Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,477 members, 7,846,975 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 08:47 AM

PHOTO: Meet 40-year-old Businessman Tipped To Become Next Ooni Of Ife - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTO: Meet 40-year-old Businessman Tipped To Become Next Ooni Of Ife (1676 Views)

Nuhu Ribadu, Hamid Ali Tipped To Replace Magu At EFCC / Meet Hadi Sirika Katsina Billionaire Tipped To Be Nigeria's Minister Of Aviation / Dele Momodu Is Next Ooni Of Ife, Says Nigerian Pastor In Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTO: Meet 40-year-old Businessman Tipped To Become Next Ooni Of Ife by buki5: 8:21am On Aug 18, 2015
Following the demise of the Ooni of Ife, Oba Okunade Sijuwade, Olubuse II, the race of who emerges his successor has begun. There are 4 ruling houses in Ile-Ife, namely Lafogido, Giesi, Ogbooru and Osinkola. Oba Okunade Sijuwade is from the Ogboru ruling house. There are indications that the next Ooni of Ife will emerge from the Giesi ruling house. Members of the Giesi ruling house met on Saturday, 15th August 2015 at Akodi Agbedegbede (family house) in Ile-Ife. The meeting was attended by hundreds of princes, princesses and elders of the royal lineage. The legal process and content of the law that guides the selection of the Ooni was publicly presented to all the princes and princesses present.

Continue: http://newspepa.com/meet-40-year-old-businessman-tipped-to-become-ooni-of-ife-23529
Re: PHOTO: Meet 40-year-old Businessman Tipped To Become Next Ooni Of Ife by swtchicgurl: 8:21am On Aug 18, 2015
Ok.

The guy below me tho is the boyfriend of the guy below him.
Re: PHOTO: Meet 40-year-old Businessman Tipped To Become Next Ooni Of Ife by Jadonaldson(m): 8:22am On Aug 18, 2015
First Page finz d guy below so sorry u came late
Aka i'm Jadon, where is Lala...... and Lady F? grin
Re: PHOTO: Meet 40-year-old Businessman Tipped To Become Next Ooni Of Ife by Nobody: 8:23am On Aug 18, 2015
You people should kick as$ undecided

I have better things to talk about
Re: PHOTO: Meet 40-year-old Businessman Tipped To Become Next Ooni Of Ife by weyreypey: 8:25am On Aug 18, 2015
iwriterng:
I nominate the poster below me as the next abobaku.... Just in case he takes to his heel, use the poster above me as a replacement.

Hmm you just killed the thread
Re: PHOTO: Meet 40-year-old Businessman Tipped To Become Next Ooni Of Ife by weyreypey: 8:27am On Aug 18, 2015
Hmm false news and site has virus.... Beware!
Re: PHOTO: Meet 40-year-old Businessman Tipped To Become Next Ooni Of Ife by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:28am On Aug 18, 2015
Does it stop BH daily bombings..
Re: PHOTO: Meet 40-year-old Businessman Tipped To Become Next Ooni Of Ife by 48noble(m): 8:32am On Aug 18, 2015
Is he the one that brought the person that will be buried with the late Ooni?
Re: PHOTO: Meet 40-year-old Businessman Tipped To Become Next Ooni Of Ife by POPdecorator: 8:52am On Aug 18, 2015
FG make u go print another ballot paper for this OBA election hoooo
we need jega in dis election but not orubebe
Re: PHOTO: Meet 40-year-old Businessman Tipped To Become Next Ooni Of Ife by orisa37: 9:09am On Aug 18, 2015
Traditions are like the Tower of Babel. Economy has bastardised them for a search of what to eat. At this endtime, Only God can sustain them.
Re: PHOTO: Meet 40-year-old Businessman Tipped To Become Next Ooni Of Ife by eyeview: 9:27am On Aug 18, 2015
They should ensure that whoever emerges should be one that has personally manufactured the humans that will be buried with him cos it will be wicked to elect a man that we all know how he came alone to this earth and mandate others to die with him when he dies.
Re: PHOTO: Meet 40-year-old Businessman Tipped To Become Next Ooni Of Ife by iwriterng(m): 11:32am On Aug 18, 2015
I nominate the poster below me as the next abobaku.... Just in case he takes to his heel, use the poster above me as a replacement.

(1) (Reply)

Northern Nigerians Will Rule Nigeria For Up To 30 Years / Is The Military Personnel Above The Law Or What? / Pictures Of Akpabio in London Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.