Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

How Many Of You Did This? See Photo - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Many Of You Did This? See Photo (54608 Views)

Difference Between Arranged Marriage And Love Marriage ( See Photo) / This Lagos Bride Wanted Her Late Mum To Be Part Of Her Wedding, So She Did This! / Swear If You Never Did This: Why Then Beating Ur Kid For It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Of You Did This? See Photo by fyna: 10:50pm On Aug 17, 2015
Still thinking about it
Re: How Many Of You Did This? See Photo by 400billionman: 10:53pm On Aug 17, 2015
missKiffy:
There's gbaguan in the topic

*modified

I never did it, I was an ajebutter cheesy I still am cool

You no Cook with Tin tomapep as ur pot ?

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Did This? See Photo by Nobody: 10:56pm On Aug 17, 2015
sandrahnaub:
Nah...

Peep at my signature
helloo can I meet u?(Krexdele@yahoo.co.uk) u can drop yours.
Re: How Many Of You Did This? See Photo by iammrjohnson(m): 10:58pm On Aug 17, 2015
dem no born me well mak i do am,if i try am,my popsie go use me beat evrybdy wey folo me play tyre bfr e cary me go hang fr aos grin
Re: How Many Of You Did This? See Photo by nifton(m): 11:08pm On Aug 17, 2015
#042 all d way,na dia we rock am wella.If actually u no do am,its either u be indomie generation or u lost ur childhood.
Re: How Many Of You Did This? See Photo by guiddoti: 11:17pm On Aug 17, 2015
kenedy175:
Never did it.
Was riding my G wagon instead grin
oboy nay superlative cruise you be oo. your level high grin
Re: How Many Of You Did This? See Photo by Ashez: 11:19pm On Aug 17, 2015
missKiffy:

*modified

Dude u sure missed some real fun
Re: How Many Of You Did This? See Photo by guiddoti: 11:20pm On Aug 17, 2015
raumdeuter:
Seun still dey do am till now
Re: How Many Of You Did This? See Photo by Ashez: 11:25pm On Aug 17, 2015
jerrymej:
I did it but not all that too long. I could remember how I caused an accident with it to the extent the bike man was hospitalized. Hence then I was warned thoroughly not to be seen with it again!!! Lol!
U sef na rough driver from day 1
Re: How Many Of You Did This? See Photo by arabaribiti(m): 11:28pm On Aug 17, 2015
I over do am jor and also did the same thing jossy26 did back then at bariga.
Re: How Many Of You Did This? See Photo by Ashez: 11:32pm On Aug 17, 2015
adexmuhyi:
u missed alot den, i did mine wit my oversize pant, using one hand to roll and the other to hold my pant up
Badoo
Re: How Many Of You Did This? See Photo by omarky(m): 11:37pm On Aug 17, 2015
Good old days.......... I was sent to go and grind pepper by my mum. I went with my tyre. On ma way coming back, I ran into an incoming auto. Alas! I almost got myself killed, also lost my mama's stew in the process. I wz thoroughly dealt with and my tyre was thrown on the roof of our face me I face u bungalow.......... Memories!!
Re: How Many Of You Did This? See Photo by Ekaka1(m): 11:56pm On Aug 17, 2015
I sir, I sir.......I did the rim of bicycle tyre wheel with a stick or shaped iron hanger between the groove.
If I was sent on important errand and you let me take my ride naim be say na bye bye for the message and correct slaps with hands, slippers, and all by my dear mom. I also ran that thing bare bodied and in shorts , making all the car sounds at every turns you madegrin

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Did This? See Photo by 9jatatafo(m): 11:57pm On Aug 17, 2015
Good old days did this then graduated to using 13 rim tyre with two sticks inside the tyre from both sides and water inside to lubricate the movement also with just superman pant. Was fun.
Re: How Many Of You Did This? See Photo by prof12(m): 12:06am On Aug 18, 2015
I was a super star
Re: How Many Of You Did This? See Photo by shut(f): 12:11am On Aug 18, 2015
Hahaha. I miss growing up doing crazy stuffs like this cheesy
But do ladies do these stuffs too
Re: How Many Of You Did This? See Photo by Jamaticulus(m): 12:28am On Aug 18, 2015
missKiffy:
*modified
**Its Gbagaun** nat gbaguan!
Re: How Many Of You Did This? See Photo by Nobody: 12:47am On Aug 18, 2015
;DI do it with great Enthusiasm.
Re: How Many Of You Did This? See Photo by CuteXclaim(f): 12:50am On Aug 18, 2015
shut:
Hahaha. I miss growing up doing crazy stuffs like this cheesy
But do ladies do these stuffs too
Yes some ladies did this while they were girls. I am an example, i rolled this type of tyre and rims, played soccer on football court constructed with sheet from my exercise books,blowing air into a bic case to move my player,i spinned my pen cover joined with that blue tiger battery head,i played with bottle cork to know who can turn it over and collect your opponent's bottle cork, i build house with my leg covered with sand, i did ten ten, i played oyato (they are different), ikanna (the same),moving into rings drawn on the floor. if you really understand this game and you played it. You should be laughing by now.i just can't remember all, but i really enjoyed my growing up.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Of You Did This? See Photo by shut(f): 12:53am On Aug 18, 2015
CuteXclaim:

