Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Help; I'm Having Issues With My Domain - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help; I'm Having Issues With My Domain (1981 Views)

Who Can Help Me To Get My Domain Approved With Adsense? / How Do I Know My Domain Has Been Barned Help!!!! / I Want To Sell My Domain Name! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help; I'm Having Issues With My Domain by uche393: 5:19pm On Sep 17, 2017
I started blogging on blogger and later migrated to WordPress due to bandwidth issues I decided to go back to blogger.
But my challenge is that i tried setting my domain with the cname record that I used before moving to WordPress .
Should i delete the blog an create new one ? because If I add the domain it does not show me new Cname record, so I used the old Cname record in mapping it but its not working.
I'm using whogohost

Pls I need help
Re: Help; I'm Having Issues With My Domain by jonnyboy4u: 6:25pm On Sep 17, 2017
You should always first contact your host or domain name registrar for assistance first, as they are in the best position to resolve your issues.

(1) (Reply)

This Website Is For Sale / How To Recover Deleted Messages On Android / Correct Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.