Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,210 members, 7,815,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Tribute To The Unsung Heroes Of Our Democracy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribute To The Unsung Heroes Of Our Democracy (10377 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Enugu, Prays For Fallen IPOB Heroes (pictured) / HEROES OF NIGERIA: Meet The Best Governors By Geopolitical Zones Since 1999 / Three Unique Heroes Of South-south, Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tribute To The Unsung Heroes Of Our Democracy by Nobody: 9:33am On Aug 18, 2015
This thread is in honour of PDP/GEJ supporters worldwide (and on Nairaland); the unsung heroes of our democracy.

While fans and supporters of APC/CPC/Buhari killed and maimed over a thousand innocent Nigerians in 2011 after announcement of that year's Presidential election result, the same cannot be said of PDP/GEj supporters after 2015 election. While Dr Ebele Jonathan was violently attacked by APC and Buhari supporters in Bauchi state, the PDP supporters never attacked Buhari in any part of the country during campaign period.

In the dictionary of PDP supporters there is nothing like the 'principle of 95% and 5%' because everyone is considered equal irrespective of tribe, gender and political affiliation. PDP fans does not believe in a marginalised North and a favored South or vice versa. They don't believe that an incumbent President should favor a particular region and neglect the other. They believe that the Yorubaman, Hausaman, Efikman, Idoma-man, Tiv Man, Berom man, Igboman, Fulani man, Ijaw-man, Igala, Itsekiri, Ibibio, Ogoni etc should be accorded same opportunities and privileges irrespective of who's in power. The APC on the other hand is driven by the 'principle of 95% and 5%'; the principle of victor and conquest; the principle of oppressor and oppressed. In facr, it is only in APC you will hear the saying "this region shouldn't complain because they didn't vote for the President".

Recall that in 2011 after the loss of Speaker Dimeji Bankole at the poll, PDP fans supported Honorable Mulikat Adeola, the only ranking member of the House from Oyo state for the position of House Speaker despite the fact that the South West electorates voted enmasse for ACN/APC in the legislative election. Because the PDP believe that every zone should be in the TOP 6. The President GEJ is SS, VP Sambo(NW), Party Nat Chairman (NE)Senate President Mark (NC), SGF Ayim (SE) and Speaker was designated for SW. But in the case of APC some regions are more important than others in line with the 'principle of 95% and 5%'. According to APC's plan; President (NW), VP (SW), Speaker (SW), Senate President (NE) and Nat Chairman (SS).. Shutting out the NC and the SE in the scheme of things. Yet, their fans cheer them to high heavens. Add to this fact, it is ONLY in PDP that someone for a tribe outside the BIG 3(Igbo, Yoruba and Hausa) has been given the opportunity to lead the country. While APC/ACN/CPC/ANPP have always presented Fulanimen for the office of President since 1999 (save Olu Falae in 1999), the PDP presented a Yorubaman (Obj) in 1999 and 2003, a Fulaniman (Yar'adua) in 2007 and an Ijawman (GEJ) in 2011 and 2015.

Since May 29, the PDP fans have conducted themselves in the most democratic manner engaging the ruling party in intellectual arguments. The APC fans on the other hand introduced the tag 'Wailing Wailers' just to spite the opposition and provoke them to anger. The PDP fans never believe in politics of hate of other tribes; they threw their support behind Ayo Fayose (Yorubaman) during the period of Ekiti legislative madness. They supported Saraki (Fulani/Yoruba man) during the Senate Presidency tussle, Yakubu Dogara (Northern minority) during House Speakership tussle, GEJ (Ijawman) for the Presidency and they are determined to present the best candidate for 2019 whether he be from the NE or SE. They all supported and still support Ekeremadu (Igboman) for the Deputy Senate Presidency. Of recent, they defended the integrity and Image of Bishop Matthew Kukah. PDP fans don't believe in power MUST return to the South or in the North.

PDP fans are the most patriotic and the real anti-corruption crusaders. They openly tell Buhari to expand his 'hypocritical' anti-corruption crusade to all irrespective of tribe and party affiliation. They insist that Buhari/Osinbanjo should declare their assets and liabilities. In fact, since Nigeria's return to democracy in 1999 there has never been a time when supporters of a political party and political icon insist that the rule of law and democratic principle must be respected except the fans and supporters of the PDP.

Indeed, PDP supporters are the true heroes of our democracy. Though less celebrated, these people are the engine of our democratic stability. They are the defender of our democracy. They are our heroes!

