Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,094 members, 7,835,697 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Northern Nigerians Will Rule Nigeria For Up To 30 Years - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Nigerians Will Rule Nigeria For Up To 30 Years (1674 Views)

Remembering Dele Giwa: 30 Years After His Assassination / Nigerians Will Beg APC To Stay On In 2019 – Momoh / Presidency Orders Sack Of Civil Servants With 30 Years In Service And Above (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Northern Nigerians Will Rule Nigeria For Up To 30 Years by Justcash(m): 7:01am On Aug 28, 2015
Buhari had a mission. His mission was to ensure that Northern Nigeria regains and retains political power and leadership control. He has done a good job so far.

They now own executive power

They now own legislative power

They now own judicial power

Beyond these powers;

They control the electoral power of the electorates

They control the security apparatus in the country

They control our borders, including power over import and export

THEY OWN NIGERIA NOW.

As things are now, they can pass power across their regions and Southern Nigeria cannot do anything.

The North will rule Nigeria for over 30 years and the South will continue to engage in internal bickering. They are smart.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Nigerians Will Rule Nigeria For Up To 30 Years by rottennaija(m): 7:10am On Aug 28, 2015
This sort of reasoning doesn't help the country in growing. We have had power sharing before, but it didn't get us anywhere and we had a Southern president who mess up big time. As long as this country grows from his present state, I'm a southerner and it doesn't matter.

If he cannot find someone suitable from the south, let him use those he feels are competent and can do the job, I'm find by it. A lot needs to be done for the country to go back to where it was and even better. I besides, my so called southern leaders throughout the past 8 years didn't know I existed

1 Like

Re: Northern Nigerians Will Rule Nigeria For Up To 30 Years by eyeview: 7:12am On Aug 28, 2015
Justcash:
Buhari had a mission. His mission was to ensure that Northern Nigerian regains and retains political power and leadership control. He has done a good job so far.

Beyond these powers;

THEY OWN NIGERIA NOW.

As things are now, they can pass power across their regions and Southern Nigeria cannot do anything.

The North will rule Nigeria for over 30 years and the South will continue to engage in internal bickering. They are smart.

Very true. Its like this:
The NORTH are united in their purpose:'eating' the country's national cake.
The SOUTH EAST as the 'you can't shut me down tribe' will rise to oppose the domination of the north against the rest. The SOUTH WEST will want to shout down the south east for confronting the north.
The SOUTH-SOUTH will want to align with the south east in the agitation when it seems to be succeding but quick to pull out and say 'we are not one of them,we are niger-delta' when the heat starts coming.

So you see,the north will have their way unless God personally intervenes like He did to raise GEJ.

3 Likes

Re: Northern Nigerians Will Rule Nigeria For Up To 30 Years by Justcash(m): 7:14am On Aug 28, 2015
rottennaija:
This sort of reasoning doesn't help the country in growing. We have had power sharing before, but it didn't get us anywhere and we had a Southern president who mess up big time. As long as this country grows from his present state, I'm a southerner and it doesn't matter.

If he cannot find someone suitable from the south, let him use those he feels are competent and can do the job, I'm find by it. A lot needs to be done for the country to go back to where it was and even better. I besides, my so called southern leaders throughout the past 8 years didn't know I existed

So, competency is an exclusive feature of Northern Nigerians. Do you know how ridiculous you sound? They control everything in a country with 3 major regions and over 500 ethnic groups. The Northerners must be really exclusive.

Nigeria is for all Nigerians. What you are seeing is total domination.

4 Likes

Re: Northern Nigerians Will Rule Nigeria For Up To 30 Years by Nobody: 7:18am On Aug 28, 2015
Justcash:

So, competency is an exclusive feature of Northern Nigerians. Do you know how ridiculous you sound? They control everything in a country with 3 major regions and over 500 ethnic groups. The Northerners must be really exclusive.

The most hilarious thing about the competency of these Northerners is that they lack private sector background.

They are all career civil servants that studied with FG scholarship and came back to dominate the ministries and agencies.

