Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Presidential Directive: Jonathan’s Men Secretly Returning FG Property - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Directive: Jonathan’s Men Secretly Returning FG Property (28177 Views)

Defection: South-west APC Leaders Await Tinubu's Directive / "How A Single Presidential Directive Led To Defeat Of Boko Haram" - Buratai / Diezani: Sanusi Wanted To Be Afdb President But Jonathan’s Men Frustrated Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidential Directive: Jonathan’s Men Secretly Returning FG Property by tonimenia: 8:00am On Aug 18, 2015
Nice one!
Re: Presidential Directive: Jonathan’s Men Secretly Returning FG Property by lanrehamd: 8:02am On Aug 18, 2015
Bluetooth2:

There's no propaganda anywhere. Simply tell those officials whom you possibly know eg Jonathan, Diezani and co to return the government properties in their custody.

SECONDED !!!

1 Like

Re: Presidential Directive: Jonathan’s Men Secretly Returning FG Property by myproperty(m): 8:03am On Aug 18, 2015
Opinedecandid:
Were they supposed to return them publicly?

Even President Buhari who taunted so much about sainthood and public declaration of assets is now saying otherwise, in 'blood day light'.

I don't blame them, anyway.
This is what you get when a traditionally opposition patty stumbles on the helms of affairs.
I don't even believe any money was returned. If anybody in GEJ's government returns money, trust APC they would make a public ridicule of the person,party and GEJ government. Enough of all this lies.
If anyone is suspected of stealing or fraud,take him to court instead of feeding us with propaganda to make PDP or GEJ government look like the only corrupt people. People who left PDP to APC are not corrupt, people who are in APC are not corrupt! If you accuse APC members of corruption they would say bring proof, yet they are yet to proof anybody as being corrupt but they would go on air an accuse PDP of corruption at any given opportunity.

Corruption is a serious issue in Nigeria, so the President must fight it and fight it truthfully but not by having a set of people in mind.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Directive: Jonathan’s Men Secretly Returning FG Property by Nellybii: 8:04am On Aug 18, 2015
chukwudi44:
Government of propaganda!!! I do not doubt that money was indeed looted by previous Government officials but the rate of propaganda by the APC is becoming nauseating.

The order was issued just yesterday and now this ridiculous story barely 24 hours later

Can you please check the meaning of that word (propaganda) that you have overused?

1 Like

Re: Presidential Directive: Jonathan’s Men Secretly Returning FG Property by docadams: 8:05am On Aug 18, 2015
Grapevine has it that Otueke queen is returning a truckload of kitchen utensils.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Directive: Jonathan’s Men Secretly Returning FG Property by merry02(m): 8:05am On Aug 18, 2015
Who re the ppl?
Re: Presidential Directive: Jonathan’s Men Secretly Returning FG Property by erunz(m): 8:06am On Aug 18, 2015
I DON'T BELIEVE THIS PIECE, THAT WAS HOW THEY SAY JONATHAN'S MAN HAD ALREADY STARTED RETURNING LOOT ALLEGEDLY STOLEN, ONLY FOR CBN TO COME OUT AND DISPUTE IT. NOW I THINK APC SHOULD START BACKING THEIR STATEMENTS WITH PICTURES OR VIDEO, ENOUGH OF THESE LIES AND PROPANGANDA

1 Like

Re: Presidential Directive: Jonathan’s Men Secretly Returning FG Property by Nobody: 8:09am On Aug 18, 2015
igbsam:

Define Propaganda since you guys have turned it into national anthem ? How is this propaganda ? ehn ?

Men, you guys got 4yrs to go o! grin
Olodo 3 years ,9 months left. The dullard has already wasted 3 months on propaganda
Re: Presidential Directive: Jonathan’s Men Secretly Returning FG Property by Nobody: 8:13am On Aug 18, 2015
StarBoard:

And an slowpoke liked this nonsense.
What stopped Jonathan from asking previous government officials to return governemnt property in their custody?
Are you bereft of common sense?

Oloribruku ode I thought Buhari has come to correct GEJ's wrongs? Since GEJ did not probe Diezani and co why don't Buhari also let them go going by your daft and tribally inspired logic
Re: Presidential Directive: Jonathan’s Men Secretly Returning FG Property by bilulu(m): 8:17am On Aug 18, 2015
APC n propagandas....... who re those dat ve return their properties? Wen Wike was going about seizing d looted govt properties APC called it witch hunt and said d properties belong to d ex govt officials........ APC n media cry
Re: Presidential Directive: Jonathan’s Men Secretly Returning FG Property by Justicealh3(m): 8:18am On Aug 18, 2015
Foto of the returnin propertys? Seein is believin.
Re: Presidential Directive: Jonathan’s Men Secretly Returning FG Property by Nobody: 8:19am On Aug 18, 2015
I hate secret things. As these funds and properties keep coming in secret, I am afraid, they can easily disappear in secret.