God Bless Every Supporter of PDP on Nairaland.
God Bless PDP Supporters Worldwide
God Bless PDP
God Bless Nigeria

31 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Tribute To The Unsung Heroes Of Our Democracy by Nobody: 9:34am On Aug 18, 2015
Anytime i type Buhari or APC,i do it with my middle finger, grin grin infact the APC/Buhari make me wish i had more middle fingers..
s/o to the heros of democracy. yesterday nyt i took time out to breakdown the falsehood of the APC to my cousin, and i am glad to announce that the have been delivered from the witchcraft manipulations of the lying sons of the devil.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tribute To The Unsung Heroes Of Our Democracy by ochejoseph(m): 9:34am On Aug 18, 2015
Our Allegiance is to the Federal Republic of Nigeria and not to any God Father.

God Bless Us All

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tribute To The Unsung Heroes Of Our Democracy by ImoBoi: 9:34am On Aug 18, 2015
barca nwa

1 Like

Re: Tribute To The Unsung Heroes Of Our Democracy by mcino: 9:34am On Aug 18, 2015
PDP supporters are more educated, hence the cultured behaviour. The few educated APC supporters from the south incite those from the north to do the unthinkable.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tribute To The Unsung Heroes Of Our Democracy by kodded(m): 9:36am On Aug 18, 2015
Bacarnista my man cool

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tribute To The Unsung Heroes Of Our Democracy by Nobody: 9:38am On Aug 18, 2015
God bless every PDP Supporter mentioned here and those not mentioned...

Ecoterrors, iPrinz20 Aprokoman, Whynotthetruth, Dearpreye, Firefire, Francizy, Temitemi1, Hinwazaka Ecoterrors, Dumkem21 Biafranqueen, Mogidi, Mizmycoli, IsraeliAirforce, Candyrain, Ambivert, Rose2014, Provacateur, Opiaoku, NDPVF, Anonimi, Engineerboat, Talktimi, ahaika23, coolestrogue APCSucks Truckpusher, BloodyKiller, Dumkem21, Emperortj93 Ameduana, DebateNigeria and all patriots

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tribute To The Unsung Heroes Of Our Democracy by Demdem(m): 9:38am On Aug 18, 2015
Foolish Thread. Foolish Op
Only gullible fools will fall for his deceit.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribute To The Unsung Heroes Of Our Democracy by Nobody: 9:41am On Aug 18, 2015
. . . . . . .now here is a man of constant sorrow . . . . . . . . . . .the ranting is fast becoming obsession . . . . . . . . . . .the disease of not having a good day job . . . . . . . . . . . . .woe to the wailers, for their days of gnashing their teeth are fast approaching . . . . . . . . . . . .a failure is not one who has admitted failure, a failure is one who has failed and failed to realise he has failed!!!

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tribute To The Unsung Heroes Of Our Democracy by Nobody: 9:44am On Aug 18, 2015
kodded:
Bacarnista my man cool
My oga, God bless you... Barca fall my hand o!

5 Likes

Re: Tribute To The Unsung Heroes Of Our Democracy by temitemi1(m): 9:44am On Aug 18, 2015
God Bless Every Supporter of PDP on Nairaland.
God Bless PDP Supporters Worldwide
God Bless PDP
God Bless Nigeria

Sharing this...

8 Likes

Re: Tribute To The Unsung Heroes Of Our Democracy by Nobody: 9:45am On Aug 18, 2015
My tribute goes to Whynotthetruth Barcanista Biafraqueen Gaborone Mizmycoli Firefire Mogidi CR77 CSTR Francizy cCndyrain Dearpreye Ellechrystal Priscaoge Oremussanctus Shorty Ifyan Pazienza Nigeriavenom Ezenwammadu Anonimi Tomakint Talktimi Temitemi1 Tit Isrealiairforce Altwireless Obiageli Hinwazaka NDPVF Ochejoseph Introvert
Kodded IbokUtoroh Truckpusher Thesonofmark Phockphockman Serveussnape Jackrich Trailblazer
Melzabull Baralatie Mcino Dunsman Boujaye Cococandy Rose2014 Ugomba
Nwadiuko1 Bayswater Peppyluv02

The land is still green
I will keep on modifying anytime I see a patriot

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tribute To The Unsung Heroes Of Our Democracy by Nobody: 9:45am On Aug 18, 2015
torkaka:
. . . . . . .now here is a man of constant sorrow . . . . . . . . . . .the ranting is fast becoming obsession . . . . . . . . . . .the disease of not having a good day job . . . . . . . . . . . . .woe to the wailers, for their days of gnashing their teeth are fast approaching . . . . . . . . . . . .a failure is not one who has admitted failure, a failure is one who has failed and failed to realise he has failed!!!
Demdem:

5 Likes

Re: Tribute To The Unsung Heroes Of Our Democracy by Nobody: 9:46am On Aug 18, 2015
barcanista:

Ecoterrors, iPrinz20 Aprokoman, Whynotthetruth, Dearpreye, Firefire, Francizy, Temitemi1, Hinwazaka Ecoterrors, Dumkem21 Biafranqueen, Mogidi, Mizmycoli, IsraeliAirforce, Candyrain, Ambivert, Rose2014, Provacateur, Opiaoku, NDPVF, Anonimi, Engineerboat, Talktimi, ahaika23, coolestrogue APCSucks Truckpusher, BloodyKiller, Dumkem21, Emperortj93 Ameduana, DebateNigeria and all patriots
God bless you Gej and barcanista for giving us the strength to carry on

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tribute To The Unsung Heroes Of Our Democracy by Nobody: 9:48am On Aug 18, 2015
Demdem:
Why are you always sad and bitter?

