Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,138 members, 7,860,088 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:36 AM

Boko Haram Attack Kills 7 In Northeast Nigeria Village - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boko Haram Attack Kills 7 In Northeast Nigeria Village (11866 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Kill 7 In Kaduna Village (Photos) / FRSC Official Collects N10,000 Bribe From A Man, Forgets His IPhone 7 In His Car / Suspected Herdsmen Kill 64-Year-Old Father Of 7 In Ondo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Attack Kills 7 In Northeast Nigeria Village by Eluwilussit(m): 3:27am On Aug 18, 2015
C:

I recommend you change it to PRINCESS... U sure look like one.

Yeye man. Na the yansh u dey look cum dey talk say the girl be princess. Anyway, with that kind bakassi, she is above the law. Lol
Re: Boko Haram Attack Kills 7 In Northeast Nigeria Village by ajebuter(f): 6:19am On Aug 18, 2015
SOMEBODY SHOULDN'T HOLD ME THIS TIME angry

Where is my cutlass?

Which side exactly can I locate Sambia forest?? ? Islamic terrorist HEAD must follow me come back

NDI OJOOO

PERMIT ME TO DO TO THOSE PEOPLE WHAT MY GRANDFATHER, OF COURSE, MY NAME SAKE TOO DID TO NGBADA AND NCHI during his
time..

Ogogoro and sapele weed na bastard!
Re: Boko Haram Attack Kills 7 In Northeast Nigeria Village by hardbody: 6:38am On Aug 18, 2015
catchfun:
God will free us from them one day

Na God enslave una before?...
Re: Boko Haram Attack Kills 7 In Northeast Nigeria Village by Damianbrown(m): 6:52am On Aug 18, 2015
shikaan:
Buhari will soon say he's winning.
and who told you hez not winning.... Wailers
Re: Boko Haram Attack Kills 7 In Northeast Nigeria Village by catchfun: 7:03am On Aug 18, 2015
hardbody:

Na God enslave una before?...
folly question
Re: Boko Haram Attack Kills 7 In Northeast Nigeria Village by Nobody: 7:07am On Aug 18, 2015
babadem2much:

my sister sambisa forest is bigger than some states, imagine the forest runs from Borno, Yobe, part of Adamawa, Bauchi, Cameroun, Chad n Niger. So it's only some strategic points they bombarded while air reconaisance is still on to know some of their hide outs in the rocky caves inside the forest. The fight is a tough one. As we need to pray for our troops who are really puting in their best.
That forest is mysterious.. The troops are actually trying because BH is now limited to borno & yobe unlike when they bombed Abuja,, Kaduna, plateau.. I just hope they wipe them out of the surface of the earth..at least we have not been hearing "over 40 killed today"" like we used to hear almost everyday...

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attack Kills 7 In Northeast Nigeria Village by Nobody: 7:47am On Aug 18, 2015
Hheheheheheehhehehe and ISIS commander was on his way to Nigeria! Ah no worry o, shay Jona and Aunt peace don go rest for Kenya? I laugh, no worry buhari day say killing people and saying alahu akbar isn't islam, na Genesis be this, someone should tell the northerners to leave politics, converting a nation into islam indirectly and terrorism only brings bad name to Nigeria , well it's none of my business, ibos make we pray declare biafra make we day go, leave Nigeria for this people way no know Wetin them day do
Re: Boko Haram Attack Kills 7 In Northeast Nigeria Village by vickylala239: 8:04am On Aug 18, 2015
catchfun:

http://www.ndtv.com/world-news/boko-haram-attack-kills-7-in-northeast-nigeria-village-reports-1208302?site=full

http://news.yahoo.com/boko-haram-attack-kills-seven-ne-nigeria-village-191319633.html

So because Dey Dnt Hv food to feed deir family,Dey Hv to go get killed.

Muslim eh.I Jst Dnt knw Wat kind of Ppl Dey are.

Wat r u still doing in trouble zone.

There r So many camps for IDP's for the main tym. Bt no Dey wnt to get killed.

This Ppl r the reason Boko haram still Hv food to feed.

Cuz if Ppl flee that zone Boko will die of hunger.Bt no d Muslims Dat Lik killing n being killed refused to flee Dat zone.n b a source of feeding to Boko.

This zones r Nt safe for u.Bt u refuse to leave.

Let does zone for army and Boko So Dat Dey cn Hv equal grounds why fighting. U Ppl r d reason are army is hvin prblm,Cuz our army will nid to protect u n dem sef,While Boko Dnt k.

