Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,746 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Top ISIS Member Arrested While Attempting To Flee To Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Top ISIS Member Arrested While Attempting To Flee To Nigeria (37162 Views)

Ipob’s Threat Forces Bishops To Flee Anambra / Soldiers Arrest Boko Haram Kingpin While Trying To Flee Sambisa Forest(Pics / Photo Of Boko Haram Member Arrested By Task Force In Sambisa Forest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top ISIS Member Arrested While Attempting To Flee To Nigeria by Shekau1(m): 9:52pm On Aug 17, 2015
cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Top ISIS Member Arrested While Attempting To Flee To Nigeria by airsaylongcon: 9:52pm On Aug 17, 2015
This happened over the weekend and we are just reporting it?! I should download more BBC Newshour podcasts to stay updated o
Re: Top ISIS Member Arrested While Attempting To Flee To Nigeria by Hollawaley(m): 9:52pm On Aug 17, 2015
kestolove95:
He came to visit buhari
Re: Top ISIS Member Arrested While Attempting To Flee To Nigeria by seunny4lif(m): 9:52pm On Aug 17, 2015
Ah shocked shocked

grin grin
Re: Top ISIS Member Arrested While Attempting To Flee To Nigeria by kobonaire(m): 9:52pm On Aug 17, 2015
Put Dunlop round his neck ....
Re: Top ISIS Member Arrested While Attempting To Flee To Nigeria by alfakoro1(m): 9:53pm On Aug 17, 2015
Y u no put his picture now. Haba. To justify d news. OSEWA nxt time take correction.
Re: Top ISIS Member Arrested While Attempting To Flee To Nigeria by experimentist: 9:54pm On Aug 17, 2015
kestolove95:
He came to visit buhari
ohhhh! why I quote dis mumu set?!?!

1 Like

Re: Top ISIS Member Arrested While Attempting To Flee To Nigeria by omogidi234(m): 9:54pm On Aug 17, 2015
Abeg who is the immigration controller? Check everybody coming into Naija oh! Check them wella.
Re: Top ISIS Member Arrested While Attempting To Flee To Nigeria by jennyswt(f): 9:54pm On Aug 17, 2015
Re: Top ISIS Member Arrested While Attempting To Flee To Nigeria by catchfun: 9:55pm On Aug 17, 2015
shame to my enemies,my thread reach front page just on my 2nd day on nairaland.. Pls pple just give me 500 likes.
Catchfun
Re: Top ISIS Member Arrested While Attempting To Flee To Nigeria by LieDetector(m): 9:56pm On Aug 17, 2015
kestolove95:
He came to visit buhari
you look like a tranny?
Re: Top ISIS Member Arrested While Attempting To Flee To Nigeria by dyn1800: 9:56pm On Aug 17, 2015
Dull ass
kestolove95:
He came to visit buhari
Re: Top ISIS Member Arrested While Attempting To Flee To Nigeria by Damianbrown(m): 9:56pm On Aug 17, 2015
Daura President couzine

1 Like

Re: Top ISIS Member Arrested While Attempting To Flee To Nigeria by jcross19: 9:57pm On Aug 17, 2015
Some fools just make up a story or news to be relevant because in that op I did not see where they mentioned nigeria.
Re: Top ISIS Member Arrested While Attempting To Flee To Nigeria by calebrita(m): 9:57pm On Aug 17, 2015
Thank GOD oooooooooooooo
Re: Top ISIS Member Arrested While Attempting To Flee To Nigeria by SupremeNG: 9:58pm On Aug 17, 2015
Ok.
Re: Top ISIS Member Arrested While Attempting To Flee To Nigeria by kenny1313(m): 9:59pm On Aug 17, 2015
they wanted to say Niger....... I kw it's not our own Nigeria.
Re: Top ISIS Member Arrested While Attempting To Flee To Nigeria by catchfun: 9:59pm On Aug 17, 2015
vascable:

was the first to update this nah... u guys are now playing politics here oooo
bro,wait for ur right time
Re: Top ISIS Member Arrested While Attempting To Flee To Nigeria by Seadove70(m): 10:04pm On Aug 17, 2015
I dnt understand this world at all. We are searching for peace while some searching for violence and disaster. God of Freedom come and Free Nigeria from terrorists.

