Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,109 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

Presidential Directive: Jonathan’s Men Secretly Returning FG Property - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Directive: Jonathan’s Men Secretly Returning FG Property (28180 Views)

Defection: South-west APC Leaders Await Tinubu's Directive / "How A Single Presidential Directive Led To Defeat Of Boko Haram" - Buratai / Diezani: Sanusi Wanted To Be Afdb President But Jonathan’s Men Frustrated Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidential Directive: Jonathan’s Men Secretly Returning FG Property by 989900: 9:33am On Aug 18, 2015
Even Bubu uses used cars. #leadingbyexample
Re: Presidential Directive: Jonathan’s Men Secretly Returning FG Property by AnanseK(m): 9:35am On Aug 18, 2015

When stealing is corruption! Sai Baba!
Re: Presidential Directive: Jonathan’s Men Secretly Returning FG Property by experimentist: 9:36am On Aug 18, 2015
chukwudi44:

Momentum only on the pages of newspapers and online forums
broda chukuwdi, how market na? grin
Re: Presidential Directive: Jonathan’s Men Secretly Returning FG Property by TheAdvocate(m): 9:39am On Aug 18, 2015
Is that what yu call returning properties secretly? Do yu want them to return till via NTA news? A directive was issued and when people are complying, yu are turning it into politics.

I can assure yu that with this news item, they will stop returning the items they took away. Watch and see.
Re: Presidential Directive: Jonathan’s Men Secretly Returning FG Property by Opinedecandid(m): 9:53am On Aug 18, 2015
I
myproperty:

I don't even believe any money was returned. If anybody in GEJ's government returns money, trust APC they would make a public ridicule of the person,party and GEJ government. Enough of all this lies.
If anyone is suspected of stealing or fraud,take him to court instead of feeding us with propaganda to make PDP or GEJ government look like the only corrupt people. People who left PDP to APC are not corrupt, people who are in APC are not corrupt! If you accuse APC members of corruption they would say bring proof, yet they are yet to proof anybody as being corrupt but they would go on air an accuse PDP of corruption at any given opportunity.

Corruption is a serious issue in Nigeria, so the President must fight it and fight it truthfully but not by having a set of people in mind.

You are absolutely correct.
Those are equally other aspects of this their over amplified anti corruption war:
Diversionary, selective, partial, exaggerated,white-washed, and what have you.
They are a shame, completely.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Directive: Jonathan’s Men Secretly Returning FG Property by illuminaty(m): 9:54am On Aug 18, 2015
All propaganda till........i see somebody's father in handcuffs n sent 2 panti with the keys thrown inside the deep blue sea
Re: Presidential Directive: Jonathan’s Men Secretly Returning FG Property by Pavarottii(m): 10:14am On Aug 18, 2015
handie:
Good! At least that my neighbor that had one hilux, one lexus SUV and a Toyota Prado all with presidency number plates is now gonna return them. Thank God Kelson won't be able to use the SUVs and the fact that police doesn't stop him for searching when on any of those vehicles to... Now we're the same. Buhari thank you o
I pity u, u r happy at a man'ss downfall, read your bible well, u r laying curse upon urself, pray that poverty leave u. Because u r causing urself to be poor.
Re: Presidential Directive: Jonathan’s Men Secretly Returning FG Property by socialmediaman: 10:36am On Aug 18, 2015
chukwudi44:
Government of propaganda!!! I do not doubt that money was indeed looted by previous Government officials but the rate of propaganda by the APC is becoming nauseating.

The order was issued just yesterday and now this ridiculous story barely 24 hours later

If it were you, I bet you'll even place that call within 6 hours to avoid plain cloth men visiting your residence to probe further
Re: Presidential Directive: Jonathan’s Men Secretly Returning FG Property by sammhi(m): 10:45am On Aug 18, 2015
This is rather petty, ridiculous and unbecoming of a federal government. everyday one news about GEJ . for God sake lets have some peace!!
Is this HOW LOW this PMB officials and government are?
other states , we don't hear on a daily basis what their predecessors did or did not do
I think this govt has no focus that is why on a daily basis, they churned out such news through their media apparatus . it is sickening
there is no discussion on policies and governance. This is what we want to hear!
look at the new NNPC GMD, he came and started to do what he wants to do..so he does not need to on daily basis 'cry' over what his predecessor did or did not do.
we are tired of all these write up on GEJ and his men. whatever their sins are go do what you want to do with them.period
Re: Presidential Directive: Jonathan’s Men Secretly Returning FG Property by Nobody: 10:51am On Aug 18, 2015
989900:

LoL grin . . . you put common sense and 'chukwumumu' in the same sentence? Seriously?

He is a first-rate fo0l.

