Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

Naira Rises To 217 Against Dollar - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Naira Rises To 217 Against Dollar (18630 Views)

NAIRA WATCH: Panic Grips Forex Dealers As Naira Rises To N385/$ / Naira Appreciates Against Dollar / Today's Naira Rate Against Dollar, Pound And Euro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Rises To 217 Against Dollar by olahero(m): 9:21am On Aug 18, 2015
Nice.
Re: Naira Rises To 217 Against Dollar by Ewizard(m): 9:22am On Aug 18, 2015
dollars dull ars

1 Like

Re: Naira Rises To 217 Against Dollar by Gakwe123(m): 9:24am On Aug 18, 2015
The solution will only come when we break the illegal marriage between the US and Nigeria
Re: Naira Rises To 217 Against Dollar by FrankValency(m): 9:28am On Aug 18, 2015
The rise and fall of a man is not the end of his life,my naira,we trust u ok,keep rising and falling till..............

1 Like

Re: Naira Rises To 217 Against Dollar by prospero15(m): 9:30am On Aug 18, 2015
Nawa ooo..if I wnt 2 get a car at 7000 euros how much will it be
Re: Naira Rises To 217 Against Dollar by Decibel: 9:34am On Aug 18, 2015
Why celebrating this riduculous and infinitesimal increase? APC and Buhari should come out and explain to Nigerians why they are making jest of democracy and governance.

1 Like

Re: Naira Rises To 217 Against Dollar by francizy(m): 9:36am On Aug 18, 2015
Naira just dey dance alanta on top dollar sha!! grin
Re: Naira Rises To 217 Against Dollar by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:38am On Aug 18, 2015
DROGON:
Let's not be quick to criticize.

Let's give Bubu some time.

He can do it. (That's what they tell us)

Slow but steady wins the race.. ( how stupid does this sound.??)

APC MEMBERS AND FANS ARE HYPOCRITES!!!

anyways I'm not disappointed cus I've known right from time that D³( D Daura 'dullard(incase u didn't know) )Has nothing to offer except threaten people with probing.

Still waiting for N1 to equal $1.

And you guys say D³ is old enough to be my dad.... Remember The "CLUELESS ONE" is old enough to be your Papa

#TEAM'WAILER... #ILOVEWAILING
Go dive rock!

1 Like

Re: Naira Rises To 217 Against Dollar by boujaye: 9:39am On Aug 18, 2015
they never cut the tree finish
Re: Naira Rises To 217 Against Dollar by sandrahnaub(f): 9:44am On Aug 18, 2015
Pls how much is 1000 naira to franc(cfa) now?

Pls u people shld tel NLPAGEANTS to gimme wat dey promise me na
Re: Naira Rises To 217 Against Dollar by 989900: 9:45am On Aug 18, 2015
Anything between N100-N125/$1 will be fabulous!
Re: Naira Rises To 217 Against Dollar by rusher14: 9:46am On Aug 18, 2015
[b]Cynics would be mouthing off with their usual vitriol. They can never see anything good in positive governance and would attempt to change the narrative.

The Naira started its more recent slide sometime October 2014 due to declining world oil prices, as well as a suffusion of electioneering funds which sought after the dollar and other foreign currencies.

This has motivated the apex bank to review its strategy for stabilisation of the local currency, the results of which we are seeing today.

Why any Nigerian citizen would rather see what should be the commonwealth of the nation plundered by a select few, lick his/her lips at a shock devaluation of its legal tender, and applaud a state of anarchy can only be attributed to the evil mindedness which has punctuated pretty much the last 3 decades of the Nigerian state.

There is a palpable lack of patriotism and positivity amongst a certain demography of the population.

Perhaps they are disenfranchised by a change of guard, fortune, or simply a bunch ne'er-do-wells who can only function in a state of chaos.

The country is on course to making a turnaround in industrial focus, revenue management and of course fiscal discipline.

Gains are being made ever so slightly. Patriots are welcomed.[/b]

1 Like

Re: Naira Rises To 217 Against Dollar by LilSmith55(m): 9:50am On Aug 18, 2015
I will trek from Nigeria to Australia if 1 Naira = 1 dollar grin grin grin grin
Re: Naira Rises To 217 Against Dollar by AmeLonRo(m): 9:53am On Aug 18, 2015
All this news talk, when it comes to reality it is a different ball game. A friend of mine informed that he sent some dollars to a Nigerian bank via his bank abroad and the exchange rate applied was 189. This he said happened just yesterday. So, what do you think happened? Since we are told that the official CBN rate is 197. The funny thing is that if you want to send naira from Nigeria the banks will say you have to use dollar or euro or pound domiciliary account. Abroad its your USD account that you will use to send and the local receiving bank will convert it to naira.
Re: Naira Rises To 217 Against Dollar by Ayofresh4u(m): 9:54am On Aug 18, 2015
Feranmicharles:
and Yahoo guys would be reading this like..."Back to my lappy"grincheesy
them leave lappy before?
Re: Naira Rises To 217 Against Dollar by ekwuemendinso(m): 9:54am On Aug 18, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
It's now a known fact that Buhari's campaign promises na dat kind promise wey man dey promise woman for bed.

