Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread - Phones (246) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread (776287 Views)

How To Set Your Songs As Ringtone On Infinix Hot 2 X510 / Infinix Hot 2 (x510) Supports Usb Otg / How To Quickly Root Infinix Hot 2 X510 Without PC - Android One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) ... (270) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by teegreat08(m): 6:44pm On Aug 11, 2016
I'm in need of Infinix hot 1 or 2 fairly used. You can text or call me on this no- 08136813044
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by mprince113142(m): 12:33am On Aug 12, 2016
Hello this phone is kinder dope...
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by jp130(m): 12:26pm On Aug 12, 2016
Plz add ma numb in d watsapp grp. 08065314915
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by General2COAS(m): 5:33pm On Aug 12, 2016
teegreat08:
I'm in need of Infinix hot 1 or 2 fairly used. You can text or call me on this no- 08136813044
#25k champagne gold
are u?
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by dynamo007(m): 6:53pm On Aug 13, 2016
Anyone willing to swap hot 2 1gb ram with the with the 2gb version money included #lagos only
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by henrynick(m): 9:38pm On Aug 13, 2016
Carlcaresophia:

Hi Oluplus, you can try to take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our collleagues there will help you check the problem. If you need us send you address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the state and city you are living now. Thank you!

Dude ....my power button is acting up it delays and doesn't respond I have to press it repeatedly dunno whether its software ish or the button?
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Akaewu: 6:31am On Aug 14, 2016
henrynick:

Dude ....my power button is acting up it delays and doesn't respond I have to press it repeatedly dunno whether its software ish or the button?

Dude...chill.if u r on andriod 6.0, then its no problem .
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by henrynick(m): 8:24pm On Aug 14, 2016
Akaewu:

Lag I don dey on marshmallow since December ....nah now I dey experience an my volume rocker is cool but this power button nah banza
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by bigtt76(f): 6:28am On Aug 15, 2016
When it comes on again, navigate to Settings --> Display and disable Adaptive Brightness. Its currently buggy and is the cause of the none responsiveness of your power button. Thank me later.

henrynick:

Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by henrynick(m): 6:51am On Aug 15, 2016
bigtt76:
When it comes on again, navigate to Settings --> Display and disable Adaptive Brightness. Its currently buggy and is the cause of the none responsiveness of your power button. Thank me later.

Miss its disabled still see no change
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by bigtt76(f): 7:38am On Aug 15, 2016
Did you reboot the device after? Also what version of OS is running on the device? Is it up to date? You may have to uninstall any apps you installed prior to the phone's current behaviour

henrynick:

Miss its disabled still see no change
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Carlcaresophia: 10:26am On Aug 15, 2016
oluplus:

Thanks for your response.
I stay in Kaduna. Can you help with the address?
Hello Oluplus. Below please find address and hotline of our Carlcare Service Center in Daduna, our colleagues there will try to help you with your phone problem. Thank you!
3rd Floor, G5/F6 Ya Ahmed House, Ahmed Bello Way, Kaduna, Kaduna, Nigeria +2349095724673
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Carlcaresophia: 11:27am On Aug 15, 2016
henrynick:

Hello Henrynick, for the problem we suggest you take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will try to help you with your phone problem. If you need us send you address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the country and city you are living in now. Thank you!
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by General2COAS(m): 12:04pm On Aug 15, 2016
Toluene15:
This is the latest XUI ROM ported from Hot 3(more stable)

Infinix Hot 3 XUI for Hot 2

I've been trying to port this rom with great help from @Nonta72 since it was released, and finally I ported the rom with almost zero bugs.
The rom is very smooth and stable for daily usage, can be considered as one of the best lollipop roms made for infinix Hot 2.

So What is working:

What is not working:

Bugs:

Installation:
Just like any other rom, go to twrp recovery, do wipes, then flash the rom.

For screenshots, check screenshots tab, it is up there

Download:

Click here https://docs.google.com/uc?id=0B_l86ZwbpkJRSmwyejEzR3ZTXzQ&export=download

~ Happy flashing ~

XDA:DevDB Information
Hot 3 XUI for Hot 2, ROM for the Infinix HOT 2

Contributors
Mysteryagr, Nonta72
ROM OS Version: 5.1.x Lollipop
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
ROM Firmware Required: flashed over infinix stock rom
Based On: AOSP

Version Information
Current Stable Version: 1
Stable Release Date: 2016-08-10

Created 2016-08-10
Last Updated 2016-08-10

U re missing something must flash fix.zip after flashing Rom for full functionality like previous xui rom

1 Like

Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by nakwe(m): 6:09pm On Aug 15, 2016
Toluene15:

I've been trying to port this rom with great help from @Nonta72 since it was released, and finally I ported the rom with almost zero bugs.
The rom is very smooth and stable for daily usage, can be considered as one of the best lollipop roms made for infinix Hot 2.

