Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,104 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns (1716 Views)

'Do Not Murder Sleep In Ondo'' - Femi Fani-kayode Warns INEC / Fani-Kayode Warns Lai Mohammed: 'Stop Insulting PDP Or I Will Spank You' / If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by Emytexboy(m): 10:29pm On Aug 17, 2015
By Henry Umoru
ABUJA- FORMER Director of Publicity,
Peoples Democratic Presidential
Campaign Organisation, PDPPCO,
Chief Femi Fani- Kayode Monday
lampooned the Convener of the
Coalition of Northern Politicians,
Academics, Professionals and
Businessmen, Dr. Junaid
Mohammed, describing his
comments that President
Muhammadu Buhari owes Igbos
nothing as most
most insensitive, cruel and Puerile.
Responding to comments credited to
Junaid, Fani- Kayode in a message
to Vanguard noted that his
statements that If the igbo feel
marginalised they should attempt to
break away again, was most
uncharitable and careless, warning
that if there was any attempt to
butcher the Ibos or a repeat of what
happened in 1966, it would be
resisted by not only the Ibos, but by
all Nigerians, with attempt to secede,
which according to him, would be
successful.
According to him, the like of Junaid
must learn from history, our
mistakes, preach peace and peaceful
coexistence, rather that boast and
beat our chests for yet another round
of war.
Fani- Kayode reacting to a statement
titled, ” If the igbo feel marginalised
they should attempt to break away
again”- Dr. Junaid Mohammed, The
Punch Newspaper, 17th August 2015,
said, “Given the immense suffering
that the igbo were subjected to both
before, during and after the civil war
this is one of most insensitive, cruel
and puerile comments that I have
heard in recent times.
“I daresay that if Junaid
Mohammed’s Nigeria ever butchers
over 100,000 innocent igbo civilians
again, as they did in the north in 1966
just before the civil war, there will
indeed be another attempt to secede,
but this time it will not only be
successful, but they will also take
many others with them.
“Rather than boast and beat our
chests, we must learn from our
history and we must never repeat its
mistakes.”
Dr. Junaid Mohammed, had in an
interview in one of the national
dailies( not Vanguard) , dismissed the
sentiments shared by a former
Governor of Anambra State that the
Igbo have not been treated fairly in
the governance of Nigeria.
Junaid who noted that people of the
Igbo nation have enjoyed favourable
treatment, said it was wrong to
reward the Igbo simply on the basis
of the Nigerian Civil War, which lasted
between 1967 and 1970.
Mohammed had said, “If it is about
Buhari making the appointments
based on merit, I have no problems
with it. I don’t believe Buhari or
Nigeria owes any Igbo anything. I
don’t care what Ezeife says; if they
had seceded, there would have been
no Nigeria today. As people who
acted outside the interest of Nigeria
as a country, to expect compensation
is a very odd logic.
“If the Igbo don’t like it, they can
attempt secession again. If they do,
they must be prepared to live with the
consequences. Nobody owes them
anything and nobody is out to
compensate them for anything.”
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/08/if-igbos-are-butchered-again-nigeria-will-break-fani-kayode-warns/

Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by Abugab(m): 10:31pm On Aug 17, 2015
FFK again?
As minister of aviation how many airports did he build in the east?
How many airports did he upgrade to international standard?
He is here ranting again.
Soldiers during the civil war killed each other on both sides and I haven't seen anyone held or accused why they killed during the war as soldiers.
FFK should concentrate on managing himself than talking on national issues because he lacks the capacity

2 Likes

Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by orobs93(m): 10:32pm On Aug 17, 2015
SEE who dey talk?

1 Like

Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by givemedatin: 10:32pm On Aug 17, 2015
I'm new here! Pls make una welcome me on NairaLand oooo. . .#givemedatin

1 Like

Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by hairsteamer: 10:37pm On Aug 17, 2015
FFK my man...

Clearance Sale!!!!!!!!!...

Get your Portable Hair Steamer for ladies

.... For N1500 only...

Hurry nw....

No say I no tell you

.... Offer valid while stock last.....

Ping me nw...

Call: +2348064938948
Whatapps: +2347034952229
BBM: 52D60F31....

Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:45pm On Aug 17, 2015
The sun will always rise from the east, that's 1 thing for sure.. secondly,

Biafra will stand one day & the power of zoo shall not prevail..

Proudly 5%

4 Likes

Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by wisdomguy4u(m): 10:56pm On Aug 17, 2015
The North always feeling that they have monopoly for violence and bloodshed... But oneday they will be amazed with wat they will see

4 Likes

Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by mascot87(m): 11:00pm On Aug 17, 2015
^^^^
Chest beater identified

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by Austin4lif: 11:01pm On Aug 17, 2015
K
Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by Kyase(m): 11:08pm On Aug 17, 2015
If they are butchered who will remain to disintegerate the nation?
Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by azimibraun: 11:08pm On Aug 17, 2015
#givemedatin... You dey Mad... your father... you are an slowpoke.. a big slowpoke.. etc.. etc. welcome to Nairaland home of insult and fire for fire. Try not to follow the crowd pls.. be objective, be insightful and aabove all fear God. NL is one sharpest and shortest way to offend Men and God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by tayooluwole: 11:11pm On Aug 17, 2015
Yoruba retired solder be like...