E.g: If I Go Onitsha I'll Buy You Bridge

"I Will Make 1 Dollar Equal To 1 Naira- Buhari 2015

U ARE DAMN FUNNY..... LOL
Re: Naira Rises To 217 Against Dollar by AmeLonRo(m): 9:55am On Aug 18, 2015
All this news talk, when it comes to reality it is a different ball game. A friend of mine informed that he sent some dollars to a Nigerian bank via his bank abroad and the exchange rate applied was 189. This he said happened just yesterday. So, what do you think happened? Since we are told that the official CBN rate is 197. The funny thing is that if you want to send naira from Nigeria the banks will say you have to use dollar or euro or pound domiciliary account. Abroad its your USD account that you will use to send and the local receiving bank will convert it to naira. Can someone explain?
Re: Naira Rises To 217 Against Dollar by amusadele: 9:56am On Aug 18, 2015
Am sure some people will call us wailer if we complain. If not that Buhari is mad man how on earth would a normal man say, he equal Naira and doller? Dollar is not as dull as Buhari yet he promised to forced dollar to equal the Naira.
Re: Naira Rises To 217 Against Dollar by SurePresident: 10:01am On Aug 18, 2015
Re: Naira Rises To 217 Against Dollar by swaggprofessor(m): 10:04am On Aug 18, 2015
I no know wetin una dey talk bt as far say una talk naira don dey improve then am happy.shikena.
Re: Naira Rises To 217 Against Dollar by Feranmicharles(m): 10:06am On Aug 18, 2015
Ayofresh4u:
them leave lappy before?
I dont think am supposed to know that,cos am not one. But for you knw that they never leave their lappy...lipsrsealed
Re: Naira Rises To 217 Against Dollar by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:12am On Aug 18, 2015
ekwuemendinso:

U ARE DAMN FUNNY..... LOL
na dis administration cause am, A Joke Administration..
Re: Naira Rises To 217 Against Dollar by Adesiji77: 10:22am On Aug 18, 2015
Naira doing '"yo-yo" since 1986... angry lipsrsealed
Re: Naira Rises To 217 Against Dollar by ignis: 10:38am On Aug 18, 2015
otijah:
I will start taking PMB serious when it get to #1 - $1
As promised. ...
Re: Naira Rises To 217 Against Dollar by dwebdesign(m): 10:38am On Aug 18, 2015
I BELIEVE ONE NAIRA WILL BE EQUAL TO ONE DOLLAR.

You need a good website designer or an a developer skilled in website designing languages to build a website for you at cheap and affordable price.?

We will help you build your website with custom features, a professional touch, a mobile friendly and search engine optimised( SEO) website.

No matter how big or complex your website project is, we will handle it for you, we have done that and are willing to share our portfolio with you.

Contact us today.

Mobile: 08133884165

WhatsApp: 08133884165

BBM: 2BB63350

We are skilled with expert level knowledge in languages as:

HTML/HTML5,

CSS/CSS3,

PHP, MYSQL,

Javascript/Jquery,

JqueryMobile,Bootstrap.

CMS(content management systems)-> (WordPress, Joomla, Opencart, Magento, Whmcs, Drupal and Pulse Cms, blogger ).
Re: Naira Rises To 217 Against Dollar by NellyGhenghen(m): 10:43am On Aug 18, 2015
Cutehector:
Breaking news!

Naira rises to 1naira against 1 dollar

Now op, this I wat I want to hear..!

You lot should stop this 1N/1$ dream. It ll do more damage than good. Nigeria economy isn't ready for that.
Re: Naira Rises To 217 Against Dollar by cabaliciouscabal: 10:57am On Aug 18, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
It's now a known fact that Buhari's campaign promises na dat kind promise wey man dey promise woman for bed.

E.g: If I Go Onitsha I'll Buy You Bridge

"I Will Make 1 Dollar Equal To 1 Naira- Buhari 2015

MuMu Because u did not attend sch for half a day, now means u shouldn't av simple Brain, so if Buhari promised to bring Naira to Dollar equivalent, would dat appen in three month, spare part attendant boy. Your hatred for PMB has even clout ur sense of common reasoning. Foooollll
Re: Naira Rises To 217 Against Dollar by timawoku(m): 11:02am On Aug 18, 2015
Donariok:
That's wot happened if u make an old illiterate a President in this modern world
u no even read the thing sef, u just rush come wail mr wailer... Naira rises against dollars. It means naira is getting better and appreciating. Ode

1 Like

Re: Naira Rises To 217 Against Dollar by Nobody: 11:23am On Aug 18, 2015
Buhari promising 1N -1$ is not the problem,the problem were the people that swallowed the bullcrap
Re: Naira Rises To 217 Against Dollar by Nobody: 11:32am On Aug 18, 2015
Cutehector:
Breaking news!

Naira rises to 1naira against 1 dollar

Now op, this I wat I want to hear..!

from what I heard it was N1000= $1 dollar
Re: Naira Rises To 217 Against Dollar by 989900: 11:36am On Aug 18, 2015
youmour:
Buhari promising 1N -1$ is not the problem,the problem were the people that swallowed the bullcrap

The truth is he never said that.

N100,000 right now, right here to anyone with video, audio, or authentic quotes.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Can I Import From Turkey: Very Urgent / For-Profit Library (Media Rental) Business Strategy Essay Contest / Naira Gains 5.2 Percent After CBN Intervenes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.