Evven his responses give him away as a half-wit.
Re: Presidential Directive: Jonathan’s Men Secretly Returning FG Property by babadem2much(m): 10:53am On Aug 18, 2015
LoveMachine:

GBAGAM!!! Our land shall rise!

NO JUPITER CAN STOP IT BABA SHALL SUCCEED GOD WILLING

1 Like

Re: Presidential Directive: Jonathan’s Men Secretly Returning FG Property by ollyruffy: 11:01am On Aug 18, 2015
Very good. Kudos to Buhari.

Please let us publish their names and all our properties they stole. Stealing is now corruption.

Let us see the faces of the thieves.
Re: Presidential Directive: Jonathan’s Men Secretly Returning FG Property by Nobody: 11:59am On Aug 18, 2015
This is propaganda raised to power 10
hinwazaka:
And you are in charge of inventory, right. If PMB could find one true corrupt individual, you think he wouldn't make a public spectacle of the individual. Your party is so pathetic
Re: Presidential Directive: Jonathan’s Men Secretly Returning FG Property by Fearcom(m): 12:11pm On Aug 18, 2015
chukwudi44:
Government of propaganda!!! I do not doubt that money was indeed looted by previous Government officials but the rate of propaganda by the APC is becoming nauseating.

The order was issued just yesterday and now this ridiculous story barely 24 hours later

Change!
Re: Presidential Directive: Jonathan’s Men Secretly Returning FG Property by omenka(m): 12:15pm On Aug 18, 2015
midolian:
Sai Baba! grin grin grin grin

Thunder fire ya enemies grin grin grin grin
Na real One Man Army you be! Thunder fire ya enemies jor! gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Presidential Directive: Jonathan’s Men Secretly Returning FG Property by midolian(m): 12:19pm On Aug 18, 2015
omenka:
Na real One Man Army you be! Thunder fire ya enemies jor! gringringrin
Amen boss.. And yours too grin grin

1 Like

Re: Presidential Directive: Jonathan’s Men Secretly Returning FG Property by handie(m): 12:20pm On Aug 18, 2015
Pavarottii:

I pity u, u r happy at a man'ss downfall, read your bible well, u r laying curse upon urself, pray that poverty leave u. Because u r causing urself to be poor.
Another man's downfall? Pls tell me u joking. Was the cars theirs to keep in d first place? M happy that those who hitherto think it's govt's property and they can do away with em are now being made to account for those properties
Re: Presidential Directive: Jonathan’s Men Secretly Returning FG Property by atlwireles: 12:20pm On Aug 18, 2015
Another pathetic lie
Re: Presidential Directive: Jonathan’s Men Secretly Returning FG Property by emezieokonkwo: 12:24pm On Aug 18, 2015
Solidly behind MB's recovery chase.
Re: Presidential Directive: Jonathan’s Men Secretly Returning FG Property by akilo1: 1:25pm On Aug 18, 2015
Abeg where that bullet lroof car diazani buy that time?we need am jare
Re: Presidential Directive: Jonathan’s Men Secretly Returning FG Property by Toktee(m): 1:37pm On Aug 18, 2015
chukwudi44:

Momentum only on the pages of newspapers and online forums
Is because of some igbo people like you that the entire east has remained stagnant politically.
You are young,but if you are not careful,hatred will kill you before your time.
Re: Presidential Directive: Jonathan’s Men Secretly Returning FG Property by Toktee(m): 1:42pm On Aug 18, 2015
sammhi:
This is rather petty, ridiculous and unbecoming of a federal government. everyday one news about GEJ . for God sake lets have some peace!!
Is this HOW LOW this PMB officials and government are?
other states , we don't hear on a daily basis what their predecessors did or did not do
I think this govt has no focus that is why on a daily basis, they churned out such news through their media apparatus . it is sickening
there is no discussion on policies and governance. This is what we want to hear!
look at the new NNPC GMD, he came and started to do what he wants to do..so he does not need to on daily basis 'cry' over what his predecessor did or did not do.
we are tired of all these write up on GEJ and his men. whatever their sins are go do what you want to do with them.period
Thnunder fire you,who are you referring to as "WE"?
UNTILL EVERY KOBO GEJ/PDP STOLE IS RETURNED,SO SHALL YOU CONTINUE HEARING GEJ NAME,BUT YOU HAVE A CHOICE,U CAN GO AND DIE.
Re: Presidential Directive: Jonathan’s Men Secretly Returning FG Property by LoveMachine(m): 1:08am On Aug 19, 2015
babadem2much:

NO JUPITER CAN STOP IT BABA SHALL SUCCEED GOD WILLING

HOLLA!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Live Updates: Bauchi Senatorial By-Election (Official INEC results) / Osinbajo Presides Over Emergency FEC Meeting / Uche Mefor Accuses Nnamdi Kanu Of Being In Control Of Unknown Gunmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.