Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,612 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! (44116 Views)

16 Pictures You Can Relate To During Your First Time Of Wooing A Lady / Hot Spots Where One Can Pick Sexy Ladies In Abuja / The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (32) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by Nobody: 8:55am On Aug 18, 2015
Omotayor123:
Shoo shocked shocked shocked talk am again...

Who make I woo now ooooooooooooooooo?

Tosyne2much - undecided That one na minister for women affairs
Scentmarlc - undecided NL witches no go gree me
Wristbangle - undecided That one don fvck up
Freemanan- cheesy undecided That one be my sweerie already
Cutehector undecided lipsrsealed
Agarawu23- undecided Shey that one romantic so
Tomfrench- undecided That one don do me shakara
Dygeasy - undecided I no fit fight Nurse Abeg
Orijin101-tongue God knows where that one they hide.

Who else again oooo
Abi make i woo Seun and lalasticlala ni grin
Or make I just snatch Adeh39 and aminat508 e lover shocked

Abeg I fit woo five men tongue

I know who is on ur mind already tongue.....stop wasting time jare....
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by Nobody: 8:56am On Aug 18, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Shey o need dictionary ni?

angry
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by Nobody: 8:58am On Aug 18, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Here, again, ladies and gentlemen, dudes and lasses, is another admission of her perverted inclination(s).cheesy

FUGLYne Captainswag225, still weeping?cheesy
how come only u and lezz are celebrating your so called "busting" lol. This ought to be a Nairaland celebration with monikers showing some surprise for your almighty revelation. Lol

3 Likes

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by Nobody: 8:58am On Aug 18, 2015
You don start again abi?
adeh39:

angry
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by Nobody: 8:59am On Aug 18, 2015
THEY are derailing the thread
It started interesting now it's just
Introverts battling like _Retards
Stay in your lane
Am not in the mood for some word-play
There's a time to zone out
So shut the F*** up
And stop acting like an E-$lut
Sinnzu:
I dont see your moniker being mentioned here, if u cant mind your bussiness or address people politely, then i suggest you STFU!

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by lezz(m): 9:00am On Aug 18, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Here, again, ladies and gentlemen, dudes and lasses, is another admission of her perverted inclination(s).cheesy

FUGLYne Captainswag225, still weeping?cheesy
Sonofmark, take pity of firsteva. It is still morning hours and I know you don't want to have her completely enfeebled. Let us leave something for her teenage ghanaian slave as a token of our benevolence.
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by Nobody: 9:00am On Aug 18, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
You don start again abi?

Nah u first start am..... sad
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by naijaboiy: 9:00am On Aug 18, 2015
firstEVA:
lesbians are sexy even men want to be with them, but no sane person would want to be with a faaggot.
na wa o!

See open acceptance shocked
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by Nobody: 9:01am On Aug 18, 2015
lezz:
I like the way you wear your cloak of shame grin grin grin let me help you fasten the buttons,please. shocked
hahahaha, cloak of pride u mean? grin
U are the one with shame, running after a man on the internet cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by naijaboiy: 9:02am On Aug 18, 2015
Dygeasy I hope you have created another thread? This one is in shambles. undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by Nobody: 9:03am On Aug 18, 2015
TheSonOfMark, FirstEva, Lezz and captainswag225, can you lot pls stop derailing and move to derailers paradise pls? This is a wooing ground not a battle one

Thanks
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by Nobody: 9:03am On Aug 18, 2015
Good morning
adeh39:

Nah u first start am..... sad
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by Captainswag225(m): 9:03am On Aug 18, 2015
lezz:
I like the way you wear your cloak of shame grin grin grin let me help you fasten the buttons,please. shocked
always fighting women, thats the sign of a gay bastard.

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by Cutehector(m): 9:04am On Aug 18, 2015
MhizDeedy:
cool viewing
lmao... Gosh this will be so interesting.... No female nl will like to participate.... Or will be too shy
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by Nobody: 9:04am On Aug 18, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Good morning

Gud a.m swiri.....hw ws ur nite?
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by TheSonOfMark(m): 9:04am On Aug 18, 2015
Sinnzu:
I dont see your moniker being mentioned here, if u cant mind your bussiness or address people politely, then i suggest you STFU!