No private sector background whatsoever

5 Likes

Re: Northern Nigerians Will Rule Nigeria For Up To 30 Years by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:26am On Aug 28, 2015
Was that what Jonathan was also planning to do in his time?

1. NIMET~Dr. Anthony Anuforom

2.NNPC~Eng. Andrew Yakubu

3.NIMASA~Patrick Apobolokemi

4.PENCOM~Mrs. Chinelo Anohu Amazu

5.FERMA~Engr. Chukwu Amuchi

6.DPR~Mr. George Osahon

7.Bank Of Industry~Ms. Evelyn Oputu

8.Nigerian Content Dev. Agency~Ernest Nwanpa

9.Consumer Protection Agency~Mrs Dupe Atoki

10.NCC~Engr. Eugene Juwa

11.NAMA~Engr. Nnamdi Udoh

12.NCAA~Engr. Akikuotu

13.FAAN~George
Uriesi

14.NCAT~Capt. Chinere Kalu

15.SEC~Aruma Otteh

16.Sovereign Wealth Fund~Uche Orji

17.NAFDAC~Dr Paul Orhil

18.FIIRO~Dr. Mrs. G. N Elemo

19.Maritime Academy Of Nigeria~Oron Joshua Okpo

20.Railway Corporation~Eng. Seyi Sijuwade

21.Nigerian Touri
sm Dev. Corporation~Mrs. Sally Mbanefoh

22.Budget Office Of The Federation~Dr Bright Okogwu

23.NERDC~Prof Godswill Obioma

24.NEXIM~Mr R. R Orya

25.Standard Organization Of Nigeria~Dr Joseph Odumodu

26.Nigerian Broadcasting Corporation~Emeka Nkem Mba

27.Industrial Training Fund~Prof. Longmas Wapmuk

28.National University Commission~Prof. Okojie

29.NESREA~Mrs. N.S Benebo 30.MDG Office~Dr. Precious Gbenio

31.Surveyor General Of The Federation~Peter Chigozie

32.Statistician General Of The Federation~Dr. Yemi Kale

33.Accountant General Of The Federation~Mr. Jonah Otunla

34.Auditor General Of The Federation~Samuel Yonongo Ukura

35.National Orientation Agency~Mike Omieri

36.News Agency Of Nigeria~Oluremi Oyo Oluremi Oyo was replaced by Ima Niboro....from the South South.

37.NEPC E/S David I Adelugba

38.NEPZA~Mr. Olugbenga Kuye 39.BPP~Engr Emeka Ezeh

40.Niger Delta Ministry-Orubebe, etc...

Credit to 'kazim' on Facebook.

Continue to dey cry

3 Likes

Re: Northern Nigerians Will Rule Nigeria For Up To 30 Years by resty4(m): 7:27am On Aug 28, 2015
W d collaboration of dya `donkey` SW, yes de can!

1 Like

Re: Northern Nigerians Will Rule Nigeria For Up To 30 Years by obailala(m): 7:30am On Aug 28, 2015
eyeview:

Very true. Its like this:
The NORTH are united in their purpose:'eating' the country's national cake.
The SOUTH EAST as the 'you can't shut me down tribe' will rise to oppose the domination of the north against the rest. The SOUTH WEST will want to shout down the south east for confronting the north.
The SOUTH-SOUTH will want to align with the south east in the agitation when it seems to be succeding but quick to pull out and say 'we are not one of them,we are niger-delta' when the heat starts coming.

So you see,the north will have their way unless God personally intervenes like He did to raise GEJ.
Please dont you dare mention the name GEJ as God's intervention for Nigeria, what nonsense!

You mean God's intervention to turn Nigeria to a financially failed/bankrupt state or what? angry angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Nigerians Will Rule Nigeria For Up To 30 Years by Justcash(m): 7:34am On Aug 28, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
Was that what Jonathan was also planning to do in his time?