Let these evil personality be exposed so that we can know them and never to trust them with any public property. For the Bible says ; Ephesians 5:12 (NIV) that "It is shameful even to mention what the disobedient do in secret."
Re: Presidential Directive: Jonathan’s Men Secretly Returning FG Property by Nobody: 8:19am On Aug 18, 2015
I hate secret things. As these funds and properties keep coming in secret, I am afraid, they can easily disappear in secret.

Let these evil personalities be exposed so that we can know them and never to trust them with any public property. For the Bible says ; Ephesians 5:12 (NIV) that "It is shameful even to mention what the disobedient do in secret."
Re: Presidential Directive: Jonathan’s Men Secretly Returning FG Property by simplynola(m): 8:21am On Aug 18, 2015
This is the time BP drugs will sell most and rake in millions for the pharmaceutical sector.
Re: Presidential Directive: Jonathan’s Men Secretly Returning FG Property by shamecurls(m): 8:26am On Aug 18, 2015
Wailing Wailers! Breakfast is ready oooo! Come and eat!

grin

1 Like

Re: Presidential Directive: Jonathan’s Men Secretly Returning FG Property by Nobody: 8:27am On Aug 18, 2015
myproperty:

I don't even believe any money was returned. If anybody in GEJ's government returns money, trust APC they would make a public ridicule of the person,party and GEJ government. Enough of all this lies.
If anyone is suspected of stealing or fraud,take him to court instead of feeding us with propaganda to make PDP or GEJ government look like the only corrupt people. People who left PDP to APC are not corrupt, people who are in APC are not corrupt! If you accuse APC members of corruption they would say bring proof, yet they are yet to proof anybody as being corrupt but they would go on air an accuse PDP of corruption at any given opportunity.

Corruption is a serious issue in Nigeria, so the President must fight it and fight it truthfully but not by having a set of people in mind.
Don't mind them, they can't say it publicly to enable them divert it to their private accounts, if at all it is true. If they say it, they must account for it. I am yet to trust this administration with information handling and party manifesto.
Re: Presidential Directive: Jonathan’s Men Secretly Returning FG Property by Fourwinds: 8:27am On Aug 18, 2015
INTROVERT:
well then.... if you are staying a federal government house that hasn't been gazetted nko
INTROVERT.!! INTROVERT.!!! leave dat government house if u were not properly given. I will be d first person to call for ya head. it is no longer business as usual
Re: Presidential Directive: Jonathan’s Men Secretly Returning FG Property by omojeesu(m): 8:29am On Aug 18, 2015
Acknowledgement of guilt. These and many others are the drivers of our corruption and economic woes.

I am almost certain that most of them will just be returning the tip of the iceberg and what they think are of low values with the hope that that will assuage the new government and shift attention away from them to keep the larger part of the loot. They are not to be assumed to be repentant.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Directive: Jonathan’s Men Secretly Returning FG Property by Pidggin(f): 8:33am On Aug 18, 2015
APC media propaganda!
Re: Presidential Directive: Jonathan’s Men Secretly Returning FG Property by djkirkoo2(m): 8:33am On Aug 18, 2015
handie:
Good! At least that my neighbor that had one hilux, one lexus SUV and a Toyota Prado all with presidency number plates is now gonna return them. Thank God Kelson won't be able to use the SUVs and the fact that police doesn't stop him for searching when on any of those vehicles to... Now we're the same. Buhari thank you o
Bad belle of the highest order
Re: Presidential Directive: Jonathan’s Men Secretly Returning FG Property by mrrock: 8:34am On Aug 18, 2015
Buhari and APC always busy cooking up phantom anti-corruption success stories. Even ghosts are returning stolen monies and properties.

Don't they have names?.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Directive: Jonathan’s Men Secretly Returning FG Property by Nobody: 8:34am On Aug 18, 2015
When will Amaechi and Tinubu boys return their own undecided undecided undecided undecided

cc Demdem
Re: Presidential Directive: Jonathan’s Men Secretly Returning FG Property by Nobody: 8:35am On Aug 18, 2015
chimchim1:
PMB can not probe all of em at same time. Let him start wt GEJ first b4 Yar'Adua, ObJ, Abdulsalam, Abacha and IBB if possible and if time permits. Although, GEJ is supose to hv done that anyway just that he lacks the BALLS to do so.

