Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Snoop Dogg Cheating With Celina Powell, Exposed On Social Media (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Snoop Dogg Cheating With Celina Powell, Exposed On Social Media (Photos) (52192 Views)

"She's Back"as Billionaire Ned Nwoko’s Daughter Surface On Social Media (photos) / Nigerian Celebs Just Love Their Social Media Photos With Cars In Them! (PHOTOS) / Snoop Dogg Shares Fela Kuti's Photo On His Instagram Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Snoop Dogg Cheating With Celina Powell, Exposed On Social Media (Photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 2:39pm On Jul 22, 2018
Last month, Snoop Dog celebrated his 21st wedding anniversary, however, he has been caught creeping.

A famous Instagram groupie, Celina Powell, shared screenshots of their chats and even a video of him asking her for ‘head’.

The screenshots show him arranging to book her flights severally.

Celina Powell is the same groupie who claimed she was pregnant with offset’s baby.

She has also exposed many male celebrities after sleeping with them .

She claims her reason for exposing Snoop Dogg is because his ‘d**k was wack’.

Below Are The Screenshots:

Gist From Brainnews https://www.brainnewsradio.com/snoop-dogg-exposed-cheating-on-his-wife-on-social-media/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Snoop Dogg Cheating With Celina Powell, Exposed On Social Media (Photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 2:40pm On Jul 22, 2018
More

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Snoop Dogg Cheating With Celina Powell, Exposed On Social Media (Photos) by ChiefAzubuike(f): 2:42pm On Jul 22, 2018
This Celinna Powell is nothing but a notorious home breaker and agent of the devil. That's how she almost infringed into my marriage sometimes last year. Thank God for his intervention the weapon of the devil fashioned against me couldn't prosper.

172 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Snoop Dogg Cheating With Celina Powell, Exposed On Social Media (Photos) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jul 22, 2018
"Why you acting brand new" got me grin grin

See how Snoop cheapened himself for a cheap slice.

Oh well what do I know about kongification. cheesy

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Snoop Dogg Cheating With Celina Powell, Exposed On Social Media (Photos) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jul 22, 2018
Both of them didn't meet.From the text,snoop was keeping her in suspense.She was the one forcing herself on him.

203 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Snoop Dogg Cheating With Celina Powell, Exposed On Social Media (Photos) by EweduAfonja(f): 3:10pm On Jul 22, 2018
what do u expect from a (Snoop) Dog(all Men)
Re: Snoop Dogg Cheating With Celina Powell, Exposed On Social Media (Photos) by Teaser4(m): 6:09pm On Jul 22, 2018
fvck tha b1tch

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Snoop Dogg Cheating With Celina Powell, Exposed On Social Media (Photos) by Lily4star(f): 6:58pm On Jul 22, 2018
If this girl released this to the world herself then damn she's mean, extremely mean. This can happen to any man tho. From the chat I doubt they actually had sex, a chat of how good either one is in bed and how they enjoyed one another's company would have been talked about or at least mentioned, I feel she's blackmailing him or trying to use this to pull him down. What do I know sef

68 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Snoop Dogg Cheating With Celina Powell, Exposed On Social Media (Photos) by Cholls(m): 7:14pm On Jul 22, 2018
my brother's so the b1tch believe dis is gonna destroy snoops home? Nah! bad market......she's d donkey of the day.....come to think of it a whole snoop dogg the originator of doggy style of the 90s

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Snoop Dogg Cheating With Celina Powell, Exposed On Social Media (Photos) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jul 22, 2018
but why expose the chat to the public, wonder what the wife be going through right now.
faithful men are now hard to find in this world we are living now

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Snoop Dogg Cheating With Celina Powell, Exposed On Social Media (Photos) by deedy111: 8:04pm On Jul 22, 2018
This guy is a grown dog, even as a married man he still snoop around looking for who to give doggy...hmm no wonder he's called snoop dog