1 Like

Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by MayorofLagos(m): 11:52pm On Aug 17, 2015
I think there was a post yeaterday that Ibos dont respond to Northerner insult. Well, an Iboman, FFK, just did.

Ffk has been in so many Ibo pouzies that its posession on him has caused him to lose his omoluabi....he barks like them now. He should be employed as their spokesman....afterall he is ontop an Ibowoman as we speak! grin

6 Likes

Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by vicadex07(m): 12:03am On Aug 18, 2015
Lol are they goats that can just be slaughtered at will by its owner or captor...well considering their stubborness and crminal tendencies, their behaviour may be likened to that of a goat eternally attracted to yam on its course to ultimate destruction

1 Like

Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by vicadex07(m): 12:08am On Aug 18, 2015
Lol
MayorofLagos:
I think there was a post yeaterday that Ibos dont respond to Northerner insult. Well, an Iboman, FFK, just did.

Ffk has been in so many Ibo pouzies that its posession on him has caused him to lose his omoluabi....he barks like them now. He should be employed as their spokesman....afterall he is ontop an Ibowoman as we speak! grin
Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by bobo9ice: 12:17am On Aug 18, 2015
Why use the word "Butchered"
Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by IGBOSON1: 12:27am On Aug 18, 2015
I'm starting to like this dude! smiley
Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by IGBOSON1: 12:28am On Aug 18, 2015
bobo9ice:
Why use the word "Butchered"

^^^'Cos it better drives home the magnitude of what happened to those poor souls just because they were Igbo!
Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by olasmith10(m): 12:32am On Aug 18, 2015
Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by kenedy175(m): 12:55am On Aug 18, 2015
What he said is just the truth. Anybody that still thinks that what happened in 1967 can happen again Is fooling himself. The world has changed

1 Like

Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by blaqoracle: 1:06am On Aug 18, 2015
Abugab:
FFK again?
As minister of aviation how many airports did he build in the east?
How many airports did he upgrade to international standard?
He is here ranting again.
Soldiers during the civil war killed each other on both sides and I haven't seen anyone held or accused why they killed during the war as soldiers.
FFK should concentrate on managing himself than talking on national issues because he lacks the capacity
I am more convinced now that ffk was once a psychiatric patient.

1 Like

Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by phlemzy: 4:19am On Aug 18, 2015
MayorofLagos:

You wicked o.
Pls is this Kayode different from the one that was rubbished by one Yemisi Wada recently?

1 Like

Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by personal59: 4:51am On Aug 18, 2015
Hmmm, his latest babe make butterfly rumble in his stomach, he add cocaine to love and he is highly possess in love with Ibos right away, by the time the babe expire, he will sing a new song.
Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by Nobody: 5:01am On Aug 18, 2015
It's a question of TIME. Everyone go soon answer him papa name!
Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by Flets: 5:13am On Aug 18, 2015
You can only hold a people down for sometime...... but no group have succeeded in doing it forever.

Its only a function of time!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by explorer250(m): 5:38am On Aug 18, 2015
Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by JudgeWilson(m): 5:44am On Aug 18, 2015
Waiting concern FFK for dis mata now? Must he talk? Mtcheeeew
Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by Nobody: 5:59am On Aug 18, 2015
MayorofLagos:

my frnd shut up, in as much as am nt in support of biafra or war, the way the northerners re behaving just so annoying. Pls lets be truthful to ourself, the statement released by Junaid was it okay ? If it was directed to yoruba how will you feel ?

If another war breaks out Nigeria will surely divide, i don't see yoruba's forming alliance with Northerners, Nor we the Niger Deltans,

PS: Am nt igbo, am from delta, b4 u tag me an igbo man. And i hold nothing against yoruba.
Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by fr3do(m): 7:05am On Aug 18, 2015
Nigeria will surely disintegrate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by Candyrain(m): 7:28am On Aug 18, 2015
fr3do:
And I say a resounding AMENNNNNNNN to your prayer.

1 Like

Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by Nobody: 7:38am On Aug 18, 2015
fr3do:

Yes. Most likely. But we can avoid it. We can choose to allow regional government or outright resource control with states deciding how much they wish to contribute to the centre. We can do it.

But are we willing? Are we sincere? Do we love one another that much to allow others to grow at their own pace? Are we prudent? Do we care? Why take what belongs to a region and use it to develop another?

This nation was founded on lies. It has been kept in place by same lies. But lies have their limits; falsehood doesn't last forever. Only truth can heal the past.
Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by sammyj: 7:41am On Aug 18, 2015
This bast*rd should just keep shut and stop inciting violence

(1) (2) (Reply)

SSS Dismisses Jonathan’s CSO, Gordon Obua / ‎Top 5 Achievements Of President Buhari In Six Month - Pc0youths / Happening Now: Fire At A Plaza Inside Wuse Market, Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.