Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,481 members, 7,812,478 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:00 PM

Obafemi Awolowo University Poor Welfare state - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Obafemi Awolowo University Poor Welfare state (37317 Views)

Obafemi Awolowo University Dissociates From ASUU One Week Warning Strike.(Pics) / Poor Welfare State Of Our Campus - Need For A Mass Protest! / 2016/2017 Obafemi Awolowo University Aspirant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Poor Welfare state by tpiander: 6:25am On Aug 20, 2015
steppin:
People just dey snap toilets anyhow, like say na tourist attraction.

amazing.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Poor Welfare state by tpiander: 6:27am On Aug 20, 2015
isnt the thread starter a moderator on this site?

if i remember correctly, he also started threads where he was linking universities with polytechnics.

is he actually a student at OAU or any higher institution?

which types of students go around snapping pictures of alledged toilets around the country?

is that what they are in school for, and do they not have a student union or student affairs office to complain to abi nairaland na their university ni?
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Poor Welfare state by Nigeriatraining: 2:51pm On Aug 20, 2015
Apply for SCHOLARSHIPS
Here is your chance to apply for both local and international scholarships
on our platforms all you need to do is log-on to our websites
[www.nigeriatrainingcourses.com I www.nigeriatrainingnetwork.com]

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Poor Welfare state by OAUTemitayo: 6:51pm On Aug 20, 2015
I am tired of Professor Bamitale Omole led administration.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Poor Welfare state by Nobody: 10:19am On Aug 21, 2015
Temmi001:
Not in the university of Ilorin.
With students union activism and all your noise about 'alut', you have this. What then would be brought before you in the absence of activism?
We don't engage in students' activism, yet our welfare is seldom denied, that's why we are 'better by far'
Truth, i see no reason why cybermetric could hav ranked oau than unilorin. temmi whc dept do u rep in beta by far? repin pol sci faaah. wha bout u?
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Poor Welfare state by Nobody: 10:21am On Aug 21, 2015
OAUTemitayo:
I am tired of Professor Bamitale Omole led administration.
yu kidding? Tayo u're tayad of yur own v.c again?
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Poor Welfare state by Fynestboi: 10:40am On Aug 21, 2015
Meelaw:
?
after they will say they are the best,in my opinion student can contribute to their welfare,if each student pays 1000 the halls will be in a better condition,but no they won't all they do is to make their own ooni of ife burial let them make their own toilets

Pointless
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Poor Welfare state by Fynestboi: 10:43am On Aug 21, 2015
Aijalon:
Truth, i see no reason why cybermetric could hav ranked oau than unilorin. temmi whc dept do u rep in beta by far? repin pol sci faaah. wha bout u?
That's because you have no idea the criteria used for the ranking....

1 Like

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Poor Welfare state by AKPARAJA: 12:43pm On Aug 21, 2015
Fynestboi: pls how do I reach u to help search for a topic posted here before.
It was about a boy scammed into Malaysia for school
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Poor Welfare state by Meelaw(m): 8:58pm On Aug 21, 2015
Fynestboi:

Pointless
I never expected you to understand the statement,it was actually 'pointless' trying to.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Poor Welfare state by Temmi001: 3:16am On Aug 22, 2015
Chemical Engineering sire.
Aijalon:

1 Like

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Poor Welfare state by dahmorla: 1:14am On Aug 24, 2015
Earn Additional Income asides alowee

Want to earn more?

As an adplus Adpreneur you can earn beyond your expectation without stress by soliciting and booking Adverts in the Newspapers such as Announcements, Congratulatory Messages, Obituaries, Change of Names from Individuals, Companies or Government and then place those Adverts in the requested Newspaper via the Adplus360 Portal (www.adplus.ng).
And earn as high as a 25% commission on every advert placed via the portal.

Interested in having a genuine additional source of income? Kindly reach us, you can get more information by filling the feedback form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1MqqKu6zGQugt5EJjyFW6hBPZXOhdRFLs280sRVgZvHo/viewform?c=0&w=1

1 Like

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Poor Welfare state by pedroLowen(m): 1:33am On Aug 24, 2015
"THE CONSPIRACY AGAINST NIGERIA GRADUATES"
is a satire painstakingly drafted to lampoon the Nigerian system.
It depicts the victimization suffered by the so called "half baked graduate" searching for fulfillment in between Government's hypocrisy and elitist conspiracy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAVT8TJRPpM

1 Like

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Poor Welfare state by tpiander: 4:54pm On Aug 26, 2015
connections, is all.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Poor Welfare state by joinanu2015: 6:09pm On Aug 26, 2015
If you're looking for INSTANT ADMISSION INTO UNIVERSITY please check this for details:
https://www.nairaland.com/2554903/instant-admission-private-university-ghana
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Poor Welfare state by rkarang: 7:03pm On Aug 26, 2015
missmary:

WELL SAID.... PROBITAS DOCTRINA.. I rep

It's pains when I see post like this. If I may ask, what are you doing here? What's your contribution to the topic under discussion?

Why the comparison? Is your post pertinent to the topic under discussion? Being a student implies that you should be able to have sense of thinking as regards how to proffer solutions to issues that are bedeviling our society.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Poor Welfare state by missmary(f): 7:26pm On Aug 26, 2015
[quote author=rkarang post=37364003]

It's pains when I see post like this. If I may ask, what are you doing here? What's your contribution to the topic under discussion?

Why the comparison? Is your post pertinent to the topic under discussion? Being a student implies that you should be able to have sense of thinking as regards how to proffer solutions to issues that are bedeviling our society.

[/quote
Accept my apologies
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Poor Welfare state by mrbayowilliams: 9:10pm On Aug 26, 2015
Hello I am mr bayo williams,are you in need of any assistance on how to go about your admission or you are having a low score but you want to study a professional course please contact me if you are interested please you can contact me on my hot line +2347031389297.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Poor Welfare state by aalafasy(m): 9:58pm On Aug 26, 2015

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Poor Welfare state by wman(m): 11:16am On Aug 27, 2015
Night Visions, released on August 21, 2015 as a free, downloadable digital book attempts to chronicle aspects of the prestigious Obafemi Awolowo University.
It follows Sandstorms in June, a 2014 chapbook that is 'a memento of an age' in the words of Tade Ipadeola.

www.nairaland.com/2556676/download-night-visions-poetry-photography#37383472
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Poor Welfare state by Seebop(m): 8:49pm On Aug 27, 2015
shit mehn
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Poor Welfare state by fineyemi(m): 11:43am On Aug 28, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Can A Person Do With A Third Class Degree? / Nigerian University Students Builds Car That Passes Int’l Evaluation – From ‘tuk / Groundnut Seller Who Signed On A Graduating Student's Shirt Enrolled In School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.