So What is working:

What is not working:

Bugs:

Installation:

Download:

Click here https://docs.google.com/uc?id=0B_l86ZwbpkJRSmwyejEzR3ZTXzQ&export=download

~ Happy flashing ~

Contributors
Mysteryagr, Nonta72

Version Information

Created 2016-08-10
Last Updated 2016-08-10
Can I have your WhatsApp number, or chat me up
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by jp130(m): 6:12pm On Aug 15, 2016
Plz cn i av ur watsapp digits sir, i want ask som questions on dis Android 6.0

Akaewu:

Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by henrynick(m): 6:43pm On Aug 15, 2016
Carlcaresophia:

Hello Henrynick, for the problem we suggest you take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will try to help you with your phone problem. If you need us send you address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the country and city you are living in now. Thank you!

I'm in abuja
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by gbosah(m): 8:55am On Aug 16, 2016
Any marsmallow custom rom to flash
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Carlcaresophia: 9:20am On Aug 16, 2016
henrynick:

I'm in abuja
Hello Henrynick, below please find contact info of our Carlcare Service Center in Abuja, our colleagues there will try to help you with your phone problem. Thank you!
1st Floor,NO.16 Gwani Street(near King's Care Hospital), off IBB Way, Wuse Zone 4, Abuja, FCT, Nigeria. +2348181176195
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Toluene15: 10:13am On Aug 16, 2016
For those that have successfully installed the xui ROM from Hot 3 you can download the various fixes here for the bugs;
fix-dailer.zip - [Click for QR Code] (3.68 MB)
call-audio-fix.zip - [Click for QR Code] (2.15 MB)
RIL.zip - [Click for QR Code] (740.6 KB)
. http://forum.xda-developers.com/hot-2/development/xui-t3436320/page2
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Toluene15: 10:20am On Aug 16, 2016
General2COAS:

U re missing something must flash fix.zip after flashing Rom for full functionality like previous xui rom
yea. The fix xui from hot note works but changes build number and some details about phone.
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by General2COAS(m): 3:48pm On Aug 16, 2016
Toluene15:

yea. The fix xui from hot note works but changes build number and some details about phone.
currently using hot note fix but Will download d new hot 3 fix and reflash thanks
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by cyrilomeru: 3:48pm On Aug 16, 2016
pls my hot 2 refuse to charge, it only charge when I turn it off
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Shallow20: 12:07am On Aug 17, 2016
Pls nairalanders help me with my hot2 problems. My phone is always showing ads and I can't view my account balance. Anytime I want to check it, it just bring it and take it like a flash
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by General2COAS(m): 9:26am On Aug 17, 2016
Toluene15:
For those that have successfully installed the xui ROM from Hot 3 you can download the various fixes here for the bugs;
fix-dailer.zip - [Click for QR Code] (3.68 MB)
call-audio-fix.zip - [Click for QR Code] (2.15 MB)
RIL.zip - [Click for QR Code] (740.6 KB)
. http://forum.xda-developers.com/hot-2/development/xui-t3436320/page2
Done that but same issues with call or do I reflash previous fix together with these?

Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by General2COAS(m): 9:30am On Aug 17, 2016
Toluene15:

So What is working:

What is not working:

Bugs:

Installation:

Download:

~ Happy flashing ~

Contributors
Mysteryagr, Nonta72

Version Information

Created 2016-08-10
Last Updated 2016-08-10

Seems like it doesn't support fast charging like previous xui rom
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Toluene15: 10:22am On Aug 17, 2016
Andro Buddies Custom Rom Infinix Hot 2
 Yogi Hermawan  5:09:00 PM
PACMAN LP FOR X510
ABOUT
PAC-man ROM is a combination of the three Super ROMs Available
Paranoid + Aokp + Cyanogen = PACman
This ROM packs all the tweaks from the three super ROMs into one.
Why Choose Among ROMs , When You have All-In-One !!
PACMAN LP X510
Port By Me :p
Based On: CyanogenMod
LINK ROM : DOWNLOAD HERE!
https://link.safelinkconverter.com/epub.php?id=aHR0cDovL3NhZmVsLmluay9mbG5nNA==&c=0&user=49952
LINK GAPPS : opengapps.org
https://link.safelinkconverter.com/epub.php?id=aHR0cDovL29wZW5nYXBwcy5vcmcv&c=0&user=49952
Bug : Really Not known, You tell me !
*NOTE*
Backup Rom
If Found Bug Report to Dev or post in the Group " Infinix Hot 2 android one Indonesia"
Insallation :
Download ROM & Gapps
Keep in sdcard / Internal (Do Inside the folder )
Turn off Mobile
Login Recovery ( TWRP / CWM )
Wipe and select Advanced Wipe
Tick ​​Data / System / Cache / Dalvik Cache
Back to the original view Recovery
Install and find ROM and Install
Wait until the process is completed
Install GAPPS
Reboot !!!
Credit :
PAC-ROM Team
Cyanogen Team
AOKP Team
DirtyUnicorns
SlimRoms
Omnirom
PAC Graphix Team - Graphics, logos and images (see Contributors list for all names) And of course, thank you for your love and support!
Thanks To :
Yhogi Hermawan
Group A66A Official
Edi Purwanto
Ambaradul TEAM
Coulibaly Nonta
AMD

Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Toluene15: 10:32am On Aug 17, 2016
Andro Buddies Custom Rom Infinix Hot
 Yogi Hermawan  5:09:00 PM
OCT OS LP X510
Feature :
All Android 5.1.1 features
All CyanogenMod 12.1 features
Tentacles
Etc
LINK ROM : DOWNLOAD HERE! https://link.safelinkconverter.com/epub.php?id=aHR0cDovL3NhZmVsLmluay9McG5WMA==&c=0&user=49952
LINK GAPPS: opengapps.org https://link.safelinkconverter.com/epub.php?id=aHR0cDovL29wZW5nYXBwcy5vcmcv&c=0&user=49952
*NOTE*
Backup Rom
If Found Bug Report to Dev or post in the Group " Infinix Hot 2 android one Indonesia"
Insallation :
Download ROM & Gapps
Turn off Mobile
Install GAPPS
Reboot !!!
Credit :
CyanogenMod Team
Tentacles
etc
Thanks To :
Dhea Mohamad Apriandi
Coulibaly Nonta
Yhogi Hermawan
Ambaradul Team
AMD

Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Toluene15: 10:45am On Aug 17, 2016
[STABLE]AICP10 LP FOR X510
AICP is known by everyone as Ice Cold Project that started on Desire HD and since then evolved into a mature ROM with the BEST community you can find!!!
Until Lollipop, Rom has always been AOKP based. Unfortunately, since AOKP either stopped development or will make a comeback later this year, we changed our base to CM when it comes to hardware, drivers and some features.
If there are any bugs, either we will sort them or CM team if it concerns their modifications. This rom isn't CM supported so no need to report errors or bugs to them!!
FEATURE
Proximity Call
call recorder
Screenrecord
wakelock
Add blocker
Notification FC Disabler
Gesture Anywhere
Recents Panel Settings
Omniswitch
App Circle Bar
Network Traffic on statusbar
Show CPU Info
Boot animation changer
CM Theme Engine
Slim Launcher
Slim's Heads Up, with the ability to disable
QS Sync Tile
QS Screenshot Tile
QS Screenrecord Tile
QS Quick and Smart pull down
QS WiFi Detailed Tile View
QS Location Tile - Enable Advanced Settings
Lock screen weather
cLock widget settings
Ad blocker
Ad blocker
ListView animation
Toast animation settings
LCD density settings
Notification Ticker
Expanded desktop
much more...
LINK ROM : DOWNLOAD HERE!
LINK GAPPS : opengapps.org
*NOTE*
Backup Rom
Insallation :
Download ROM & Gapps
Turn off Mobile
Install GAPPS
Reboot !!!
Credit
TheStrix
CyanogenMod team
maxwen
SlimBean rom team
CarbonRom team
LiquidSmooth rom team
Omni rom team
DU team
de3000
Group A66A Indonesia
Infinix Hot 2 Androidone Indonesia
Coulibaly Nonta
Yhogi Hermawan
Ambaradul Team
AMD
Share :
Facebook Google+ Twitter

Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by gozmaxs(m): 6:39pm On Aug 17, 2016
Please guys am having a problem with my phone, when ever it update it just stays on rebooting but never reboots.

Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by nakwe(m): 8:18pm On Aug 17, 2016
Toluene15:

So What is working:

What is not working:

Bugs:

Installation:

Download:

~ Happy flashing ~

Contributors
Mysteryagr, Nonta72

Version Information

Created 2016-08-10
Last Updated 2016-08-10
Pls , how do I install root??
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Toluene15: 11:53pm On Aug 17, 2016
nakwe:

Pls , how do I install root??
flash #superuser(root.zip) via recovery https://link.safelinkconverter.com/epub.php?id=aHR0cDovL3NhZmVsLmluay9hcVVubQ==&c=0&user=49952

(1) (2) (3) ... (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) ... (270) (Reply)

Android, Anyone? Part II / Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing / How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.