Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,183 members, 7,829,243 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread - Phones (170) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread (777581 Views)

How To Set Your Songs As Ringtone On Infinix Hot 2 X510 / Infinix Hot 2 (x510) Supports Usb Otg / How To Quickly Root Infinix Hot 2 X510 Without PC - Android One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) ... (270) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by AmiableJay(m): 7:06pm On Jan 17, 2016
Ndissle:
Good day.... For those that use Infinix Hot 2 (X510) and are still on Kitkat and wish to upgrade the Lollipop version.. You can call me for that if you stay in Lagos state. My number is 0. 8. 0. 3. 8. 6. 0. 3. 9. 9. 4...
KitKat bawo. Do you even know what you're doing at all?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Freddickson: 7:38pm On Jan 17, 2016
AmiableJay:

Am even shock at it ....hot 2 KitKat cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by uzormaka: 10:37pm On Jan 17, 2016
ameynuJR:

Bro pls what are the names of xposed modules you're using ?
gravity box,live icons,lp themer,flat style icon,xblast tool,and a couple of others e.t.c.
Lolz.....mehn I am tired of tweaking have been tweaking since nearly three yrs now from the tecno l3 and mehn I found out that there is nothing like using your phone naturally.lolz...I don retire.make I do use my 6.0 dey go like that

Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by uzormaka: 10:44pm On Jan 17, 2016
noskeybaba:

I don't really know how to check that. I thought all infinix hhot 2 are on android one ROM? Pls how do I check it.
mehn day is infinix rom
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Zitech(m): 11:04pm On Jan 17, 2016
uzormaka:
gravity box,live icons,lp themer,flat style icon,xblast tool,and a couple of others e.t.c.
Lolz.....mehn I am tired of tweaking have been tweaking since nearly three yrs now from the tecno l3 and mehn I found out that there is nothing like using your phone naturally.lolz...I don retire.make I do use my 6.0 dey go like that

My guy am with you jawe
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by newd4all(m): 5:16am On Jan 18, 2016
hi all, please i just upgraded to 6.0 but i got a bad issue now. my imei is back to default and i can not change it for it to work on my glo 3g. downloaded mtk with the same result here. is it possible to go back to 5.1. see screenshot. someone please help o...

Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Zitech(m): 9:27am On Jan 18, 2016
newd4all:
hi all, please i just upgraded to 6.0 but i got a bad issue now. my imei is back to default and i can not change it for it to work on my glo 3g. downloaded mtk with the same result here. is it possible to go back to 5.1. see screenshot. someone please help o...
I had similar issues. I hate to go back to Android one.. By using Sp flash tool and downloading the stock from. Go back to Android one, change your imei and then install 6.0 it would still be the same. It happens when you wipe your M 6.0
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Unlimited22: 9:47am On Jan 18, 2016
Ndissle:
Good day.... For those that use Infinix Hot 2 (X510) and are still on Kitkat and wish to upgrade the Lollipop version.. You can call me for that if you stay in Lagos state. My number is 0. 8. 0. 3. 8. 6. 0. 3. 9. 9. 4...
Guy what have you been smoking?

2 Likes

Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Zitech(m): 9:55am On Jan 18, 2016
Unlimited22:

Guy what have you been smoking?
Kwale Weed

3 Likes

Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by iGotTech: 10:56am On Jan 18, 2016
hot 2 doesnt come with kitkat!!!
Ndissle:
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by safas20(f): 11:07am On Jan 18, 2016
maybe he meant
AmiableJay:

x507 shocked
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by newd4all(m): 11:17am On Jan 18, 2016
Zitech:

I had similar issues. I hate to go back to Android one.. By using Sp flash tool and downloading the stock from. Go back to Android one, change your imei and then install 6.0 it would still be the same. It happens when you wipe your M 6.0

i changed my imei before now and have being using it for glo. i just installed M6.0 and the imei changed back. now am lost
aside that i can not see my files anymore in internal storage and its still visibly occupying memory on that storage. please help me out..... sad
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Zoest(m): 1:02pm On Jan 18, 2016
newd4all:
Zitech:

search for dis apk chamelephon or download from play store,to change ur imei, but u must be rooted.
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Theanonymous9: 1:12pm On Jan 18, 2016
Pls how can I go to recovery mode?
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Zoest(m): 1:24pm On Jan 18, 2016
Theanonymous9:
Pls how can I go to recovery mode?

marstreetspy:

I don't have root access, the only thing I noticed was that I can't boot to recovery normally unless I go through adb tools on pc...and when I clicked on update.zip, all I get is installation aborted....am tied of all this, maybe I should just wait for the ota update cry
I don't have root access, the only thing I noticed was that I can't boot to recovery normally unless I go through adb tools on pc...and when I clicked on update.zip, all I get is installation aborted....am tied of all this, maybe I should just wait for the ota update
download through d link valzey posted on page 161 nd shorten d name 2 remain update0.zip; i added d '0' nd also factory reset and wiped cache,never kn whc 1 did it thou nd also u might need to backup ur apps.
power off ur device,let it off completely,enter recovery mode if u can or depress power button+volume up button 2geda, wen infinix boot image shows, release ur combo buttons;it ll output d dead bolt wit red angle,then depress power button alone and click vulume up once u ll get to recovery,then......

