Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

My Vagina Makes Embarrassing Sounds During Sex, Should I Be Worried? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Vagina Makes Embarrassing Sounds During Sex, Should I Be Worried? (4346 Views)

University Otuoke Female Student Who Took Tramadol Dies During Sex In Bayelsa / 8 Things That Happen To Your Body During Sex / Somebody Help, Sperm Is Pumping Out of My Vagina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Vagina Makes Embarrassing Sounds During Sex, Should I Be Worried? by judyjudy: 3:40pm On Aug 17, 2015
My vagina makes sounds when I’m making love, or sometimes when I am walking or Exercising, as if am farting but it is not fart. But the noise mostly occurs during sex. Some friends tell me that my vagina’s anatomy has changed because of childbirth. I have 3 children. What should I do to save myself of this embarrassment?

Childbirth causes vaginal muscles to stretch and weaken, and loose muscles are among the most common signs of an aging vagina. Age, in this instance, refers not to chronological years but to wear and tear of the vagina. That wear and tear cause excessive clitoris skin, which produces vaginal farting. This farting is the air you feel coming out of your vagina during exercise and sexual intercourse.

What is Vaginal Farting?
One of the primary purposes of the clitoris is to give pleasure, but this body part also helps support vaginal muscles. Excessive clitoris skin increases the frequency of vaginal flatulence – a condition caused by weakened vaginal muscles that expand and allow large amounts of air to enter the vagina. The entrance of air is common during physical activities like exercise and sexual intercourse. Once the activities are finished, the vaginal walls collapse and expel the air.

Vaginal farts differ from anal farts because they release air only from the vagina; the latter release air that was swallowed or trapped inside the body. The former are also odorless but no less conspicuous.
continue to read the expert's advice at http://judithfrank..com/2015/08/advice-my-vagina-makes-embarrassing.html
Re: My Vagina Makes Embarrassing Sounds During Sex, Should I Be Worried? by izeeqpotter(m): 3:44pm On Aug 17, 2015
Hmmm quite embarrassing!
Re: My Vagina Makes Embarrassing Sounds During Sex, Should I Be Worried? by crisycent: 3:45pm On Aug 17, 2015
I know what your talking about...pele. Very embarrassing especially when it's been hit from behind. I don't have a solution tho.
Re: My Vagina Makes Embarrassing Sounds During Sex, Should I Be Worried? by Xgz1(m): 4:33pm On Aug 17, 2015
1. Though I only know people going through monopause that experience such things.

2. May be u don't do abdominal excerise.

3. Or your womb is shift to one side of the body.

4. Go for regular massaging
Re: My Vagina Makes Embarrassing Sounds During Sex, Should I Be Worried? by shithapuns: 10:33pm On Aug 02, 2018
Re: My Vagina Makes Embarrassing Sounds During Sex, Should I Be Worried? by SHUAIB20(m): 9:06am On Jul 03, 2020
this is serious
Re: My Vagina Makes Embarrassing Sounds During Sex, Should I Be Worried? by Alooone: 3:29am On Jul 04, 2020
Why didnt u listen to mama to sit on hot water during "omugwo"

(1) (Reply)

Aloe Power Extra Strong / HELP ME Pls Urgent / Photos: Perfectly Healthy Baby Delivered Still Inside His Amniotic Sac

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.