What proof do you have about Jonathan's fund embelezment ??
Re: Presidential Directive: Jonathan’s Men Secretly Returning FG Property by Nobody: 8:39am On Aug 18, 2015
chukwudi44:

Oloribruku ode I thought Buhari has come to correct GEJ's wrongs? Since GEJ did not probe Diezani and co why don't Buhari also let them go going by your daft and tribally inspired logic
You are a monkey masquerading as a human being.

I see you have a long-standing comprehension problem.

Who mentioned Diezani? Isn't the topic about former government officials returning government property?
Are you such a daft blockhead that you cannot decipher the difference between serving and former government officials?

I'm sure a goat urinated on your head as soon as you were born.

I ask you again, why didn't Jonathan ask Obasanjo government officials to return government property?

Please read slowly and respond.
Re: Presidential Directive: Jonathan’s Men Secretly Returning FG Property by Demdem(m): 8:43am On Aug 18, 2015
CHESSBOARD:
When will Amaechi and Tinubu boys return their own undecided undecided undecided undecided

cc Demdem

Fool, ask ur papa.
Re: Presidential Directive: Jonathan’s Men Secretly Returning FG Property by TS2(m): 8:45am On Aug 18, 2015
chukwudi44:
Government of propaganda!!! I do not doubt that money was indeed looted by previous Government officials but the rate of propaganda by the APC is becoming nauseating.

The order was issued just yesterday and now this ridiculous story barely 24 hours later

Ode ni e. People like you are the ones that don't want Nigeria to move forward. Whenever something proper is done, you say propaganda. If the information is kept discreet, you'll say something else.
Re: Presidential Directive: Jonathan’s Men Secretly Returning FG Property by ceejaysimple(m): 8:49am On Aug 18, 2015
Both GEJ and his cohort should go to jail because just in a very short interval, they caused Nigerians what even a civil war may probably not cause her....i just wish I could be made the president 4 just 3 months, dat man would have known what it means to offend a country like Nigeria
Re: Presidential Directive: Jonathan’s Men Secretly Returning FG Property by dokiOloye(m): 8:52am On Aug 18, 2015
chukwudi44:

"Our source", a "source", a government official who asked not to be named.
Propaganda upon propaganda.
I have never seen this type of thing in my life.
Re: Presidential Directive: Jonathan’s Men Secretly Returning FG Property by Dontbeused: 9:07am On Aug 18, 2015
chukwudi44:

D same way u never believe APC will win election.....u said more dan...'nd again look at u...anyway it's not ya fault but is just becos u lost hope
Re: Presidential Directive: Jonathan’s Men Secretly Returning FG Property by Benzzle: 9:11am On Aug 18, 2015
chukwudi44:

Previous government officials including Obasanjo, IBB,Tinubu, Fashola Amaechi etc
am ashamed of you... cause you always talk like a fool... are you wishing well for this country or not, was Fashola or amaechi in jonathan's govt or tinubu? Instead of commending the govt when necessary and criticising them when they mess up, you're shouting propaganda, do you even know what is propaganda... onye nzuzu

1 Like

Re: Presidential Directive: Jonathan’s Men Secretly Returning FG Property by LasoulMacuby(m): 9:27am On Aug 18, 2015
BabyDaddy20:
Goodluck Jonathan should be locked up in prison for the rest of his life if he looted public funds.
Why is Buhari not pressuring :
# Tinubu ??
#Obasanjo ??
#Rochas Okorocha ??
#Amechi ??
# Lamido Sanusi ??

Buhari is just a big joke.
Because that was what Goodluck was supposed to have done, but he was to corrupt to even reason it
Re: Presidential Directive: Jonathan’s Men Secretly Returning FG Property by 989900: 9:30am On Aug 18, 2015
StarBoard:

And an slowpoke liked this nonsense.
What stopped Jonathan from asking previous government officials to return governemnt property in their custody?
Are you bereft of common sense?

LoL grin . . . you put common sense and 'chukwumumu' in the same sentence? Seriously?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Medical Association Decorates Senate President Bukola Saraki (Pictures) / Tunde Bakare Worried That APC Govt Is Finding It Difficult To Bring "Change" / Bulletproof Cars: Oduah Ordered Six, Not Two Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.