Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

How To Recover Lost SMS Messags From Iphone 6/5S/5C/5/4S/4 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Recover Lost SMS Messags From Iphone 6/5S/5C/5/4S/4 (548 Views)

How To Erase Text Messages On Iphone 6/5S/5C/5/4 Completely / How Can I Recover Deleted Or Lost Photos From Iphne 6/5S/5? / How To Recover Deleted Photo From Iphone 5S/5/4S/4 Etc? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Recover Lost SMS Messags From Iphone 6/5S/5C/5/4S/4 by seomerd: 4:30am On Aug 18, 2015
Many iPhone users often use their iPhone to send or receive messages, all the SMS messages are stored on iPhone, once your iPhone was lost or stolen, you may have the habit of deleted useless text messages regularly. In this situation, you need to recover lost iPhone SMS messages,any way to recover SMS once the iPhone was lost or stolen?
If you happened to come across this situation, you may be interested in the following use guide about recover iPhone SMS from iTunes, restore iPhone messages from iCloud backup files no matter your iPhone devices lost or deleted.

If you've ever synced your iPhone with iTunes or iCloud before, actually, there's two way to recover lost iPhone SMS. There is also two recovery modes for you get lost sms back: to recover lost data from iTunes backup for all iPhone including iPhone 5S, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4,ect. If you have synced data to iCloud account,the iPhone data recovery also allows you extract lost iPhone sms from iCloud back files. You just need the help from an iPhone text message recovery tool.

There are three ways to recover message from iPhone on Mac
1. Directly scan and recover messages from iPhone
a) Connect your iPhone to the computer
b) Enter DFU mode and scan iPhone
c) Preview and recover iPhone messages

2. Scan and extract iTunes backup to recover iPhone messages
a) Scan your iTunes backup for iPhone
b) Preview and recover iPhone message
c) Do backup well

3. Recover iPhone data from iCloud backup files to get lost sms back
a) Download iPhone backup data from iCloud account
b) Scan and extract text messages from iCloud backup files
c) Save those restore sms messages to the computer

Tips: All lost or deleted iPhone SMS can be restored and save them on you computer,if you want to transfer SMS from computer backup to your iPhone devices,you can use this iPhone data manager tool,which also you transfer messages from computer to iPhone,or backup iPhone SMS to computer directly.

The iPhone Data Recovery not only can help you restore iPhone SMS,but also recover lost data from iPad, iPod Touch and iPhone, including Contacts, SMS, Photo, Video, Notes, Call history and more from iPhone, iPad & iPod touch. Now,you can free download and have a try!

Read more: Recover text messages from iPhone 6 after update to iOS 9
Re: How To Recover Lost SMS Messags From Iphone 6/5S/5C/5/4S/4 by fayour1: 4:26pm On Sep 15, 2015
Well, I meet the same situation when updating my iPhone 5S to iOS 8.1, I lost all my contacts and text messages, but thanks to iPhone Data Recovery software, I directly scan the data from my iPhone and restored it with a click. So I think this tool also fit to you.
To restore lost or deleted data like contacts, messages, photos, videos, call history, notes, and more from iPhone, you need the professional data recovery tool named iOS data recovery, which enable you one click to retrieve iPhone data after iOS 8 upgrade, besides, it also can fix your iPhone that stuck in recovery mode with ease.
The program providing three ways to retrieve deleted text messages on iPhone:
1) Directly Restore Data from iPhone
2) Extract to Recover from iTunes Backup
3) Extract to Recover from iCloud Backup

Get more:
how to recover deleted video from iPhone
how to restore deleted contacts on iPhone
Re: How To Recover Lost SMS Messags From Iphone 6/5S/5C/5/4S/4 by selion(m): 1:33am On Jan 14, 2016
smileyBest Free Ways to Retrieve Deleted Text Messages on iPhone wink

Mistakenly deleting Text Messages from iPhone often happens in our daily life. It is quite difficult but possible to recover deleted SMS messages on iPhone. If you have backuped iPhone data on iTunes or iCloud, you can restore from that. Otherwise, you will need to use third apps to retrieve deleted Text Messages on iPhone. Here are some useful and free ways to recover deleted Text Messages on iPhone 6s/6/5s/5c/5/4s/4.

Retrieve deleted Text Messages with Free iPhone Recovery (Preferred Way)

There is a preferred way to recover deleted SMS directly from iPhone with free software which won't erase or overwrite device, no matter you don't have a backup file before deletion.

Here, Free iPhone Recovery is recommended to you. Just download it and have a try!

Video Guide:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2Y_6zv1RrQ

Step by step guide:
1. Launch the tool and select Messages, then go next.

2. Connect your iPhone to computer, then go next.
3. Scan and retrieve deleted SMS from iPhone and from iTunes backup if you have one on the PC.

4. Preview and click on Recover bottom to export SMS messages.

More free tips:
How to Recover Deleted Text Messages on iPhone Free
Source:
How to Retrieve Deleted Text Messages on iPhone for Free

(1) (Reply)

Benefits Of Rooting An Android Phone / Infinix Hot Note – X551: Review / Check Out The Iphone 7 Specs And Features(concept)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.