1. NIMET~Dr. Anthony Anuforom

2.NNPC~Eng. Andrew Yakubu

3.NIMASA~Patrick Apobolokemi

4.PENCOM~Mrs. Chinelo Anohu Amazu

5.FERMA~Engr. Chukwu Amuchi

6.DPR~Mr. George Osahon

7.Bank Of Industry~Ms. Evelyn Oputu

8.Nigerian Content Dev. Agency~Ernest Nwanpa

9.Consumer Protection Agency~Mrs Dupe Atoki

10.NCC~Engr. Eugene Juwa

11.NAMA~Engr. Nnamdi Udoh

12.NCAA~Engr. Akikuotu

13.FAAN~George
Uriesi

14.NCAT~Capt. Chinere Kalu

15.SEC~Aruma Otteh

16.Sovereign Wealth Fund~Uche Orji

17.NAFDAC~Dr Paul Orhil

18.FIIRO~Dr. Mrs. G. N Elemo

19.Maritime Academy Of Nigeria~Oron Joshua Okpo

20.Railway Corporation~Eng. Seyi Sijuwade

21.Nigerian Touri
sm Dev. Corporation~Mrs. Sally Mbanefoh

22.Budget Office Of The Federation~Dr Bright Okogwu

23.NERDC~Prof Godswill Obioma

24.NEXIM~Mr R. R Orya

25.Standard Organization Of Nigeria~Dr Joseph Odumodu

26.Nigerian Broadcasting Corporation~Emeka Nkem Mba

27.Industrial Training Fund~Prof. Longmas Wapmuk

28.National University Commission~Prof. Okojie

29.NESREA~Mrs. N.S Benebo 30.MDG Office~Dr. Precious Gbenio

31.Surveyor General Of The Federation~Peter Chigozie

32.Statistician General Of The Federation~Dr. Yemi Kale

33.Accountant General Of The Federation~Mr. Jonah Otunla

34.Auditor General Of The Federation~Samuel Yonongo Ukura

35.National Orientation Agency~Mike Omieri

36.News Agency Of Nigeria~Oluremi Oyo Oluremi Oyo was replaced by Ima Niboro....from the South South.

37.NEPC E/S David I Adelugba

38.NEPZA~Mr. Olugbenga Kuye 39.BPP~Engr Emeka Ezeh

40.Niger Delta Ministry-Orubebe, etc...

Credit to 'kazim' on Facebook.

Continue to dey cry

The equity that GEJ accorded to the North, even when he was clearly antagonized by the region, was his very undoing. During GEJ's time;

The North controlled the Houses of assembly

The North controlled the Judiciary

The North controlled the Electoral Commission

The North controlled his security apparatus

Positions were equitably shared to reflect federal character. NEVER, IN THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA, HAS A REGION CONTROLLED NIGERIA LIKE BUHARI IS CONCORTING FOR THE NORTH.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Nigerians Will Rule Nigeria For Up To 30 Years by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:40am On Aug 28, 2015
Justcash:

The equity that GEJ accorded to the North, even when he was clearly antagonized by the region, was his very undoing. During GEJ's time;

The North controlled the Houses of assembly

The North controlled the Judiciary

The North controlled the Electoral Commission

The North controlled his security apparatus

Positions were equitably shared to reflect federal character. NEVER, IN THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA, HAS A REGION CONTROLLED NIGERIA LIKE BUHARI IS CONCORTING FOR THE NORTH.
what is the meaning of 'controlled'?

Except for his security which he has to chose...did u knw that the other appointments in the office you listed are in relation to hierarchy?

He simply juts av to confirm those appointments and not influence it.

By the way, tell me appointment of the army chief where he had to jump hierarchy?

Lol

1 Like

Re: Northern Nigerians Will Rule Nigeria For Up To 30 Years by Nobody: 7:46am On Aug 28, 2015
rottennaija:

So are trying to say that only the NORTH has competent men in Nigeria?

If so, why have Nigeria not changed since over 40years or them ruling Nigeria?

When will you guys get sense? 2015 election was about bringing change to Nigeria, it was about the north taking back power and holding unto it forever.