Yes some ladies do this while they were girls. I am an example, i rolled this type of tyre and rims, played soccer on football court constructed with sheet from my exercise books,blowing air into a bic case to move my player,i spinned my pen cover joined with that blue tiger battery head,i played with bottle cork to know who can turn it over and collect your opponent's bottle cork, i build house with my leg covered with sand, i did ten ten, i played oyato (they are different), ikanna (the same),moving into rings drawn on the floor. if you really understand this game and you played it. You will be laughing by now.i just can't remember all, but i really enjoyed my growing up.

Wow,you really did alot.I thought these were just guys things cheesy
Re: How Many Of You Did This? See Photo by toprealman: 1:52am On Aug 18, 2015
WASN'T MUCH FUN FOR ME, MORE INTO THE BENT HANGER AND PAINT COVER THING. WE HAD GOOD ROADS THEN UNLIKE NOW!
Re: How Many Of You Did This? See Photo by Femastic: 2:20am On Aug 18, 2015
one of my best
Re: How Many Of You Did This? See Photo by ejukwa: 2:51am On Aug 18, 2015
grin I drive tyre well...... Come rain come shine[color=#006600][/color]
Re: How Many Of You Did This? See Photo by babadem2much(m): 3:07am On Aug 18, 2015
I did it wella i stand gidigba representing Ikeja bararack boys, Enugu Abakpa, Jimeta Yola. N Gado Nasko. All tyres both cars, bikes, paint rubber etc but i denied my kids such oppotunity, i sometimes feel the should have a test of this rough play but scared of injuries as children now no de fall from tree the survive like our days. Chai! Kpako life sef set ahswear
Re: How Many Of You Did This? See Photo by smd837(m): 4:00am On Aug 18, 2015
Dat shows such children have interest on vehicle or machine when they ar grown up.
Re: How Many Of You Did This? See Photo by gbaskiboy: 4:38am On Aug 18, 2015
kenedy175:
Never did it. Was riding my G wagon instead grin
Badt guy grin
Re: How Many Of You Did This? See Photo by gbaskiboy: 4:39am On Aug 18, 2015
raumdeuter:
Seun still dey do am till now
Omo seun don wise up, na G wagon hin dey criuse with nw
Re: How Many Of You Did This? See Photo by gbaskiboy: 4:40am On Aug 18, 2015
adonbilivit:
memories! mine was a Bugatti tyre then
Adonbilivit grin
Re: How Many Of You Did This? See Photo by gbaskiboy: 4:42am On Aug 18, 2015
Demmocrats:
Op but some grown men are still doing it now grin
abeg send their pictures or adonbilivit
Re: How Many Of You Did This? See Photo by chysam: 6:07am On Aug 18, 2015
allanphash7:
Why not if not

I did it with my red and black panties den
Rainbow pant!!! guy you don old oo. Na small thing I go take senior you oo.
Re: How Many Of You Did This? See Photo by CertifiedSamuel: 6:15am On Aug 18, 2015
O mehn, I really did it wey back. Chai! U just remembered me of good old days (little drop of tears on my chicks).

I remember when we even had to use iron hanger as a controlling tool for paint rubber cover.

I also remember when we used to make cars from cans n cartons. Using bottle covers as tyres.

Who remembers kite?? Omo, children of these days don't know how to play at all. All they do is make noise.
Re: How Many Of You Did This? See Photo by chysam: 6:17am On Aug 18, 2015
CuteXclaim:

Yes some ladies did this while they were girls. I am an example, i rolled this type of tyre and rims, played soccer on football court constructed with sheet from my exercise books,blowing air into a bic case to move my player,i spinned my pen cover joined with that blue tiger battery head,i played with bottle cork to know who can turn it over and collect your opponent's bottle cork, i build house with my leg covered with sand, i did ten ten, i played oyato (they are different), ikanna (the same),moving into rings drawn on the floor. if you really understand this game and you played it. You should be laughing by now.i just can't remember all, but i really enjoyed my growing up.

You were indeed a tom-boy and this should be helping you a lot now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Wife Lied About Her Age, What Should I Do? / Victor Ayorinde Missing: Who Has Seen Him? / Ladies! 7 Reasons Why You Should Sleep More Often With Your Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.