Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,125 members, 7,818,374 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

HILLARIOUS !!!:Husband And Wife Bet With Joystick And Kittycat Respectively - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / HILLARIOUS !!!:Husband And Wife Bet With Joystick And Kittycat Respectively (2982 Views)

Husband And Wife Celebrate Their 100th And 95th Birthdays Together (Photo) / Big And Bold Husband And Wife Family Picture / I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HILLARIOUS !!!:Husband And Wife Bet With Joystick And Kittycat Respectively by 5minsmadness: 1:42pm On Aug 19, 2015
Why not bet Pro-sex instead undecided

If my team wins I get to do any style I want on you and vice -versa.
Sounds more fun to me that way.

1 Like

Re: HILLARIOUS !!!:Husband And Wife Bet With Joystick And Kittycat Respectively by SAMBARRY: 9:37pm On Aug 19, 2015
crackhaus:

You can't even type a proper sentence to save your own life grin
Go get a good education ho, dropping out of school is not something to be proud of.
wimp is that all? grin cheesy grin

I dedicate this space to nl impotent weakling and junky crack head grin

how market grin cheesy grin
Re: HILLARIOUS !!!:Husband And Wife Bet With Joystick And Kittycat Respectively by SAMBARRY: 9:40pm On Aug 19, 2015
crackhaus:

You didn't see it but you quoted it and then ran to the mods to help you clean up right? Lol.. gringrin
You get pained whenever I air your dirty laundry for all to see... Dundee.

B!tch, please go for prayers and counselling to help you with your perpetual torment & physical disabilities... crackhaus is not responsible for your generational curse.
the crack you've been taking is deteriorating your brain seriously. Have you gone to see a therapist lately grin tongue grin
Re: HILLARIOUS !!!:Husband And Wife Bet With Joystick And Kittycat Respectively by funlord(m): 12:21pm On Aug 20, 2015
grin
crackhaus:

You didn't see it but you quoted it and then ran to the mods to help you clean up right? Lol.. gringrin
You get pained whenever I air your dirty laundry for all to see... Dundee.

B!tch, please go for prayers and counselling to help you with your perpetual torment & physical disabilities... crackhaus is not responsible for your generational curse.

So na another one of these "MOD pikins" she be sef? Just like the teenager she follows called francisca! That's how we know cowards and skanks on nl! Lmfao!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Would U Do If U Were In My Shoes / Couple Who Are Medical Doctors Share Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photos / What Is The Importance Of Having Children?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.