Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Please Help Me With A Good Site To Register My Domain Name - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please Help Me With A Good Site To Register My Domain Name (1665 Views)

Help; I'm Having Issues With My Domain / Good Site For Sale At 7k / Add Your Site Let Me Check A Good Site I Can Partner With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me With A Good Site To Register My Domain Name by jaeyikeh(m): 11:21pm On Aug 17, 2015
Please help me with guidance,i want to register a domain name but dont have a particular site to log onto and register.....please assist me in any way you can.
Re: Please Help Me With A Good Site To Register My Domain Name by Nobody: 12:21am On Aug 18, 2015
jaeyikeh:
Please help me with guidance,i want to register a domain name but dont have a particular site to log onto and register.....please assist me in any way you can.

Kindly check my signature below for the website.

Regards.
Re: Please Help Me With A Good Site To Register My Domain Name by niyyie(m): 3:54am On Aug 18, 2015
What domain extension are you looking for?
Try Web4Africa.
Re: Please Help Me With A Good Site To Register My Domain Name by Julius2214(m): 6:42am On Aug 18, 2015
Re: Please Help Me With A Good Site To Register My Domain Name by j4sure(m): 2:21pm On Aug 18, 2015
jaeyikeh:

get a reliable hosting @ www.africanwebservice.com

Lets Talk:

Mobile/Whatsapp: 07038641600

BBM: 7B663F3A

www.africanwebservice.com
admin@africanwebservice.com

An expert in Blog Design,content management systems (CMS) such as
Webpagemaker,Frontpage, wordpress, joomla, drupal,
ecommerce platforms such as opencart, magento, Abante cart,WHMCS, prestashop.
Blogs:Ghost,serendipity,eggblog
Forums:SMF,Vanilla,phpBB,
Polls and Survey Sites:Limesurvey,littlepoll,piwik
An expert in CCTV,CAR Tracker&Biometric Services
Re: Please Help Me With A Good Site To Register My Domain Name by vicsrael: 3:22pm On Aug 18, 2015
jaeyikeh:
go to the source godaddy.com contact me on 08130687861 (call or whatsapp) for more details if needed
Re: Please Help Me With A Good Site To Register My Domain Name by 0luwatope(m): 4:49pm On Aug 18, 2015
This dude is a noob and you are telling him to buy from an international company... Bro try gigalayer, whogohost or domainking... Google any of these 3 names, u pay in naira and get online within 24hours

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me With A Good Site To Register My Domain Name by brainboxmedia(m): 10:03pm On Aug 18, 2015
jaeyikeh:

Host ur websites for as low as #4500 with free domain name, 50Gb space and 150GB monthly bandwidth. Visit http://gr8impacthost.com for more details.
Re: Please Help Me With A Good Site To Register My Domain Name by 0luwatope(m): 10:40pm On Aug 18, 2015
brainboxmedia:

Host ur websites for as low as #4500 with free domain name, 50Gb space and 150GB monthly bandwidth. Visit http://gr8impacthost.com for more details.

What!! Where on earth are you going to see 150gb monthly bandwidth for 4.5k ?? 50gb space?? Ur company ceo must be high on something or probably uptime is 50% or probably they dont offer apps, no mysql database, no crontabs, no subdomain, ssh not supported, jeez.... Iddonbelivit
Re: Please Help Me With A Good Site To Register My Domain Name by Nobody: 10:52pm On Aug 18, 2015
OP already ordered his desired domain name from our company.

We're glad to have you on board!

Regards.
Re: Please Help Me With A Good Site To Register My Domain Name by brainboxmedia(m): 12:34am On Aug 19, 2015
0luwatope:

What!! Where on earth are you going to see 150gb monthly bandwidth for 4.5k ?? 50gb space?? Ur company ceo must be high on something or probably uptime is 50% or probably they dont offer apps, no mysql database, no crontabs, no subdomain, ssh not supported, jeez.... Iddonbelivit

Good to know that u doubt this. That is our selling point. We have 99.9% up time and we offer softaculous, multiple sql DBs, unltd cron, unltd subdomains, full ssh, unltd emails etc.

Thank you @Oluwatope
Re: Please Help Me With A Good Site To Register My Domain Name by cdoffx(m): 1:56am On Aug 19, 2015
brainboxmedia:

Good to know that u doubt this. That is our selling point. We have 99.9% up time and we offer softaculous, multiple sql DBs, unltd cron, unltd subdomains, full ssh, unltd emails etc.

Thank you @Oluwatope
that is real expensive marketing stunt there

(1) (Reply)

How Does Naitalk.com Work? / Management Of PHP Website / Get Web Hosting On A Dedicated Server For As Low As 4,000 Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.