1 Like

Re: Top ISIS Member Arrested While Attempting To Flee To Nigeria by timunstopable: 10:04pm On Aug 17, 2015
For thz fact that our embassy could give this IS terrorist a visa on a fake palestinian passport says a lot about our embassies abroad

i can imagine how many terrorists they ve given visa to nigeria who mite end up aiding boko haram
Re: Top ISIS Member Arrested While Attempting To Flee To Nigeria by millionaireman: 10:04pm On Aug 17, 2015
And then, is this news? The political class from the south of Nigeria are waiting to have all of Nigeria to be converted to an Islamic Caliphate.

So long as crude oil flows in the Nigerdelta, and the political class from the south is getting their due share of the crumbs from their traditional masters, no qualms, even if Nigeria turns to an Islamic Caliphate.
Re: Top ISIS Member Arrested While Attempting To Flee To Nigeria by dallyemmy: 10:06pm On Aug 17, 2015
God go deliver us in Jesus name!
Re: Top ISIS Member Arrested While Attempting To Flee To Nigeria by MirandaPrestly(f): 10:07pm On Aug 17, 2015
We have embassies in almost every country, if not all of them. The earlier our immigration staff start hunting for security info, the better. This man must have had a visa to come in here. He would have come here to preach "inspirational" sermons to boko haram boys and girls. When will we take security seriously?
Re: Top ISIS Member Arrested While Attempting To Flee To Nigeria by akpakoboy: 10:08pm On Aug 17, 2015
kestolove95:
He came to visit buhari

Everybody associating everything to Buhari, even this complainer.

1 Like

Re: Top ISIS Member Arrested While Attempting To Flee To Nigeria by omojeesu(m): 10:09pm On Aug 17, 2015
YES, OUR COUNTRY AS IT IS NOW IS HAVEN FOR ANY ISLAMIST TERRORIST ANYWHERE!

THERE ARE ELEMENTS SYMPATHETIC TO BOKOHARAM AND ISIS IN THIS COUNTRY AT THE HIGHEST POLITICAL AND RELIGIOUS LEVELS.

BUT, THE GOOD LORD WILL SAVE US.

J.E.S.U.S IS LORD!
Re: Top ISIS Member Arrested While Attempting To Flee To Nigeria by fornaija(m): 10:11pm On Aug 17, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy I believe you as well! grin grin
psychologist:
Jesus christ is definitely a Nigerian
Re: Top ISIS Member Arrested While Attempting To Flee To Nigeria by juman(m): 10:12pm On Aug 17, 2015
klem93:
Nigeria? and when did Nigeria become a place of refuge?

Because nigeria was built on senselessness.

This is a country led by very senseless and distrustful "leaders" for very long time.
Re: Top ISIS Member Arrested While Attempting To Flee To Nigeria by Christianwalase: 10:16pm On Aug 17, 2015
Op, your headline is different from what the story is sayin. Attempting to flee to Nigeria, abi na to Egypt? Mtcheeeeew
Re: Top ISIS Member Arrested While Attempting To Flee To Nigeria by adesegun121(m): 10:19pm On Aug 17, 2015
Isis Again..
We wey never done with boko boizz...

Olorun looo ma ba ti yi je...
Eyi oloriburuku somebody...

Am a muslim am not a terrorist
Re: Top ISIS Member Arrested While Attempting To Flee To Nigeria by dotcomnamename: 10:20pm On Aug 17, 2015
[size=30pt]The Visa Officer should be arrested [/size]

1 Like

Re: Top ISIS Member Arrested While Attempting To Flee To Nigeria by tunde1200(m): 10:20pm On Aug 17, 2015
your profile says alot about you i no blame you jare.

kestolove95:
He came to visit buhari

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Goodluck Jonathan Was Almost Stranded Abroad Recently - Dawntodusknews.com / Herdsmen With Arms Storm Taraba Assembly, Threaten Showdown Over Grazing Bill / Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.