5 Likes

Re: Snoop Dogg Cheating With Celina Powell, Exposed On Social Media (Photos) by jerryunit48: 8:34pm On Jul 22, 2018
Once a Thug you’re always gone be a Thug

4 Likes

Re: Snoop Dogg Cheating With Celina Powell, Exposed On Social Media (Photos) by michlins(m): 10:18pm On Jul 22, 2018
These hoes ain't loyal. I just pray his wife is able to understand

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Snoop Dogg Cheating With Celina Powell, Exposed On Social Media (Photos) by TonyBankz(m): 10:32pm On Jul 22, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
This Celinna Powell is nothing but a notorious home breaker and agent of the devil. That's how she almost infringed into my marriage sometimes last year. Thank God for his intervention the weapon of the devil fashioned against me couldn't prosper.
Oko mechie gi onu,will u keep kwayet

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Snoop Dogg Cheating With Celina Powell, Exposed On Social Media (Photos) by LuciferChristi: 10:40pm On Jul 22, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

I don't remember ever fashioning any weapon against you so shut up and solve your personal problems!

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Snoop Dogg Cheating With Celina Powell, Exposed On Social Media (Photos) by obojememe: 10:54pm On Jul 22, 2018
it’s not easy not to cheat

1 Like

Re: Snoop Dogg Cheating With Celina Powell, Exposed On Social Media (Photos) by Nofav0rs(m): 11:07pm On Jul 22, 2018
Clout chasers everywhere
Re: Snoop Dogg Cheating With Celina Powell, Exposed On Social Media (Photos) by Idydarling(f): 11:20pm On Jul 22, 2018
Seeing this hurts my eyes, that girl is the definition of a fish brain

13 Likes

Re: Snoop Dogg Cheating With Celina Powell, Exposed On Social Media (Photos) by pizzylee(m): 11:45pm On Jul 22, 2018
its not conventional
Re: Snoop Dogg Cheating With Celina Powell, Exposed On Social Media (Photos) by ExAngel007(f): 4:42am On Jul 23, 2018
Re: Snoop Dogg Cheating With Celina Powell, Exposed On Social Media (Photos) by polite2(m): 5:53am On Jul 23, 2018
Thank God snop didnt meet her somehow. Men we ve to stay faithful

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Snoop Dogg Cheating With Celina Powell, Exposed On Social Media (Photos) by Nobody: 7:21am On Jul 23, 2018
LuciferChristi:

I don't remember ever fashioning any weapon against you so shut up and solve your personal problems!

Now, this is funny. grin

12 Likes

Re: Snoop Dogg Cheating With Celina Powell, Exposed On Social Media (Photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 8:02am On Jul 23, 2018
Idydarling:
Seeing this hurts my eyes, that girl is the definition of a fish brain

Oh no

Very shameful!
Re: Snoop Dogg Cheating With Celina Powell, Exposed On Social Media (Photos) by Jenomtwist(m): 8:59am On Jul 23, 2018
Dis babe na gbef.she dey always gum celebs dirty charge.na she say she born pikin 4 YRN OFFSET,las las DNA fall her hand.me i believe SNOOPY doings

1 Like

Re: Snoop Dogg Cheating With Celina Powell, Exposed On Social Media (Photos) by Yinxies(f): 8:59am On Jul 23, 2018
This will not affect snoop in any way

9 Likes

Re: Snoop Dogg Cheating With Celina Powell, Exposed On Social Media (Photos) by Ebukamatth(m): 8:59am On Jul 23, 2018
i hate pussy

1 Like

Re: Snoop Dogg Cheating With Celina Powell, Exposed On Social Media (Photos) by RevenGeMission: 9:00am On Jul 23, 2018
It's his cheating

Which one be una own

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chioma Parties With Ubi Franklin, Tiwa Savage, Iyanya / Miimii Sobowale: Sola Sobowale's Daughter (Photos) / Tope Alabi – Yes And Amen (album Download) & Tracklist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.