You even have the patience to validate trolls. Who takes that dimwit who changes monikers bi-weekly like its going out of fashion and whose only claim to e-validation is always being the FIRST TO COMMENT on every Celebrity and Jokes sections thread SERIOUSLY?

I don't feed trolls.smiley

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by Captainswag225(m): 9:05am On Aug 18, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
TheSonOfMark, FirstEva, Lezz and captainswag225, can you lot pls stop derailing and move to derailers paradise pls? This is a wooing ground not a battle one

Thanks
tell, thesonofmark and lezz to join in the derailers paradise
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by naijaboiy: 9:05am On Aug 18, 2015
firstEVA:
u want to dispute that fact?
if I should get you correctly,,you mean it is acceptable to be a lesbian because some silly perverted baboons with dicks prefer some of them?

Humour us undecided

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by Aitee1: 9:05am On Aug 18, 2015
jabojafa:
Aitee1 can and woo me naaa.

shocked shocked shocked
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by Summer1(f): 9:06am On Aug 18, 2015
Tomfrench:
lol... I've commented on the thread grin
Hello tomfrench.. I really wanted to do this but now I'm surprisingly shy.I'm sorry

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by Nobody: 9:06am On Aug 18, 2015
naijaboiy:

na wa o!

what do you mean by open acceptance?

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by Nobody: 9:06am On Aug 18, 2015
It was great. Lovely
adeh39:

Gud a.m swiri.....hw ws ur nite?
naijaboiy:

na wa o!

what do you mean by open acceptance? Can't you read?
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by Nobody: 9:07am On Aug 18, 2015
Cutehector:
lmao... Gosh this will be so interesting.... No female nl will like to participate.... Or will be too shy

Lol females re participating nau, they r just taking dere time grin.......ayam shy embarassed
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by Dygeasy(m): 9:07am On Aug 18, 2015
naijaboiy:

it's not making sense. undecided

Dygeasy this thread is in shambles,,please come and look into it.
What's happening Biko? I've been going through the pages I don't even understand.
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by Nobody: 9:08am On Aug 18, 2015
naijaboiy:

if I should get you correctly,,you mean it is acceptable to be a lesbian because some silly perverted baboons with dicks prefer some of them?

Humour us undecided
I don't want to believe u hava comprehension challenge. I didn't say it is acceptable, I said they are more accepted than their male counterparts. That's the fact.
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by Dygeasy(m): 9:09am On Aug 18, 2015
naijaboiy:
Dygeasy I hope you have created another thread? This one is in shambles. undecided
See I don't even understand TBH. sad
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by Captainswag225(m): 9:10am On Aug 18, 2015
firstEVA:
what do you mean by open acceptance?
pls stop replying them for now, i dont want this thread to be totally destroyed. Abeg u.
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by Dygeasy(m): 9:10am On Aug 18, 2015
TheSonOf Mark, Lezz, FirstEva, can you state what your problems are please? undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by naijaboiy: 9:10am On Aug 18, 2015
firstEVA:
I don't want to believe u hava comprehension challenge. I didn't say it is acceptable, I said they are more accepted than their male counterparts. That's the fact.
And i'm saying does that make it right?

In the thread where son of mark directed us to it looked like you were supporting lesbianism but criticising gayism.

That's double standard if you ask me. undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by Nobody: 9:11am On Aug 18, 2015
Captainswag225:
always fighting women, thats the sign of a gay bastard.
he came to support his lover.
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by Nobody: 9:12am On Aug 18, 2015
naijaboiy:

ROTFL!!gringrin

Like goat cheesy

You know cynthia Morgan? She has it too on her nose and they bashed her ehn! But she no care.

But my country is not pathetic o. You have to take that word back. sad
It is its my country too grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (32)

Where To Meet Matured Ladies! / Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? / Do You Think Am Handsome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.