Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,092 members, 7,835,679 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Late Emir Of Katsina Admiring Traffic Light During Visit To UK In 1940s - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Late Emir Of Katsina Admiring Traffic Light During Visit To UK In 1940s (59750 Views)

Buhari Received His Classmates Of 1953 Set Of Katsina Middle School (Photos) / Atiku Shares Meal With Ex-Classmate Mammawa, During Visit To His Home (Pics) / Buhari At The Funeral Of Late Emir Of Borgu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Late Emir Of Katsina Admiring Traffic Light During Visit To UK In 1940s by Temmytea70(m): 4:52pm On Aug 17, 2015
INTROVERT:
make the Mallam no look before? .... i wonder how them take enter the plane go London self...

the gods must really be crazyyy...

what do y'all think will make you to admire and stare like this.

Its a photoshoot..traffic light tins
Re: Late Emir Of Katsina Admiring Traffic Light During Visit To UK In 1940s by refreshrate: 4:52pm On Aug 17, 2015
Eugenedimgba:
The average Hausa man even admires the power bank I use to charge my phone. Kai yaro,wetin I call am por dis wan? Transpormer??

Dis guy dey crase see as people begin look me as I burst laugh on top this comment.
Re: Late Emir Of Katsina Admiring Traffic Light During Visit To UK In 1940s by Nellybii: 4:53pm On Aug 17, 2015
refreshrate:

Ok Ok Ok if truly you saw that no argument not like any of us were alive then to say what really happened in your jaja of opobo picture maybe they were even acting a movie.

Tell me this though which region of the country dey fall hand pass in terms of general awareness of the entire populace.

No lie o

Lol you sabi the answer now why asking bombastic questions
Re: Late Emir Of Katsina Admiring Traffic Light During Visit To UK In 1940s by refreshrate: 4:54pm On Aug 17, 2015
IgboGoat:
And these are the kind of people that are saddle with responsibility of leading our nation? That is why Nigeria is doom.

Much as I hate to admit it sir.
You are too correct.
Re: Late Emir Of Katsina Admiring Traffic Light During Visit To UK In 1940s by kobonaire(m): 4:54pm On Aug 17, 2015
BishopMagic:

China invented the train and discovered gunpowder and fireworks when Europeans where still battling with swords.

In world war 2 Chinnese factories churned out aircrafts, tanks and all the guns they used to fight the Japanese.

Your northern goats are no where on par with China at any stage of their history.
I've got news for you .... the WHOLE OF NIGERIA is BEHIND in technological development so while you may be abusing the north like a tribalist, you are just equally ignorant of your position in the global scene

2 Likes

Re: Late Emir Of Katsina Admiring Traffic Light During Visit To UK In 1940s by Omotayor123(f): 4:56pm On Aug 17, 2015
obailala:
These ***** people sef.... disgracing Nigeria and Nigerians since 1914 grin
What's disgrace in that It's 1940 not 2020...!
Wake up.!
Re: Late Emir Of Katsina Admiring Traffic Light During Visit To UK In 1940s by ismyheal75: 4:58pm On Aug 17, 2015
Monumental haters, hating the Northerners since 1800. Unfortunately, they will die with this hatred and even pass it to their unborn generations.

1 Like

Re: Late Emir Of Katsina Admiring Traffic Light During Visit To UK In 1940s by Fearcom(m): 4:58pm On Aug 17, 2015
seunmsg:

See them abusing northerners as if their forefathers who lived in 40's saw and used traffic lights in their lifetime.