If you think your vote will count in 2019, then you are still living in fantasy land

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Nigerians Will Rule Nigeria For Up To 30 Years by eyeview: 7:50am On Aug 28, 2015
obailala:
Please dont you dare mention the name GEJ as God's intervention for Nigeria, what nonsense!

You mean God's intervention to turn Nigeria to a financially failed/bankrupt state or what? angry angry

You know what I mean. Am not a fan of his but everybody(even the most atheist person) believes that his ascension to that office was by divine providence. How he used or misued it is entirely up to him.
Re: Northern Nigerians Will Rule Nigeria For Up To 30 Years by Justcash(m): 7:59am On Aug 28, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
what is the meaning of 'controlled'?

Except for his security which he has to chose...did u knw that the other appointments in the office you listed are in relation to hierarchy?

He simply juts av to confirm those appointments and not influence it.

By the way, tell me appointment of the army chief where he had to jump hierarchy?

Lol

You are trying very hard to justify the total domination of Nigeria by the north, overseen by Buhari.

In terms of appointments to critical sectors, the federal character was adequately entrenched during GEJ's time. Of course, you chose positions that were occupied by Southerners to make your point. Why did you leave out the ones that were occupied by Northerners? You see how cunning you are?

Buhari has accomplished his mission and he does not seem to care. I just need you to understand that such dominations come with serious backlash and dire consequences. This is a fragile NIGERIA.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Nigerians Will Rule Nigeria For Up To 30 Years by orisa37: 8:02am On Aug 28, 2015
You don't set Targets on Control but on Plans to Care. Otherwise, you wont even last for four years.
Re: Northern Nigerians Will Rule Nigeria For Up To 30 Years by Nobody: 8:05am On Aug 28, 2015
Justcash:

Some guys don't have sense.

They forgot that Northerners has ruled this country more than any other zone.

Yet we are still here.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Nigerians Will Rule Nigeria For Up To 30 Years by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:53am On Aug 28, 2015
Justcash:

You are trying very hard to justify the total domination of Nigeria by the north, overseen by Buhari.

In terms of appointments to critical sectors, the federal character was adequately entrenched during GEJ's time. Of course, you chose positions that were occupied by Southerners to make your point. Why did you leave out the ones that were occupied by Northerners? You see how cunning you are?

Buhari has accomplished his mission and he does not seem to care. I just need you to understand that such dominations come with serious backlash and dire consequences. This is a fragile NIGERIA.
what mission? Same as ur guy did.

Dude....I dnt care...

Apart from the fact that there are still thousands of appointments to be made, allow thean his time, abeg. Ur own don pass
Re: Northern Nigerians Will Rule Nigeria For Up To 30 Years by rottennaija(m): 8:53am On Aug 28, 2015
Justcash:

Relax and judge him after 4 years
Re: Northern Nigerians Will Rule Nigeria For Up To 30 Years by fulanimafia: 8:58am On Aug 28, 2015
BuddahMonk:

The most hilarious thing about the competency of these Northerners is that they lack private sector background.

They are all career civil servants that studied with FG scholarship and came back to dominate the ministries and agencies.

No private sector background whatsoever

That is a lie.

MR. ABBA KYARI (CHIEF OF STAFF)

Abba Kyari obtained a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Sociology from the University of Warwick, England, in 1980. He also holds a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Law from the University of Cambridge, England and was called to the Nigerian Bar in 1983. In 1984, he obtained a Masters’ Degree in Law from his alma-mater, the University of Cambridge.

Between 1988 and 1990, he was Editor with the New Africa Holdings Limited Kaduna, (publishers of Democrat Newspapers). He served with the Borno State Executive Council as Commissioner for Forestry and Animal Resources in 1990 and was Secretary to the Board of African International Bank Limited, between 1990 and 1995.

He attended the International Institute for Management Development at Lausanne, Switzerland, and participated in the Program for Management Development at the Harvard Business School, in 1992 and 1994 respectively.

