Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,472 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Another Photo Of GEJ In Masai Mara,kenya - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Photo Of GEJ In Masai Mara,kenya (33262 Views)

PMB Has Done More In 1yr Than Our Son, GEJ in 6yrs- Concerned Niger Delta Elders / Soldier Shoots Man In Abuja, Stabs Another (photo) / Corruption Probe: GEJ In Secret Meeting With PMB - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Photo Of GEJ In Masai Mara,kenya by jerrymej(m): 12:24pm On Aug 18, 2015
I rep you till I die! Confident man.
Re: Another Photo Of GEJ In Masai Mara,kenya by BraniacX(m): 12:38pm On Aug 18, 2015
calebo101:
Uncle Jo... show them pepper. grin grin

Anytime Oshiomole use he 4 figure table calculate national GDP for dullard finish make dem carry the matter go court and stay there.

Useless slaves in Nigeria who just thinks Buhari will decree and it shall come to pass undecided. He go soon know say democracy different from military rule. For now make e dey smart.

I dey tellll yhu grin

1 Like

Re: Another Photo Of GEJ In Masai Mara,kenya by lekan4id(m): 12:43pm On Aug 18, 2015
The guy is adding weight ooo
Re: Another Photo Of GEJ In Masai Mara,kenya by Ebukaokeke25: 1:56pm On Aug 18, 2015
His happiness ends ends wen president Buhari's administration finally sends him 2 jail.
Re: Another Photo Of GEJ In Masai Mara,kenya by stankezzy: 3:41pm On Aug 18, 2015
Sinnzu:
He still looks confused undecided

GEJ be like; wiaramai seff ?? undecidedundecided
soon yorubas will start crying as usual ,dis man ,even his fotos gives dem nightmare. a man dat is nolonger in power but yoloba people becomes afraid any time dey see him.

1 Like

Re: Another Photo Of GEJ In Masai Mara,kenya by stankezzy: 3:49pm On Aug 18, 2015
[quote author=experimentist post=37078800]omo see how baba face looks like early morning shits that consists of big stout and several cat fish pepper soup plates.. Di man a suffer since after being booted out by our new lovely president Buhari.. This one wey baba dey fly up and down make he calm down oh, even if you fly go space come back you no fit escape jail oh.. grin[/quotwealing weller ,cry cry baby. pls no die of jelousy

1 Like

Re: Another Photo Of GEJ In Masai Mara,kenya by Chigold101(m): 3:57pm On Aug 18, 2015
metroparrot:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-DCjVE4zoWSE/VdLZslSCW5I/AAAAAAAGRO4/XWNUf7Ote0Q/s1600/CMoQ4q4W8AAdG84.jpg[/img]
I like to see photos of our former president. I hear he's a very happy man these days...

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/08/another-photo-of-gej-in-masai-marakenya.html

am glad that he is enjoying himself while some people are here dying with jealousy even when they now occupy aso rock
Re: Another Photo Of GEJ In Masai Mara,kenya by DedeNkem: 4:14pm On Aug 18, 2015
A failed president.
Re: Another Photo Of GEJ In Masai Mara,kenya by Lionsclaw: 4:33pm On Aug 18, 2015
MadCow1:

**That really hurt man** cry

No need to get personal.

Eyaaa sorry u hear grin I feel your hurt. But you should stop insulting someones mother na.
Sorry no mind am u hear grin
Re: Another Photo Of GEJ In Masai Mara,kenya by EDWARD4119(m): 5:16pm On Aug 18, 2015
FEELING THE NIGGA...
Re: Another Photo Of GEJ In Masai Mara,kenya by joory1(m): 5:55pm On Aug 18, 2015
GEJ my Man. Hater tongue
Re: Another Photo Of GEJ In Masai Mara,kenya by emmykk(m): 6:20pm On Aug 18, 2015
Misskiffy heart attack be like.

missKiffy:
Seen, can we move on now?
Re: Another Photo Of GEJ In Masai Mara,kenya by SKYQUEST(m): 11:10pm On Aug 18, 2015
And to say this is the same man so many poeple in Nigeria are so angry about, getting so mad like they are going to develop high BP... probe him!, jail him! he must account for olumo rock! he has emptied the bar beach!... and yet the man is just enjoying himself everywhere you can imagine, wao. I think Nigerians should just learn to take things easy on themselves... things are not always the way you see them on the pages of the newspapers, even in Nairaland!
Re: Another Photo Of GEJ In Masai Mara,kenya by redsun(m): 8:07am On Aug 19, 2015
If only he realised what a place like this stands for when he was in charge,he wouldn't have given up so easily to a bunch of mentally distorted thieves that made his reign ungovernable. As bad as his regime maybe,he moved Nigeria forward mentally and industrially.

Nigeria was long dead before he took office and he managed to ioosen up a bit things for good but right now it is back to square one.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs (Photos) / Kayode Ogundamisi Calls A Man "Sick". Olushola Olufolabi Did This... / Atiku Campaigned For Buhari To Defeat Jonathan In 2015 (Throwback Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.