crassness.
Kip wailing
Re: PHOTOS: Abuja Residents Stage Anti-corruption March by simongonner: 2:44pm On Aug 17, 2015
justice must be done... SAI BABA

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Abuja Residents Stage Anti-corruption March by Jesusloveyou: 2:44pm On Aug 17, 2015
Immanueladebol:
paid by most respected bishop kukah
Re: PHOTOS: Abuja Residents Stage Anti-corruption March by Immanueladebol(m): 2:47pm On Aug 17, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
paid by most respected bishop kukah
i ddnt say so o

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Abuja Residents Stage Anti-corruption March by EdCure: 2:50pm On Aug 17, 2015
Immanueladebol:
Kip wailing
You have added identity crisis to your crassness.

Just a reminder: You belong to the hypnotised herd of wailing wailers and hunted witches.

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Abuja Residents Stage Anti-corruption March by sammyj: 2:51pm On Aug 17, 2015
No group of fellow or Lucifer can either stop the corruption movement or arm twist our President from carrying out one of his campaign promises !!!! shocked

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Abuja Residents Stage Anti-corruption March by vivypretty(f): 2:52pm On Aug 17, 2015
noted ....next
Re: PHOTOS: Abuja Residents Stage Anti-corruption March by Immanueladebol(m): 2:54pm On Aug 17, 2015
EdCure:

You have added identity crisis to your crassness.

Just a reminder: You belong to the hypnotised herd of wailing wailers and hunted witches.
ur moniker says u re Edcure,yet u dnt av a cure 4 urself
Re: PHOTOS: Abuja Residents Stage Anti-corruption March by EdCure: 3:00pm On Aug 17, 2015
Immanueladebol:
ur moniker says u re Edcure,yet u dnt av a cure 4 urself
Give that fone to your parents, and go play with the muds.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Abuja Residents Stage Anti-corruption March by fagbalex(m): 3:02pm On Aug 17, 2015
Immanueladebol:

This your mentality can't take u anywhere. As far as they are Nigerian and protesting for what wil bring the needed change to the masses, it's not a crime. Thumb up to all of them!
Re: PHOTOS: Abuja Residents Stage Anti-corruption March by Immanueladebol(m): 3:04pm On Aug 17, 2015
EdCure:
Give that fone to your parents, and go play with the muds.
lol
Re: PHOTOS: Abuja Residents Stage Anti-corruption March by obailala(m): 3:20pm On Aug 17, 2015
Interesting!

Very soon another group would stage a counter rally protesting the planned investigations of missing moneys.
Re: PHOTOS: Abuja Residents Stage Anti-corruption March by doctokwus: 3:26pm On Aug 17, 2015
I love this.
Those who foolishly and codedly tried to thwart the anti corruption fight in the guise of a peace agreement for 'unspectacular' actions must now know they are in the tiny minority.

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Abuja Residents Stage Anti-corruption March by doctokwus: 3:29pm On Aug 17, 2015
I love this.
Those who foolishly and codedly tried to thwart the anti- corruption fight in the guise of a peace agreement for 'unspectacular' actions must now know they are in the tiny minority.
Re: PHOTOS: Abuja Residents Stage Anti-corruption March by ProfessorPeter(m): 3:37pm On Aug 17, 2015
Immanueladebol:
i was there, most of them are hausa including few yoruba. Some of them cannot speak even a broken English
Re: PHOTOS: Abuja Residents Stage Anti-corruption March by ProfessorPeter(m): 3:40pm On Aug 17, 2015
Immanueladebol:
i was there, most of them are hausa including few yoruba. Some of them cannot speak even a broken English. Their targets are Jonathan, Ngozi Iwella and Deziani.
Re: PHOTOS: Abuja Residents Stage Anti-corruption March by zendy: 3:41pm On Aug 17, 2015
It's all well and good to ask a president to fight corruption, but if a president has to be told to fight corruption, he is no president. Corruption is a hydra-headed monster. Only a man with clean hands and incredible self will can fight corruption in Nigeria. While many Buhari supporters say he has the will to fight corruption, the question remains, has he got clean hands? Is it possible that Buhari never took a penny that was not his when he held several high offices such as Governor, petroleum minister, head of state and PTF chairman? Really? If he has stolen before, the corrupt leaders he is going to fight probably know about it and they will use it against him. Only a person with clean hands can fight corruption
Re: PHOTOS: Abuja Residents Stage Anti-corruption March by Immanueladebol(m): 3:42pm On Aug 17, 2015
ProfessorPeter:
i was there, most of them are hausa including few yoruba. Some of them cannot speak even a broken English
God bless u Prof Peter.Yo all can c dat i was ryt after all.If u av stayed wt d hausa's b4 u il knw dy av dz craze a buhari.This wasnt a protest
Re: PHOTOS: Abuja Residents Stage Anti-corruption March by mikolo80: 5:20pm On Aug 17, 2015
MosakuAW:

