Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,478 members, 7,823,114 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread - Phones (63) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread (777141 Views)

How To Set Your Songs As Ringtone On Infinix Hot 2 X510 / Infinix Hot 2 (x510) Supports Usb Otg / How To Quickly Root Infinix Hot 2 X510 Without PC - Android One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (270) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Ignyte(m): 10:43pm On Sep 20, 2015
I got mine yesterday add me to the group abeg: 08075794884
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by grinface98(m): 4:47am On Sep 21, 2015
Today makes it exactly 2weeks since I bought dis phone, but contrary to what many peeps here are saying, I'm really regretting my decision to buy it in the first place. Why the hell won't I be able to install an apk on dis fone? I av flashed the fone countless times to no avail. It does work normally when I flash for many hours but it'll suddenly start dat rubbish again. Wen I click on an app for me to install, it'll bring a screen with two options; "cancel" and "install". Dats where the problem is. The install option will never respond to touch no matter how hard I press. After dat ish, I now notice I can even use my psiphon handler again. After clicking on start, it'll bring a screen two options (Cancel & OK) which I'm required to select "OK", it won't respond too. To make matters worse, I can't boot into recovery. This fone is really giving me nightmares. I'm getting tired of it already. Pls peeps, I need help

Cc: Carlcaresophia
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Babanhajiya(m): 7:45am On Sep 21, 2015
grinface98:
Today makes it exactly 2weeks since I bought dis phone, but contrary to what many peeps here are saying, I'm really regretting my decision to buy it in the first place. Why the hell won't I be able to install an apk on dis fone? I av flashed the fone countless times to no avail. It does work normally when I flash for many hours but it'll suddenly start dat rubbish again. Wen I click on an app for me to install, it'll bring a screen with two options; "cancel" and "install". Dats where the problem is. The install option will never respond to touch no matter how hard I press. After dat ish, I now notice I can even use my psiphon handler again. After clicking on start, it'll bring a screen two options (Cancel & OK) which I'm required to select "OK", it won't respond too. To make matters worse, I can't boot into recovery. This fone is really giving me nightmares. I'm getting tired of it already. Pls peeps, I need help
I am sure your phone is defective, you need to contact Jumia or carlcare if still have your warranty.
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Carlcaresophia: 8:00am On Sep 21, 2015
grinface98:

Hello, as for the problem you mentioned,you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our technicians there will try to help you with it. If you need us send your address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and state you are living in now. Thank you!
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by grinface98(m): 9:14am On Sep 21, 2015
Carlcaresophia:

Hello, as for the problem you mentioned,you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our technicians there will try to help you with it. If you need us send your address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and state you are living in now. Thank you!
I live in lagos
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by LeonMacJames(m): 9:32am On Sep 21, 2015
grinface98:
You got a factory defect, carry ur receipt and contact ur seller. (meanwhile mine have been flawlessly performingg)
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Carlcaresophia: 9:56am On Sep 21, 2015
ollykay619:
Please house my phone (infinix hot 2) was stolen on Thursday in my school. Please how do I find (track ) it or better still block it so that no one else can use it.

Hello, if you had ever set anti-theft function and emergency number is in another phone, there is clue to help you recover the phone.
Whenthe people stolen your phone inserts a new simcard to the phone, the phone will be locked and he will be asked for PIN password you set before (which he doesn't know), therefore, he still can't use your phone.
Meanwhile, once he inserts a new simcard, your emergency number will get a message, which will show the phone number of the new simcard.
If you are lucky enough to get the phone number of the one who got your phone. You may get your phone back by tracking down the person who got your phone.
However, if the one who gets your phone doesn’t insert the new simcard, or he had canceled the Anti-theft function, you will not get the phone number.
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Carlcaresophia: 10:26am On Sep 21, 2015
Omasworld1:
I greet the house please i am having issues with my Infinix hot 2 is not having file manager and i bought it from Jumia about 2weeks ago please what should i do?

Hello, please retore factory settings, but remember to back up important files. Or you can re-load an file manger in your play store. Thank you!
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Carlcaresophia: 10:32am On Sep 21, 2015
Majestee:
Can somebody tell me why my infinix hot note is unable to download google playstore?i need urgent answers plz

Hello, you need to check whether your phone has enough blance and whether your phone has connected to network normally first. Then you can download another version to have a try. If it still doesn;t work, we suggest you take it to local Carlcare Service Center, the colleagues there will help you check it. Thank you!

