Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,680 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Benefits, Difference Of Smoking Weed And Cigarette. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Benefits, Difference Of Smoking Weed And Cigarette. (1749 Views)

Man Who Took Weed And Tramadol Collapses In Delta, Enters River To Cool Off / Mentally Challenged Man Smoking Weed By Roadside In Ibadan (Photos) / I'm Addicted To Codeine , Weed, Tramadol And Many More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Benefits, Difference Of Smoking Weed And Cigarette. by Nobody: 6:05am On Aug 18, 2015
A friend of mine who is a chain cigarette smoker told last time that smoking cigarette is better than smoking weed, hence, the reason it is being legalized...
Sometime around last year, in my hostel some guys were trying to explain to me and my rummie the benefit of smoking weed. They said weed is natural and cures a lot of diseases, cancer, Epilepsy, etc...
After much explanation, I wasn't still convinced.
Please doctors in the house, can anyone shield more light on this. Because the rate at which boys and girls now smoke in my arEa( off campus) is just too alarming.
Is there something I am missing out?
Maybe, some with experience can help.
Re: Benefits, Difference Of Smoking Weed And Cigarette. by zadok60: 6:09am On Aug 18, 2015
u sef wan smoke? cry
Re: Benefits, Difference Of Smoking Weed And Cigarette. by Nobody: 6:12am On Aug 18, 2015
zadok60:
u sef wan smoke? cry

Naija factor... answering question with question.
Re: Benefits, Difference Of Smoking Weed And Cigarette. by sentaljohn(m): 6:16am On Aug 18, 2015
I remember the song we sing early morning back then in Nysc orientation camp, "Cigar no good oh, Cigar no good oh, if you want to smoke, smoke igbo, igbo go give you better morale". ,..
Re: Benefits, Difference Of Smoking Weed And Cigarette. by Nobody: 6:19am On Aug 18, 2015
sentaljohn:
I remember the song we sing early morning back then in Nysc orientation camp, "Cigar no good oh, Cigar no good oh, if you want to smoke, smoke igbo, igbo go give you better morale". ,..

But if igbo dey give morale, why dem no legalize am? Is dat d only benefit? Morale
Re: Benefits, Difference Of Smoking Weed And Cigarette. by IceDude(m): 7:48am On Aug 18, 2015
blac2yte:

But if igbo dey give morale, why dem no legalize am? Is dat d only benefit? Morale
Prostitution dey cure konji, dem don legalize am?

4 Likes

Re: Benefits, Difference Of Smoking Weed And Cigarette. by IceDude(m): 7:52am On Aug 18, 2015
OP nor smoke cigar o!, if u wan join the smoking crew abeg smoke igbo.......Igbo gives inspiration, go ask Majek Fashek he go give u more info abt the benefits of igbo cheesy
Re: Benefits, Difference Of Smoking Weed And Cigarette. by Nobody: 1:02pm On Aug 18, 2015
IceDude:
Prostitution dey cure konji, dem don legalize am?

True talk my countryman... but no be for pple like me.

So u sef dey go ahsawo house abi? Oga must hear dis... cheesy grin
Re: Benefits, Difference Of Smoking Weed And Cigarette. by IceDude(m): 1:06pm On Aug 18, 2015
blac2yte:

True talk my countryman... but no be for pple like me.

So u sef dey go ahsawo house abi? Oga must hear dis... cheesy grin
Lol, na my mouth u wan hear say nyash divide?

1 Like

Re: Benefits, Difference Of Smoking Weed And Cigarette. by austinepetro: 10:34pm On May 20, 2016
Uganda president band smocking of cigarettes in public places,The laws included in the Tobacco Control Act build on a ministerial directive from 2004, which restricted smoking in public.just which this is coming from Nigeria president hmmmm i believe Nigeria smokers will pretest lol just a joke any way click to read more[url][/url]http://showcase9ja.com/2016/05/20/uganda-president-band-smocking-of-cigarettes-in-public-places/
Re: Benefits, Difference Of Smoking Weed And Cigarette. by VictorZeus(m): 1:48am On May 21, 2016
Re: Benefits, Difference Of Smoking Weed And Cigarette. by VictorZeus(m): 1:49am On May 21, 2016
Lol
Re: Benefits, Difference Of Smoking Weed And Cigarette. by VictorZeus(m): 1:50am On May 21, 2016
IceDude:
lol
Re: Benefits, Difference Of Smoking Weed And Cigarette. by VictorZeus(m): 1:51am On May 21, 2016
IceDude:
lol
Re: Benefits, Difference Of Smoking Weed And Cigarette. by VictorZeus(m): 1:52am On May 21, 2016
IceDude:
[] lol [/]
Re: Benefits, Difference Of Smoking Weed And Cigarette. by VictorZeus(m): 1:53am On May 21, 2016
IceDude:
[lol]
Re: Benefits, Difference Of Smoking Weed And Cigarette. by VictorZeus(m): 1:53am On May 21, 2016
IceDude:
[/lol]
Re: Benefits, Difference Of Smoking Weed And Cigarette. by VictorZeus(m): 1:54am On May 21, 2016
IceDude:
[/lol]
IceDude:
[/lol]
IceDude:
[/lol]
Re: Benefits, Difference Of Smoking Weed And Cigarette. by VictorZeus(m): 1:56am On May 21, 2016
[i][/i]lol
Re: Benefits, Difference Of Smoking Weed And Cigarette. by VictorZeus(m): 1:56am On May 21, 2016
lol
Re: Benefits, Difference Of Smoking Weed And Cigarette. by VictorZeus(m): 1:57am On May 21, 2016
[b][/b]lol
Re: Benefits, Difference Of Smoking Weed And Cigarette. by VictorZeus(m): 1:57am On May 21, 2016
lollol
Re: Benefits, Difference Of Smoking Weed And Cigarette. by VictorZeus(m): 1:58am On May 21, 2016
l[i]lol[/i]
Re: Benefits, Difference Of Smoking Weed And Cigarette. by VictorZeus(m): 1:58am On May 21, 2016
lol
Re: Benefits, Difference Of Smoking Weed And Cigarette. by VictorZeus(m): 2:00am On May 21, 2016
lol
Re: Benefits, Difference Of Smoking Weed And Cigarette. by VictorZeus(m): 2:01am On May 21, 2016
coollol
Re: Benefits, Difference Of Smoking Weed And Cigarette. by VictorZeus(m): 2:02am On May 21, 2016
lol
Re: Benefits, Difference Of Smoking Weed And Cigarette. by VictorZeus(m): 2:02am On May 21, 2016
lol
Re: Benefits, Difference Of Smoking Weed And Cigarette. by VictorZeus(m): 2:05am On May 21, 2016
[color=#550000][/color]lol
Re: Benefits, Difference Of Smoking Weed And Cigarette. by VictorZeus(m): 2:06am On May 21, 2016
lol
[color=#550000][/color]
Re: Benefits, Difference Of Smoking Weed And Cigarette. by VictorZeus(m): 2:07am On May 21, 2016
lol
lafs
Re: Benefits, Difference Of Smoking Weed And Cigarette. by VictorZeus(m): 2:07am On May 21, 2016
lol
lol
lafs

(1) (Reply)

Natural Herbs To Increase Your Chances Of Having Twins: / Brown Discharge Before Period: Could I Be Pregnant? / Itching Due To Rashes Around My Pubic Area

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.