Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,283 members, 7,826,117 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Made In Nigeria Drone - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Made In Nigeria Drone (2059 Views)

17-Year-Old Boy Helps Polytechnic To Build Nigeria's First Locally-Made Drone / Anambra Teenager Designed And Built This Drone (Video) / Spacex To Try And Land Falcon 9 On A Drone Ship In The Middle Of The Ocean (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Made In Nigeria Drone by rotorhead(m): 10:53pm On Aug 17, 2015
am Mr ADEBANJO OLAJIDE from Epe, Lagos am into unmanned aircraft system construction.
most of my airframes are hand launch and are designed to work with rc autopilot system. pls your ideas and support are welcome. you can contact me on; 08056800249

Re: Made In Nigeria Drone by whitecloth: 10:56pm On Aug 17, 2015
kudos.
am impressed.
but please try and given us the logistics behind it, for engineers in the house, the distance it can cover, altitude, and so on.
I know Nigeria is going higher.
Re: Made In Nigeria Drone by Donald3d(m): 11:02pm On Aug 17, 2015
rotorhead:
am Mr ADEBANJO OLAJIDE from Epe, Lagos am into unmanned aircraft system construction.
most of my airframes are hand launch and are designed to work with rc autopilot system. pls your ideas and support are welcome. you can contact me on; 08056800249
God bless naija !!!!!,keep up the good work,I am an electrical electronics major,so I know wat it takesnthe time,brain racking,GOD bless you sir.May Gods voltage of love pass unlimited current of strength and favor,the resistance of the devil is overcomed!!!! In Jesus name,Amen
Re: Made In Nigeria Drone by jamex93(m): 11:23pm On Aug 17, 2015
Impressive
Re: Made In Nigeria Drone by rotorhead(m): 11:56pm On Aug 17, 2015
whitecloth:
kudos.
am impressed.
but please try and given us the logistics behind it, for engineers in the house, the distance it can the cover, altitude, and so on.
I know Nigeria is going higher.
thank you sir, the radio distance range is around 1km
maximum speed; 50km/h
maximum altitude; 90feet
endurance 10minutes
aircraft weight; 1kg. am still conducting more test on the drone.. technical information Will be updated very soon

1 Like

Re: Made In Nigeria Drone by rotorhead(m): 12:01am On Aug 18, 2015
Donald3d:
God bless naija !!!!!,keep up the good work,I am an electrical electronics major,so I know wat it takesnthe time,brain racking,GOD bless you sir.May Gods voltage of love pass unlimited current of strength and favor,the resistance of the devil is overcomed!!!! In Jesus name,Amen
what a wonderful and powerful prayer, am really touched and God bless you sir.
Re: Made In Nigeria Drone by Donald3d(m): 12:39am On Aug 18, 2015
rotorhead:
what a wonderful and powerful prayer, am really touched and God bless you sir.
AMEN oo
Re: Made In Nigeria Drone by obafemee80(m): 11:05am On Aug 18, 2015
well done bro.Pls I need to know the off
1) where & how much did you get the ff materials

a)Transmitter and receiver
b)motors
Re: Made In Nigeria Drone by obafemee80(m): 3:08pm On Aug 18, 2015
rotorhead:
well done bro.Pls I need to know the off
Where & how much did you get the ff materials

a) Transmitter and receiver
b) Motors
Re: Made In Nigeria Drone by rotorhead(m): 7:16pm On Aug 18, 2015
obafemee80:
well done bro.Pls I need to know the off 1) where & how much did you get the ff materials
a)Transmitter and receiver b)motors
from abuja I bought some and the rest by donations
Re: Made In Nigeria Drone by wisemaster(m): 2:20pm On Aug 19, 2015
You should show us a test flight of the drone in video. We need to see the Remote Controller as well. This will be a great way to get quick support from interested enthusiasts.

(1) (Reply)

How To Report Any Network Provider(mtn,glo,airtel Etc) To NCC Free Of Charge / Whatsapp Aero Latest Version 8.60 Apk For Download / Energymall Nigeria Does Anyone Have An Idea About This Company And If It’s Legit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.