Bt if Dey are on equal playing ground.d fight will Nt last long for Boko.

U ppl r d reason Boko Kip recruiting, Cuz wen Dey kidnap u Ppl,u turn deir members by force.Jst Cuz u Ppl Hv refused to flee.

Muslims tufiakwa wit ur tinking

U wnt us to Kip reading boko news.n we will Since aboki cn Neva Hv sense.
Re: Boko Haram Attack Kills 7 In Northeast Nigeria Village by hardbody: 8:20am On Aug 18, 2015
[quote author=catchfun post=37070692][/quote]

Where ignorance is bliss, it is folly to be wise

Do i expect you to comprehend that?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attack Kills 7 In Northeast Nigeria Village by 2goodbobo(m): 8:46am On Aug 18, 2015
Calebosko:
Ramires still celebrating the goal, can
someone please tell him that it was a
disallowed goal
Kikikikikiki

Nawa for you o grin
Re: Boko Haram Attack Kills 7 In Northeast Nigeria Village by Nobody: 8:46am On Aug 18, 2015
Damianbrown:
and who told you hez not winning.... Wailers
dull boy!! grin every foool these days will jst open his mouth and say wailers... y'all should come up with sumtin new! this one is already sour.
Re: Boko Haram Attack Kills 7 In Northeast Nigeria Village by catchfun: 8:47am On Aug 18, 2015
hardbody:

[s]Where ignorance is bliss, it is folly to be wise

Do i expect you to comprehend that?[/s]
Re: Boko Haram Attack Kills 7 In Northeast Nigeria Village by kencrystal: 8:59am On Aug 18, 2015
Good morning everybody, here is our won ticket of saturday's fixed matches, congratulations to all my subscribers that won with me and to those who also won my games for the first time, you can now proudly say that fixed matches exist because you have benefited from it. My next games are ready with an odd of 958 and 50 odds. For those who want to be part of my next games should call me now on 09036540701. Fixed matches won't last forever, let make good use of this opportunity being offered to us now.
Re: Boko Haram Attack Kills 7 In Northeast Nigeria Village by babadem2much(m): 9:09am On Aug 18, 2015
toopsy22:
That forest is mysterious.. The troops are actually trying because BH is now limited to borno & yobe unlike when they bombed Abuja,, Kaduna, plateau.. I just hope they wipe them out of the surface of the earth..at least we have not been hearing "over 40 killed today"" like we used to hear almost everyday...

thanks for understanding because many in this forum thinks sambisa is like small govt reserve forest, i pray may enemy to never see this demons BH i met them i saw them i know how deadly they are my sis but GOD SURE PASS
Re: Boko Haram Attack Kills 7 In Northeast Nigeria Village by hardbody: 10:27am On Aug 18, 2015
[quote author=catchfun post=37073944][/quote]

I would have been disappointed if u had any response beyond what you did.

Next time, choose your battles.
Re: Boko Haram Attack Kills 7 In Northeast Nigeria Village by catchfun: 4:03pm On Aug 18, 2015
hardbody:

[s]I would have been disappointed if u had any response beyond what you did[/s].

Next time, choose your battles.
u talk too much
Re: Boko Haram Attack Kills 7 In Northeast Nigeria Village by hardbody: 6:54pm On Aug 18, 2015
[quote author=catchfun post=37088643][/quote]

I talk too much because your stupidity befuddles even an idiot. So i will keep talking to try and beat u back on track. Although i have realized how futile an effort that will be.
Re: Boko Haram Attack Kills 7 In Northeast Nigeria Village by Damianbrown(m): 7:22pm On Aug 18, 2015
shikaan:
dull boy!! grin every foool these days will jst open his mouth and say wailers... y'all should come up with sumtin new! this one is already sour.
arrange a new one for us, but for now u r jus wailing hahaha
Re: Boko Haram Attack Kills 7 In Northeast Nigeria Village by catchfun: 7:52pm On Aug 18, 2015
hardbody:

I talk too much because my stupidity befuddles even an idiot. So i will keep talking to try and beat myself back on track. Although i have realized how futile an effort that will be.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attack Kills 7 In Northeast Nigeria Village by Nobody: 8:24pm On Aug 18, 2015
Damianbrown:
arrange a new one for us, but for now u r jus wailing hahaha
anybody who reads this lame response of urs, will quickly agree with my initial position... ur just a DULL BOY.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

8yr Old Girl Beaten By An Hajia And Violated By Two Men / South African Mum Beats 7-Month-Old Baby To Death While "Casting Out Demons" / EFCC Arrests 40 Internet Fraudsters In Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.