Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:41 PM

Caught In The Act: Married Woman Caught Cheating With A Very Young Boy In Hotel - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Caught In The Act: Married Woman Caught Cheating With A Very Young Boy In Hotel (7160 Views)

Snoop Dogg Cheating With Celina Powell, Exposed On Social Media (Photos) / Singer Oritse Femi's Grand Mother Still Looking Very Young. (photos) / Lady Blasts Peter Okoye For Cheating With Another Girl In UK(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Caught In The Act: Married Woman Caught Cheating With A Very Young Boy In Hotel by realoke: 9:06pm On Aug 17, 2015
For my fans only, i got this shocking story from a reporter in one of the a African country..and i decide to share it with my followers… Please take your time and read with patient because some of the word was written in their native dialect.. but i am sure you will understand this…lol! continue to read below…

A young man who was known by the name of Constantine RCK (24), a resident of the district of Mwanza Kitangiri is caught ‘live’ gesti having one executive’s wife (name shelved), called Mwanaidi preparing to break the sixth commandment.
After fumanizi between Serengeti boy who was known by the name of Constantine and wife RCK kogogo.

The event took place on September 18, this year in gesti one popular existing streets Kitangiri after logging the given ‘squash’ that has stolen his property so he prepares a trap and successfully entrap the young man caught in room number 4 of hotel it was about kuserebuka.

Kigogo he received drawing has the gossip, the day of the incident was shocking Chairman of Street Kitangiri, Ginga Patrobas, and put the team in hotel and found wachepukaji them being in bed with RCK having already shachojoa clothes, Mwanaidi as yet,” said our source, adding:

more photo and full story >>> http://rangeblogz..com/2015/08/caught-in-act-married-woman-caught.html

Re: Caught In The Act: Married Woman Caught Cheating With A Very Young Boy In Hotel by Airforce1(m): 9:11pm On Aug 17, 2015
I don't pray for such woman to be my wife.. Cuz that will be the end of the marriage.
Re: Caught In The Act: Married Woman Caught Cheating With A Very Young Boy In Hotel by domopps(m): 9:18pm On Aug 17, 2015
Airforce1:
I don't pray for such woman to be my wife.. Cuz that will be the end of the marriage.

Or better pray that the good one shldnt turn bad overnight!

Easier said than done!

Cheeeeeers

(1) (Reply)

Tboss Strips Naked; Showing Her N*pples / Lady Body Shamed Regina Daniels For Now Having Dry Breast / Are You Interested In Moderating This Section?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.