The fight against corruption in government is a welcome development but PMB should not make it look as if he was elected to fight corruption alone.

Fighting corruption is now the order of the day and major reasons we voted them in, is yet to be tackle. Unemployment, power, security and foreign exchange whaala are still there.

May God give PMB the strenght to fight it to the end but pls focus more just like you are doing on corruption on major things that affect we the common citizens.

Long live Naija
Long live PMB
you voted for infrastructure,we the majority voted for anti corruption
this is a democracy not mosakuAWcracy
Re: PHOTOS: Abuja Residents Stage Anti-corruption March by mrrock: 5:26pm On Aug 17, 2015
I will start taking Buhari serious when I see handcuffs on the hands of OBJ, Tinubu, Atiku. There're others, but these 3 are well known thieves.

OBJ's financial director have recently boasted about how she launder money using the Obasanjo foundation. It was captured on camera!.

Buhari should stop talking and start working. He do not need much investigation to jail OBJ. The US has already done the investigation and prosecuted the Halibouton case. They already jailed the lawyer that bribed OBJ and his cabal.

Buhari should stop empty propagandas and show us example with this easy one, first.

How could the giver of bribe go to jail, while the recipient of the same bribe be walking free?.
Re: PHOTOS: Abuja Residents Stage Anti-corruption March by poshstore: 5:37pm On Aug 17, 2015
Corruption must die for Nigeria to Live.
Re: PHOTOS: Abuja Residents Stage Anti-corruption March by MosakuAW(m): 5:39pm On Aug 17, 2015
mikolo80:
you voted for infrastructure,we the majority voted for anti corruption
this is a democracy not mosakuAWcracy

You just sounded like a kid who is still being fed by his parent.
Re: PHOTOS: Abuja Residents Stage Anti-corruption March by ayindejimmy(m): 7:07pm On Aug 17, 2015
mrrock:
I will start taking Buhari serious when I see handcuffs on the hands of OBJ, Tinubu, Atiku. There're others, but these 3 are well known thieves.

OBJ's financial director have recently boasted about how she launder money using the Obasanjo foundation. It was captured on camera!.

Buhari should stop talking and start working. He do not need much investigation to jail OBJ. The US has already done the investigation and prosecuted the Halibouton case. They already jailed the lawyer that bribed OBJ and his cabal.

Buhari should stop empty propagandas and show us example with this easy one, first.

How could the giver of bribe go to jail, while the recipient of the same bribe be walking free?.
mrrock:

mrrock:

I didn’t know Obj was involved in the Halliburton case. Maybe you've not heard... Or you don't want to.
The Halliburton case has jus been dusted up.
Something d past govt doesn't have d balls to do.

Don't ask Buhari to probe Tinubu again. That was fashola's duty. Ambode can take that up too. Jus like Wike is already probing Amaechi.
Buhari doesn't probe governors....And he's merely asking the past govt to account for certain abnormalities.
In all, why ain't you asking Buhari to probe Orji of Abia and Akpabio? In fact when OBJ and Atiku were in good term with GEJ why didn't you people ask Gej to probe the Halliburton case?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

26 Dead As Structured Boko Haram Send Strong Message To Lazy Buhari / REVEALING: Jonathan Promised Dasuki To Be Sultan Of Sokoto If... / Nigerians React To The Condolence Speech Of President Buhari To Governor Udom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.