Ouch grin
Re: Late Emir Of Katsina Admiring Traffic Light During Visit To UK In 1940s by ojnnaco(m): 4:59pm On Aug 17, 2015
Even if u manage to take the Current emir dia ...he will be admiring may be d Street Girls nw
Re: Late Emir Of Katsina Admiring Traffic Light During Visit To UK In 1940s by noblegrex: 5:00pm On Aug 17, 2015
INTROVERT:
make the Mallam no look before? .... i wonder how them take enter the plane go London self...

pls read again to check d year,then you'll have d answer to that.
Re: Late Emir Of Katsina Admiring Traffic Light During Visit To UK In 1940s by anonimi: 5:01pm On Aug 17, 2015
ROSSIKE:
By 1940 the British had ruled Nigeria for 43 years uninterrupted, and exported our resources worth countless billions of dollars in today's money. So how come traffic lights were such a rarity in Nigeria as to cause such fascination to the emir? I thought they said white people rule better than blacks? Why in fact were we an underdeveloped nation at all by 1960 after 63 years of uninterrupted white rule? What did the whites do with all the money they made from our resources in those 63 years?

The same thing that all COLONIALISTS do- irrespective of the colour of their skin.

What did the Oyos do to the towns under their Empire's control all the decades they were in charge collecting their taxes?
What did the Fulanis do to the towns under their Caliphate all the decades they were collecting their taxes?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Late Emir Of Katsina Admiring Traffic Light During Visit To UK In 1940s by shadrach77: 5:01pm On Aug 17, 2015
Eugenedimgba:
The average Hausa man even admires the power bank I use to charge my phone. Kai yaro,wetin I call am por dis wan? Transpormer??

Yowaa! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Late Emir Of Katsina Admiring Traffic Light During Visit To UK In 1940s by Nobody: 5:01pm On Aug 17, 2015
ifeness:
Even jesus the Arab bastard would do worse than the emir.
May God forgive you. Give your life to christ. 1st john 5 : 12
Re: Late Emir Of Katsina Admiring Traffic Light During Visit To UK In 1940s by noblegrex: 5:02pm On Aug 17, 2015
kobonaire:

I've got news for you .... the WHOLE OF NIGERIA is BEHIND in technological development so while you may be abusing the north like a tribalist, you are just equally ignorant of your position in the global scene
pls ring the bell very very well to their ears, so that they can hear.

1 Like

Re: Late Emir Of Katsina Admiring Traffic Light During Visit To UK In 1940s by juman(m): 5:05pm On Aug 17, 2015
Despite 54 years after independence nigeria refused to be a matured and prosperous country.

A backward country.
Re: Late Emir Of Katsina Admiring Traffic Light During Visit To UK In 1940s by Nobody: 5:05pm On Aug 17, 2015
ladyF:
Lol. I'm sure it was like magic to them then.... grin

It's [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

Come oo. Are you signed on Don jazzy record label or are you his niece...

It's Daninya11 Again and again and again and again and again...

Lolxxxxx...

I love your consistency, it's LadyF again.
Re: Late Emir Of Katsina Admiring Traffic Light During Visit To UK In 1940s by Nobody: 5:08pm On Aug 17, 2015
temitemi1:
E don tey wey nothern pple don... undecided

Your forefathers sold humans for ‘ordinary' mirror, dumb-dumbcheesy
Re: Late Emir Of Katsina Admiring Traffic Light During Visit To UK In 1940s by Nobody: 5:10pm On Aug 17, 2015
and?
Re: Late Emir Of Katsina Admiring Traffic Light During Visit To UK In 1940s by lanrehamd: 5:11pm On Aug 17, 2015
Lol!!!
Re: Late Emir Of Katsina Admiring Traffic Light During Visit To UK In 1940s by AnanseK(m): 5:12pm On Aug 17, 2015
refreshrate:

Much as I hate to admit it sir.
You are too correct.

You obviously prefer the criminal and destructive government of daft Jonathan .