1 Like

Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by DpakRaj321: 10:51am On Sep 21, 2015
Xender App Is Not WOrking in my Iphone 6 sad

[size=1pt]xender app[/size]
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Hayordejee: 11:00am On Sep 21, 2015
DpakRaj321:
Xender App Is Not WOrking in my Iphone 6 sad

[size=1pt]xender app[/size]

Den look for iPhone 6 thread... We wey dy hia nva gt moni buy iPhone 6.lol

1 Like

Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Sirme411(m): 11:23am On Sep 21, 2015
Pls how do I change ringtones with es explorer
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by pstfrancis(m): 11:54am On Sep 21, 2015
Pls add me to WhatsApp group 08065595151. Thanks alot
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by obaayo2: 12:05pm On Sep 21, 2015
Carlcaresophia:

Hello, if you had ever set anti-theft function and emergency number is in another phone, there is clue to help you recover the phone.
Whenthe people stolen your phone inserts a new simcard to the phone, the phone will be locked and he will be asked for PIN password you set before (which he doesn't know), therefore, he still can't use your phone.
Meanwhile, once he inserts a new simcard, your emergency number will get a message, which will show the phone number of the new simcard.
If you are lucky enough to get the phone number of the one who got your phone. You may get your phone back by tracking down the person who got your phone.
However, if the one who gets your phone doesn’t insert the new simcard, or he had canceled the Anti-theft function, you will not get the phone number.

help me on how to set an anti theft function on my phone
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by unanonso(m): 2:46pm On Sep 21, 2015
Sirme411:
Pls how do I change ringtones with es explorer

Go to settings, sound and notification, phone ringtone then complete action using es explorer then choose any music you prefer.
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by unanonso(m): 2:53pm On Sep 21, 2015
I can't send anything via Bluetooth from es explorer. I can't find any option for it. pls, any suggestions.
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Hayordejee: 4:56pm On Sep 21, 2015
unanonso:
I can't send anything via Bluetooth from es explorer. I can't find any option for it. pls, any suggestions.

D option is share
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by unanonso(m): 5:25pm On Sep 21, 2015
Hayordejee:

D option is share

Thanks a lot.
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Hayordejee: 6:39pm On Sep 21, 2015
unanonso:

Thanks a lot.

Alwaix wlkum

1 Like

Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Promking: 7:06pm On Sep 21, 2015
Pls is there a whatsapp group for this phone. I would like to join, thanks
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Promking: 7:07pm On Sep 21, 2015
chalxdon:

The group is very active....accounting for the highest WhatsApp notifications I get in a day

Add me pls 07088767791
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by lilryder(m): 7:59pm On Sep 21, 2015
Pls o i jst got the phone today should i charge to a 100% befor using it or should i drain the battery first then charge and how do i turn off the onscreen buttons in the phone
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by obaayo2: 8:05pm On Sep 21, 2015
[quote author=lilryder post=38245378]Pls o i jst got the phone today should i charge to a 100% befor using it or should i drain charge it oo
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by RitzyPrince(m): 8:15pm On Sep 21, 2015
lilryder:
Pls o i jst got the phone today should i charge to a 100% befor using it or should i drain the battery first then charge and how do i turn off the onscreen buttons in the phone
And what you gonna use in operating the phone if u turn's it off?
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by kayceelingz(m): 8:36pm On Sep 21, 2015
pls how can i set the notification light to blink whenever i recieve a message.
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by vershizle: 12:12am On Sep 22, 2015
got mine too pls add me up to the whatsapp. 08068984665
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Carlcaresophia: 8:09am On Sep 22, 2015
grinface98:
I live in lagos
Hi, below please find contact information of our service center in Lagos, our colleagues there will try to help you with your phone problem. Thank you!

1st Floor, No.77 Opebi Road, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria +23480022752273/08138615848
2nd Floor, Digital Square, No.20 Obafemi Awolowo Way, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria +2349036003533
No 55,kofo, abayomi avenue, apapa, Lagos State, Nigeria +2348091339530
Ground and 1st Floor, No.1205 Ahmodu Ojikutu Street, off Bishop Oluwole Street, Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria +2348066153123/9039209279
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Samiceman: 8:14am On Sep 22, 2015
lofty900:
tnx but my phone is not rooted, is there no other way
That I can not say, but you can still install the app, might work
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Carlcaresophia: 8:44am On Sep 22, 2015
obaayo2:
help me on how to set an anti theft function on my phone
Hi, you can try following way to set the anti-theft function: Settings----Security----Mobile anti-theft. But remember to cancel the setting if you need to insert a new simcard in the future, otherwise you can't use your new simcard. Thank you!
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Mediatekroms: 10:32am On Sep 22, 2015
grinface98:

Guy you are using any screen night mode that dim phone brightness
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by pweetydamsel55(f): 10:47am On Sep 22, 2015

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (270) (Reply)

Android, Anyone? Part II / Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing / How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.