Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,620 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! (44117 Views)

16 Pictures You Can Relate To During Your First Time Of Wooing A Lady / Hot Spots Where One Can Pick Sexy Ladies In Abuja / The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (32) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by lezz(m): 9:12am On Aug 18, 2015
firstEVA:
how come only u are lezz are celebrating your so called "busting" lol. This ought to be a Nairaland celebration with monikers showing some surprise for your almighty revelation. Lol
Truth is self evident. Our last e-engagement had me declared winner by 3 unbiased nairalanders. Yet you still hanged onto your mythical, self-deluding victory.
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by naijaboiy: 9:12am On Aug 18, 2015
Dygeasy:
See I don't even understand TBH. sad
Okay,,the thing is son of mark came here to expose a certain moniker and since then the two sides have been up in arms against each other.
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by Nobody: 9:12am On Aug 18, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
It was great. Lovely

Okay.......hv a nice day kiss
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by Nobody: 9:12am On Aug 18, 2015
Dygeasy:
See I don't even understand TBH. sad

naijaboiy:

And i'm saying does that make it right?

In the thread where son of mark directed us to it looked like you were supporting lesbianism but criticising gayism.

That's double standard if you ask me. undecided
and who says it's right? Go and read the link provided by thesonofmark, no one says it's right but lesbians are more accepted because of guys basically. Read my posts there.
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by TheSonOfMark(m): 9:12am On Aug 18, 2015
firstEVA:
how come only u are lezz are celebrating your so called "busting" lol. This ought to be a Nairaland celebration with monikers showing some surprise for your almighty revelation. Lol

All revelations were made last night. I bet you read the comments from twelve pages back.

Your _fugly accomplice-in-perversion has been disgraced. You can burst a nerve if you like.cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by Twaci(f): 9:13am On Aug 18, 2015
adeh39:
Twaci nd Tohpahz tongue
Waiting for you......
You go old cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by naijaboiy: 9:13am On Aug 18, 2015
LadyBoss1:

It is its my country too grin
But you are not here sad
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by Nobody: 9:13am On Aug 18, 2015
Omotayor123:

Na them oooo..
Lol y yall think im a witch cry ... Aminat is d only one ohh
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by Nobody: 9:13am On Aug 18, 2015
Get a nod to clean their shii up and get them punished. Cuz they ruined this thread already
Dygeasy:
What's happening Biko? I've been going through the pages I don't even understand.
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by Captainswag225(m): 9:13am On Aug 18, 2015
firstEVA:
he came to support his lover.
i know, dis is not over at all, but its a wooing thread, lets leave them for now, i will soon take it to another thread.
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by Sunnycliff(m): 9:14am On Aug 18, 2015
I guess this thread is for NL ladies and guys are just observers
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by Dygeasy(m): 9:15am On Aug 18, 2015
naijaboiy:

Okay,,the thing is son of mark came here to expose a certain moniker and since then the two sides have been up in arms against each other.
I've caught up with all of that.

Those people are so annoying. I hope they get paid sha for those childish e-busting of identities. sad embarassed

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by Cutehector(m): 9:15am On Aug 18, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Lol females re participating nau, they r just taking dere time grin.......ayam shy embarassed
lool yes u r.. So nw u see how its difficult for a guy to muster up courage and woo a girl in as much as it seems easy.. Its nw time to knw if our nairaland ladies are worth dating...
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by Captainswag225(m): 9:15am On Aug 18, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Get a nod to clean their shii up and get them punished. Cuz they ruined this thread already
like seriously? U want me punished?
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by Nobody: 9:16am On Aug 18, 2015
naijaboiy:

But you are not here sad
But my fam is .. N dats still home to me .. To be honest .. I would rather live in naija if dey had electricity constant .. , health care service, good roads, law , less corruption.. Etc t
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by Nobody: 9:16am On Aug 18, 2015
lezz:
Truth is self evident. Our last e-engagement had me declared winner by 3 unbiased nairalanders. Yet you still hanged onto your mythical, self-deluding victory.

winner, hahahaha, no one declared u winner. U were battling captainswag and other ghaninas on one of those Ghana vs Nigeria issues. When I woke up and joined the war, I took charge and took over, then at the end u gave up and fled as usual.
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by Nobody: 9:17am On Aug 18, 2015
DashMeYansh:
THEY are derailing the thread
It started interesting now it's just
Introverts battling like _Retards
Stay in your lane
Am not in the mood for some word-play
There's a time to zone out
So shut the F*** up
And stop acting like an E-$lut

Look who's talking, arent u the same dolt who practically resides on this forum?
You in no mood for word play? Nigga you're unemployed so what u gotta do all day?? You might as well get in-sync for some word play cos thats the only chance your dull brain gets to be a lil productive, at other times you just recycle the same crap you picked up just before they cut your umblical cord. You stuppid son of a bittch

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by Deejavuu(f): 9:17am On Aug 18, 2015
KingTom:

Let me take you to Africa, my people they love you! I came here you showed me some love and I promise to build you a statue grin

grin grin grin
grin grin grin

Africa kè.. Funny man
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by Nobody: 9:17am On Aug 18, 2015
Captainswag225:
i know, dis is not over at all, but its a wooing thread, lets leave them for now, i will soon take it to another thread.
I have no respect for any thread really, I take my victims anywhere I find them, if I am mentioned on the other thread, I will go there.
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by Nobody: 9:18am On Aug 18, 2015
Dygeasy:
TheSonOf Mark, Lezz, FirstEva, can you state what your problems are please? undecided
undecided what do you want them to state here or rather they should pack their loads elsewhere
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by lezz(m): 9:18am On Aug 18, 2015
Captainswag225:
always fighting women, thats the sign of a gay bastard.
my desolate ghanaian slave. The shackles of slavery still adorns your malnourished neck as it did your forebears.
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by Summer1(f): 9:19am On Aug 18, 2015
Tomfrench:
lol... I've commented on the thread grin
Hello tomfrench.. uhmm I know absolutely nothing about you except that you contested for Mr nairaland.so I would really appreciate it if you understood that I'm doing this for fun and to tell the other girls on nairaland that it doesn't remove anything from their bodies to admire a guy. it also certainly doesn't make any lady less a woman.

so uhmm, Tomfrench I think you look really handsome and given the chance, I'd like to know who you really are. If you also look this good in heart and attitude,then I wouldn't mind becoming more than a mere female nairalander to you but That's if you don't mind

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by agarawu23(m): 9:19am On Aug 18, 2015
Omotayor123:
Shoo shocked shocked shocked talk am again...

Who make I woo now ooooooooooooooooo?

Tosyne2much - undecided That one na minister for women affairs
Scentmarlc - undecided NL witches no go gree me
Wristbangle - undecided That one don fvck up
Freemanan- cheesy undecided That one be my sweerie already
Cutehector undecided lipsrsealed
Agara wu23- undecided Shey that one romantic so
Tomfrench- undecided That one don do me shakara
Dygeasy - undecided I no fit fight Nurse Abeg
Orijin101-tongue God knows where that one they hide.

Who else again oooo
Abi make i woo Seu n and lalastic lala ni grin
Or make I just snatch Adeh39 and aminat508 e lover shocked

Abeg I fit woo five men tongue
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by Captainswag225(m): 9:19am On Aug 18, 2015
firstEVA:
I have no respect for any thread really, I take my victims anywhere I find them, if I am mentioned on the other thread, I will go there.
pls ignore it for now,,, i will get us another thread for us to continue dis.
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by Nobody: 9:20am On Aug 18, 2015
1.2.3.4.5.......6 days before I get back to college. 36 more days for summer.
I have a very organized life.
Cant someone just chill online during summer
Jobs? Who needs one when you've got money tearing outta your wallets. undecided
Sinnzu:

Look who's talking, arent u the same dolt who practically resides on this forum?
You in no mood for word play? Nigga you're unemployed so what u gotta do all day?? You might as well get in-sync for some word play cos that the only chance your dull brain gets to be a lil productive, at other times you just recycle the same crap you picked up just before they cut you umblical cord. You stuppid son of a bittch
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by Captainswag225(m): 9:21am On Aug 18, 2015
Summer1:

Hello tomfrench.. uhmm I know absolutely nothing about you except that you contested for Mr nairaland.so I would really appreciate it if you understood that I'm doing this for fun and to tell the other girls on nairaland that it doesn't remove anything from their bodies to admire a guy. it also certainly doesn't make any lady less a woman.

so uhmm, Tomfrench I think you look really handsome and given the chance, I'd like to know who you really are. If you also look this good in heart and attitude,then I wouldn't mind becoming more than a mere female nairalander to you but That's if you don't mind
wooow! Firsteva pls leave them and come woo me too.
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by lezz(m): 9:21am On Aug 18, 2015
firstEVA:
Symptoms of a broken soul. I can stop the bleeding if you will only show any inclination of decency.

This isn't my thread until you mentioned me here.
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by naijaboiy: 9:22am On Aug 18, 2015
firstEVA:
and who says it's right? Go and read the link provided by thesonofmark, no one says it's right but lesbians are more accepted because of guys basically. Read my posts there.
Okay..
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by charijee(f): 9:22am On Aug 18, 2015
I woke up this morning having slept over my thoughts and with much "moral" gathered to actually declare my intentions of wooing "someone", but with the brawls going on and the heat from it, how am I supposed to do that?

We ladies prefer to operate under cool and serene environment grin
Thesonofmark
Captainswag225 and any other moniker involved, pls I beg you in the name of God, let peace reign...let's maintain decorum....these acts of yours isn't doing you any good...this shouldn't be about who's doing well in real life than the other....we're one big,happy family regardless of your affluence in life grin grin grin....
Enough said smiley

♡♡♡♡ONE LOVE♡♡♡

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by Nobody: 9:23am On Aug 18, 2015
Twaci:
You go old cheesy

Come.....make una no try am ooo angry

Still waiting.......
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by Nobody: 9:23am On Aug 18, 2015
firstEVA:
shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (32)

Where To Meet Matured Ladies! / Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? / Do You Think Am Handsome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.