Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,225 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Re:2015/2016 Unilag Post Utme Exercise. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Re:2015/2016 Unilag Post Utme Exercise. (407 Views)

2015/2016 Unilag Jupeb Final Result Is Out, Check Now / Uniben To Conduct Post-UTME Exercise / 2015-2016 Unilag Admissions: Release Of Cut-off Points (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Re:2015/2016 Unilag Post Utme Exercise. by DrTimi: 3:35pm On Aug 17, 2015
This is to inform the general public that sales of forms for the 2015/2016 post UTME exercise has commenced. For further information,help and/or enquiries, please call:
+2347061280512.
All the best.
Re: Re:2015/2016 Unilag Post Utme Exercise. by SmartOlanrewaju: 3:53pm On Aug 17, 2015
Dr. Timi has been very helpful in getting our young ones into their choice of tertiary institutions. I for one have benefited from his benevolence in the person of my nephew. His relentless efforts along with steady information helped my nephew to gain admission into the University of Lagos(Unilag) to study Medicine. I'm seizing this opportunity to thank Dr. Timi once again for his help and to you out there seeking admission, if you're reading this, you're one step away from getting admitted. Just keep in touch with Dr. Timi, call him now that he's given out his cell number. I know he will help you get what you want. I wish you all success!
Re: Re:2015/2016 Unilag Post Utme Exercise. by ndidibabe(f): 3:55pm On Aug 17, 2015
SmartOlanrewaju:
Dr. Timi has been very helpful in getting our young ones into their choice of tertiary institutions. I for one have benefited from his benevolence in the person of my nephew. His relentless efforts along with steady information helped my nephew to gain admission into the University of Lagos(Unilag) to study Medicine. I'm seizing this opportunity to thank Dr. Timi once again for his help and to you out there seeking admission, if you're reading this, you're one step away from getting admitted. Just keep in touch with Dr. Timi, call him now that he's given out his cell number. I know he will help you get what you want. I wish you all success!
You are an imbeciile.

(1) (Reply)

Results Of Nigeria Police Academy Post Ume(2015) Is Out,call Deputy Registrar_08 / Here Is A List Of Things You Need To Teach Your Child(ren) At Early Age / Project Topics And Materials In Electrical Electronics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.