Abba Kyari was Executive Director, Management Services, United Bank for Africa Plc. (UBA) and later the Managing Director and Chief Executive of the Bank. He was appointed a Director of Unilever Nigeria Plc. in 2002.

He served as Honorary Member of the Presidential Advisory Council on Investment in Nigeria between 2000 and 2005.
He is a recipient of the Nigerian Honor Award of Officer of the Order of the Niger (O.O.N)
Re: Northern Nigerians Will Rule Nigeria For Up To 30 Years by fulanimafia: 9:02am On Aug 28, 2015
gboss4sure:

Some guys don't have sense.

They forgot that Northerners has ruled this country more than any other zone.

Yet we are still here.

gboss4sure:

So are trying to say that only the NORTH has competent men in Nigeria?

If so, why have Nigeria not changed since over 40years or them ruling Nigeria?

When will you guys get sense? 2015 election was about bringing change to Nigeria, it was about the north taking back power and holding unto it forever.

If you think your vote will count in 2019, then you are still living in fantasy land

Jack-booted soldiers are not built for governance. Leaders develop a nation, not dictators.
Re: Northern Nigerians Will Rule Nigeria For Up To 30 Years by Nobody: 9:51am On Aug 28, 2015
fulanimafia:

Jack-booted soldiers are not built for governance. Leaders develop a nation, not dictators.

Is Buhari not a dictator?
Re: Northern Nigerians Will Rule Nigeria For Up To 30 Years by fulanimafia: 9:58am On Aug 28, 2015
gboss4sure:

Is Buhari not a dictator?

He was.
Re: Northern Nigerians Will Rule Nigeria For Up To 30 Years by Nobody: 10:41am On Aug 28, 2015
fulanimafia:

He was.

And you think he is not one now?
Re: Northern Nigerians Will Rule Nigeria For Up To 30 Years by fulanimafia: 10:45am On Aug 28, 2015
gboss4sure:

And you think he is not one now?

He is a reformed democrat.
Re: Northern Nigerians Will Rule Nigeria For Up To 30 Years by badnature: 12:13pm On Aug 28, 2015
fulanimafia when did you think buhari will dredge the niger from warri to lokoja all the way to Niger state? or is it not in his agenda?
Re: Northern Nigerians Will Rule Nigeria For Up To 30 Years by EasternLion: 12:45pm On Aug 28, 2015
fulanimafia:

He is a reformed democrat.

My guy hahahahaha, u shaq small something?

Lol, hahahaha.
Oh my gawd, reformed democrat,....

You are very funny man, this shit is cray, ah swear.

Hahahaha, hehehehehe.
Re: Northern Nigerians Will Rule Nigeria For Up To 30 Years by PenSniper: 1:29pm On Aug 28, 2015
resty4:
W d collaboration of dya `donkey` SW, yes de can!

Gej also handed over nigeria to the greedy ibos who turned nigeria into a pauper nation under his supervision and the SW put paid to the rot thus creating wailing wailers from the southbeaste.

Should the north try any nonsense, trust the SW to again put an end to it.
We got what it takes to do that, not being senselessly garulous like some tribe notwithstanding.
Re: Northern Nigerians Will Rule Nigeria For Up To 30 Years by badnature: 2:05pm On Aug 28, 2015
if the like let them rule to internity we the igbos will maintain our lead in science,education,trade and industry,they the north at the end will be victim of their own rule

1 Like

Re: Northern Nigerians Will Rule Nigeria For Up To 30 Years by DedeNkem: 5:56am On Aug 29, 2015
Justcash:
Buhari had a mission. His mission was to ensure that Northern Nigeria regains and retains political power and leadership control. He has done a good job so far.

Beyond these powers;

THEY OWN NIGERIA NOW.

And also moved Military Headquarter to the north, in the name of "fighting Boko Haram"!

(1) (Reply)

Pictures Of Akpabio in London Hotel / What Audu's Death Means To The People Of Kogi / FFK Official Statement On So-called Investigation By EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.