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tribute To The Unsung Heroes Of Our Democracy by joseph1832(m): 9:48am On Aug 18, 2015
Honestly barcanista, this whole stuff is turning you into a deluded political prostitute!. You're now becoming FFK, what remains is for you to open threads on the Nairaland female monikers you've shagged then the transformation will be complete.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribute To The Unsung Heroes Of Our Democracy by Nobody: 9:48am On Aug 18, 2015
Proudly 5%

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tribute To The Unsung Heroes Of Our Democracy by Demdem(m): 9:49am On Aug 18, 2015
barcanista:

Why are you always sad and bitter?

am only bitter against deceit, hypocrisy and stupidity which u aptly epitomizes.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tribute To The Unsung Heroes Of Our Democracy by Nobody: 9:50am On Aug 18, 2015
God bless Dr Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.
me no get time for PDP

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribute To The Unsung Heroes Of Our Democracy by Nobody: 9:50am On Aug 18, 2015
The haters are mounting their calvary to come for war.

I can see them peeping

Ndi ara

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribute To The Unsung Heroes Of Our Democracy by buskie13(m): 9:50am On Aug 18, 2015
ochejoseph:
Our Allegiance is to the Federal Republic of Nigeria and not to any God Father.

God Bless Us All
500 likes

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribute To The Unsung Heroes Of Our Democracy by Nobody: 9:51am On Aug 18, 2015
God bless you too, my brother.

We remain loyal to Nigeria.... but our greatest loyalty lies with the truth.

Bro, we won't discontinue to do what's the best for us all.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tribute To The Unsung Heroes Of Our Democracy by Nobody: 9:51am On Aug 18, 2015
Demdem:

am only bitter against deceit, hypocrisy and stupidity which u aptly epitomizes.
pele

Your english is still Micheal West

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribute To The Unsung Heroes Of Our Democracy by kodded(m): 9:52am On Aug 18, 2015
barcanista:

undecided

when will my name appear in the patriots list ?

undecided

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tribute To The Unsung Heroes Of Our Democracy by docsholz(m): 9:52am On Aug 18, 2015
Am I the only one that noticed most pdp supporters are ethnic bigots

15 Likes

Re: Tribute To The Unsung Heroes Of Our Democracy by tayebest(m): 9:52am On Aug 18, 2015
Barcanista and PDP e-rodent are still pained of the great loss.

Una go still cry and wail come 2019 like una oga!

In other news:
That yoruba bastarrd FFK still running mouth oo
if igbos are butchered again Nigeria will break
https://www.nairaland.com/2534321/igbos-butchered-again-nigeria-break

5 Likes

Re: Tribute To The Unsung Heroes Of Our Democracy by Demdem(m): 9:53am On Aug 18, 2015
[s]
ECOTERRORS:
pele

Your english is still Micheal West
[/s]

we arent in a English class.

8 Likes

Re: Tribute To The Unsung Heroes Of Our Democracy by Nobody: 9:53am On Aug 18, 2015
Demdem:

u are just an ignorant i.diot.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribute To The Unsung Heroes Of Our Democracy by IbokUtoroh(m): 9:54am On Aug 18, 2015
barcanista:

pls add ibokUtoroh
i rep pdp akwaibom north west

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tribute To The Unsung Heroes Of Our Democracy by Nobody: 9:54am On Aug 18, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
God bless you Gej and barcanista for giving us the strength to carry on
My lady, you all are the ones that give us strength. The ruling party had expected us to 'fall in line' from May 21 but we maintained our democratic lane. We are all important to each other in the Umbrella family and Patriotic Wailers team. I love you kiss

5 Likes

Re: Tribute To The Unsung Heroes Of Our Democracy by Nobody: 9:54am On Aug 18, 2015
docsholz:
Am I the only one that noticed most pdp supporters are ethnic bigots
YES

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribute To The Unsung Heroes Of Our Democracy by Demdem(m): 9:54am On Aug 18, 2015
docsholz:
Am I the only one that noticed most pdp support ers are ethnic bigots

the killer party is fast becoming a ibo party, not unexpected. just a matter of time, the calamity of PPA will befall them.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

It Is An Insult To Compare Awolowo To Ojukwu. / Can The North Wait Till 2027 If Yar Adua Dies? Yar adua Getting Lean Save 15mil / Dora Akunyili's Nephew Writes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.