Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,680 members, 7,823,919 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Laurette And University Of Liver Pool - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Laurette And University Of Liver Pool (1899 Views)

Pictures Of OAU Swimming Pool And Sports Complex / Is Soyinka Really The First Nobel Laurette Award Winner In Africa? / Pls Who Knows The Cut-off Mark For Madonna University And University Of Portharcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Laurette And University Of Liver Pool by egokanwa(f): 8:08pm On Mar 25, 2009
[b]You’re almost a University of Liverpool Masters student! I am delighted to tell you that the University Board has recommended you for a place on the University of Liverpool online MSc International Management programme. Sign and return your student agreement In order to complete the admissions process, please review and sign the attached student agreement. Then please scan and email it back to me by March 31st. Alternatively you can fax it to me on +31 20 890 7763. For the first modular payment you may divide this into three payments of USD$ 468.12. In order to secure your place in the course you will need to make a deposit payment of USD$468.12 which will be applied to your first module. Please make this payment by or before March 31st. If this is not possible, please let me know what would be the earliest possible date for you to make the deposit payment so I can reserve a place for you in the June 25th intake. Please note that this deadline is important. ** Please ensure that you tick the three check boxes above the signature field before sending back the student agreement, or it will not be valid. ** Below you can see the banking details: Bank name FORTIS BANK
P.O. Box 1045, 3000 BA Rotterdam, The Netherlands
Beneficiary Laureate Online Education B.V.
Bank account no. FORTIS 25.61.83.643
SWIFT / BIC code FTSBNL2R
IBAN NL71FTSB0256183643 [/b]

The above was part of the mail i recieved from Lauret Online Education, The e- learning partner of liver pool. Please house i want to know if the school is genuine. Please help me with authencity of the School as am about to pay for the school fees. Also am a Nigerian and wishes to know if the certificate from lauret+ liverpool is accepted here in Nigeria.[/font][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][color=#000099][/color]
Re: Laurette And University Of Liver Pool by agabaI23(m): 8:16pm On Mar 25, 2009
egokanwa:

[b]You’re almost a University of Liverpool Masters student! I am delighted to tell you that the University Board has recommended you for a place on the University of Liverpool online MSc International Management programme. Sign and return your student agreement In order to complete the admissions process, please review and sign the attached student agreement. Then please scan and email it back to me by March 31st. Alternatively you can fax it to me on [b]+31 20 890 7763.[/b] For the first modular payment you may divide this into three payments of USD$ 468.12. In order to secure your place in the course you will need to make a deposit payment of USD$468.12 which will be applied to your first module. Please make this payment by or before March 31st. If this is not possible, please let me know what would be the earliest possible date for you to make the deposit payment so I can reserve a place for you in the June 25th intake. Please note that this deadline is important. ** Please ensure that you tick the three check boxes above the signature field before sending back the student agreement, or it will not be valid. ** Below you can see the banking details: Bank name FORTIS BANK
P.O. Box 1045, 3000 BA Rotterdam, The Netherlands
Beneficiary Laureate Online Education B.V.
Bank account no. FORTIS 25.61.83.643
SWIFT / BIC code FTSBNL2R
IBAN NL71FTSB0256183643 [/b]

The above was part of the mail i recieved from Lauret Online Education, The e- learning partner of liver pool. Please house i want to know if the school is genuine. Please help me with authencity of the School as am about to pay for the school fees. Also am a Nigerian and wishes to know if the certificate from lauret+ liverpool is accepted here in Nigeria.[/font][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][color=#000099][/color]

Hmmm  not sure but this sounds kinda fishy to me. First, Liverpool is in England, the phone number there is not a UK number.
I will advise you to deal with Liverpool University rectly. Go to their website and get their general e-mail address. Ask them for clarification. Pay no money! You can as well call them if you are serois about the online masters stuff.
Good luck!
Re: Laurette And University Of Liver Pool by shehul: 12:35pm On Aug 27, 2009
Liverpool is indeed in the UK but my understanding is that they use an American company Laureate Inc - www.laureate-inc.com which has offices at this address in the Netherlands to manage their online degree offering. I have gone through the same checks and can confirm that they are legitimate and represent the University of Liverpool. I believe you can contact the University direct as advised above and they will also confirm this. The University official website is liv.ac.uk and they mention Laureate and the offices in the Netherlands on their webpages.

Good luck in your studies its hard work.

(1) (Reply)

For Only Unn Candidates Dat Scored Abv 200 / Imt 2014/2015 Second Admission List For Help. / 95% Of People Will Get Confused For A Second

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.