1 Like

Re: Late Emir Of Katsina Admiring Traffic Light During Visit To UK In 1940s by leonshom(m): 5:12pm On Aug 17, 2015
obailala:
These ,***** people sef.... disgracing Nigeria and Nigerians since 1914 grin
u
If u were the one there, you would av done worse, its in d 1940s for God's sake
Re: Late Emir Of Katsina Admiring Traffic Light During Visit To UK In 1940s by Awesomeking: 5:13pm On Aug 17, 2015
liberty300:
They look like glorified masquerades
i know you are an igbo man,i also know that u know that igbo people are the best when it comes to masquerades,so now,tell me,what has an agbada have to do with masquerade??
Re: Late Emir Of Katsina Admiring Traffic Light During Visit To UK In 1940s by leonshom(m): 5:14pm On Aug 17, 2015
This was in d 40s, so what would you expect ! Anyone could have done thesame at that period of time !
Re: Late Emir Of Katsina Admiring Traffic Light During Visit To UK In 1940s by Nobody: 5:14pm On Aug 17, 2015
amusadele:
No wonder Buhari is very dull and goatish. From the look of things, this uncivilished and dunce of Buhari is a very serious sickness from day one. If from 1944, they have paid visits to the UK and still remain dull, it means it should be an issue of heritance. No matter the visits to advanced countries, including the schools, the typical northners attend, he will never attain any height in civilisation other than getting deep into the Islamic affairs to kill and destroy lives and properties. Dunce people.

Yet they were far above your forefathers. I heard and read that terms such as ‘babaric, illiterate, animals were used to describe your ancestors. Those words were never used to descrine the Northerners so If I were you I will shush cheesy
Re: Late Emir Of Katsina Admiring Traffic Light During Visit To UK In 1940s by AnanseK(m): 5:15pm On Aug 17, 2015
IgboGoat:
And these are the kind of people that are saddle with responsibility of leading our nation? That is why Nigeria is doom.

You obviously prefer the destructive governance of the clueless Jonathan and his gang of criminals.
Re: Late Emir Of Katsina Admiring Traffic Light During Visit To UK In 1940s by LoveJesus87(m): 5:16pm On Aug 17, 2015
Melahou:

and how are you sure they went with plane
E fit be Carmel dem take waka reach der abi u no see as dem be..:-D
Re: Late Emir Of Katsina Admiring Traffic Light During Visit To UK In 1940s by Nobody: 5:17pm On Aug 17, 2015
BishopMagic:

China invented the train and discovered gunpowder and fireworks when Europeans where still battling with swords.

In world war 2 Chinnese factories churned out aircrafts, tanks and all the guns they used to fight the Japanese.

Your northern goats are no where on par with China at any stage of their history.

What did your forefathers invent? Why go all the to Chinacheesy. Can the history of your forefathers be on par with Northerners?
Re: Late Emir Of Katsina Admiring Traffic Light During Visit To UK In 1940s by refreshrate: 5:20pm On Aug 17, 2015
AnanseK:

You obviously prefer the criminal and destructive government of daft Jonathan .

beats one who how many months after swearing in nothing is in place & the whole country seems to be aloof.

let's not begin with the stories he told us before the elections how many do you possibly see coming to fruition?

or you think giving his grandchild polio vaccine is the level of development we are now in Nigeria? Meanwhile no polio case in over a year o
Re: Late Emir Of Katsina Admiring Traffic Light During Visit To UK In 1940s by sorextee(m): 5:20pm On Aug 17, 2015
I wonder how u always be the FTC.. any thread I open, it's always you or lady F.. how many award una don collect.. undecided

INTROVERT:

Re: Late Emir Of Katsina Admiring Traffic Light During Visit To UK In 1940s by olatunji390(m): 5:21pm On Aug 17, 2015
INTROVERT:

They no enter plane o. They waka go, it took them 4months

1 Like

Re: Late Emir Of Katsina Admiring Traffic Light During Visit To UK In 1940s by Nobody: 5:22pm On Aug 17, 2015
refreshrate:

beats one who how many months after swearing in nothing is in place & the whole country seems to be aloof.

let's not begin with the stories he told us before the elections how many do you possibly see coming to fruition?

or you think giving his grandchild polio vaccine is the level of development we are now in Nigeria? Meanwhile no polio case in over a year o

Slightly off topic...but WHO/UNICEF , while happy about there being no polio in one year....still want to wait two more years before declaring victory. Meanwhile...they still urge us to vaccinate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ademola Adeleke Weeps At Isiaka Adeleke's Grave In Osun. Photos / The Moment Oshiomhole Trashed Rochas Okorocha / Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Borno, Scores Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.