1 Like

Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Theanonymous9: 1:40pm On Jan 18, 2016
Zoest

Mine won't boot to recovery mode. I'll have to go through the ads process.

Thanks tho
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by newd4all(m): 1:53pm On Jan 18, 2016
Zoest:

search for dis apk chamelephon or download from play store,to change ur imei, but u must be rooted.

Pls can I have ur Watsapp contact or bbm so u guide me thru. Alot of issues for me here nw
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jan 18, 2016
Ndissle:
For those that use Infinix Hot 2 (X510) and are still on Kitkat and wish to upgrade the Lollipop version.. You can call me for that if you stay in Lagos state. My number is 0. 8. 0. 3. 8. 6. 0. 3. 9. 9. 4...
infinix hot 2 on kit kat.I think u have made an error
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by newd4all(m): 1:59pm On Jan 18, 2016
Pls house I really need someone to help me. I upgraded this hot 2 to marshmallow. Nw I got to 6.0 and then I had my imei number back to default and can't change it anymore for my glo 1k 3gig. I can't even go to recovery for it to do d twrp or root it. So I do chameleon app. Am even stuck cos I don't even know hw I can just go back to my android one. Pls someone should guide me
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jan 18, 2016
Zitech:

android one is a program not a software.Google created it the program to help android reach more users and d program involved manufacturers of phones(mostly cheap phones although am not sure about restrictions but most manufacturers like to use their own ui like touchwiz,miui or xui on) to meet a standard spec and run on stock android for faster updates than on normal cheap phones were the software are usually forgotten after release.not criticizing,but I just find it weird that everyone one keeps referring to stock android lollipop(5.x.x)as android one on the hot 2
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Zitech(m): 3:30pm On Jan 18, 2016
davthom:
android one is a program not a software.Google created it the program to help android reach more users and d program involved manufacturers of phones(mostly cheap phones although am not sure about restrictions but most manufacturers like to use their own ui like touchwiz,miui or xui on) to meet a standard spec and run on stock android for faster updates than on normal cheap phones were the software are usually forgotten after release.not criticizing,but I just find it weird that everyone one keeps referring to stock android lollipop(5.x.x)as android one on the hot 2
Noted but there's another that's just 5.1
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Zitech(m): 3:32pm On Jan 18, 2016
newd4all:

i changed my imei before now and have being using it for glo. i just installed M6.0 and the imei changed back. now am lost
aside that i can not see my files anymore in internal storage and its still visibly occupying memory on that storage. please help me out..... sad
You might have to go back to 5.1.1 or you root your phone... I think this happens when you manually update it
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Zitech(m): 3:35pm On Jan 18, 2016
Zoest:

Mine is fixed... Flashed back the stock rom and then updated my build number and I got the auto update
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Spartan1203(m): 4:25pm On Jan 18, 2016
It's another one

Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by newd4all(m): 4:32pm On Jan 18, 2016
Zitech:

You might have to go back to 5.1.1 or you root your phone... I think this happens when you manually update it

please how can i go back to 5.1.1 or root it. i cant even do that sp tool or infinix flash tool. its so complicated now
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Zitech(m): 4:44pm On Jan 18, 2016
newd4all:

please how can i go back to 5.1.1 or root it. i cant even do that sp tool or infinix flash tool. its so complicated now
Go to infinuxmobility.com/support and download the custom rom named Android one... And then you'd see the instruction on how to Install it.
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by dynamo007(m): 5:50pm On Jan 18, 2016
Gee9 d price of hot 2 has increasd 4rm 18k to 21k on jumia shocked When me dey tink say d fone price go reduce
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by selfmadeOLX(m): 6:02pm On Jan 18, 2016
dynamo007:
Gee9 d price of hot 2 has increasd 4rm 18k to 21k on jumia shocked When me dey tink say d fone price go reduce

grin grin you never chin chon chin

I sha have one uo for grabs.. A week old

Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by dynamo007(m): 6:03pm On Jan 18, 2016
selfmadeOLX:

grin grin you never chin chon chin
I sha have one uo for grabs.. A week old
hw mach n y u wan sell am?
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by selfmadeOLX(m): 6:08pm On Jan 18, 2016
dynamo007:
hw mach n y u wan sell am?

1GB RAM version.. 18k

(1) (2) (3) ... (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) ... (270) (Reply)

Android, Anyone? Part II / Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing / How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.