Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,261 members, 7,811,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:12 PM

7 Billion Spent Yet Vp's House Still Incomplete [photo] - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 7 Billion Spent Yet Vp's House Still Incomplete [photo] (43322 Views)

How Ekiti State N4.7 Billion Bailout Fund Was Shared / NNPC Withheld N824.7 Billion Oil Revenue In 6 Months Of Buhari’s Govt / ‘VIP’s Not VP’s House Targeted By Boko Haram’ - Presidency corrects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Billion Spent Yet Vp's House Still Incomplete [photo] by 5starmilitant: 10:48am On Aug 18, 2015
A
Re: 7 Billion Spent Yet Vp's House Still Incomplete [photo] by obinnajr(m): 10:51am On Aug 18, 2015
I WONDER HOW SOME FOOLS WILL WAKE UP, READ A POST AND JUST BELIEVE WHILE THEY HARDLY BELIEVE THE JESUS IS THE LIGHT AND SALVATION. THIS IS NIGERIA, FREEDOM IS FOR EVERYONE.

YOU CAN WAKE UP AND POST A DOCUMENTARY WITHOUT PROPER AUTHENTICATION AND FOOLS WILL CARRY IT AROUND AND BELIEVE IT.

NIGERIA GOVERNMENT NOWADAYS IS LIKE.

JONATHAN AND PDP GOVERNORS WENT TO OBAMA TO SEE AND SHAKE HANDS WITH USA AND NAIRALANDERS WILL START PROTESTING SHARP SHARP.
Re: 7 Billion Spent Yet Vp's House Still Incomplete [photo] by PRINCENWAEZE(m): 10:51am On Aug 18, 2015
Old story undecided
Re: 7 Billion Spent Yet Vp's House Still Incomplete [photo] by LordMecuzy(m): 10:52am On Aug 18, 2015
woodcook:
Nothing has changed in my dear country.

The guy below me even with you . you arrived late. grin grin

Lol guy why u wicked like this na... The struggle for front page ain't easy
Re: 7 Billion Spent Yet Vp's House Still Incomplete [photo] by obinnajr(m): 10:53am On Aug 18, 2015
allanphash7:
My heart bleeds for this country

And someone will tell me Nigeria will be good one day

Never it can never be good

Politician are all d same

Imagine buhari telling us he owns no house

Who is fooling who

Nigeria politician sucks

Both APC and PDP are both scammers

NIGERIA GOVERNMENT NOWADAYS IS LIKE.

JONATHAN AND PDP GOVERNORS WENT TO OBAMA TO SEE AND SHAKE HANDS WITH USA AND NAIRALANDERS WILL START PROTESTING SHARP SHARP.

1 Like

Re: 7 Billion Spent Yet Vp's House Still Incomplete [photo] by Ameen964(m): 10:53am On Aug 18, 2015
MrNL:

http://thenationonlineng.net/n7bn-gone-as-vps-new-residence-is-abandoned/
The slowpoke Wailing Wailers wont like to hear this. May they wail till thy kingdom cometh.
Re: 7 Billion Spent Yet Vp's House Still Incomplete [photo] by mightyleks(m): 10:54am On Aug 18, 2015
Chai and I dey find 30k to complete my final year project....... sad

God judge this people.
Re: 7 Billion Spent Yet Vp's House Still Incomplete [photo] by ISAACOLOYEDE(m): 10:59am On Aug 18, 2015
Can they build their own house with that amount without completing it . Well they can not carry d money to heaven sa.
Re: 7 Billion Spent Yet Vp's House Still Incomplete [photo] by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:00am On Aug 18, 2015
Why was Aguda House, currently used by the VP renovated instead? The US VPs have been pairing with the Navy in the Naval Observatory building for more than 100 years now.
Re: 7 Billion Spent Yet Vp's House Still Incomplete [photo] by Nniboy: 11:01am On Aug 18, 2015
These people does not have the fear of God in spending our Money oooooo. 7Billion naira yet they were still asking for more. Hmmmmmmm
Re: 7 Billion Spent Yet Vp's House Still Incomplete [photo] by simdam500(m): 11:05am On Aug 18, 2015
Nigeria nonchalant attitude towards spending is the greatest corrupt attitude
Re: 7 Billion Spent Yet Vp's House Still Incomplete [photo] by Davidifeanyi: 11:05am On Aug 18, 2015
Juxtified:
This house can be built from foundation to painting with less than 800million naira only.

No mind them, imagine spending 7bill ontop this bush plaza, Our Aso Rock is built on Lies.
Re: 7 Billion Spent Yet Vp's House Still Incomplete [photo] by ITSAWRAPWORLD: 11:06am On Aug 18, 2015
I smell something-
-
-
-
-
-
-
PROBE
Re: 7 Billion Spent Yet Vp's House Still Incomplete [photo] by persius555(m): 11:08am On Aug 18, 2015
Chai, where are those jona apologists who are ready to die for their saint leader. 7 billion naira equals $35 million dollars. They have finished this country and bala mohammed is aking for more like he is oliver twist. Bala mohmmed should be arrested and prosecuted.
Re: 7 Billion Spent Yet Vp's House Still Incomplete [photo] by Nobody: 11:10am On Aug 18, 2015
Abeg that picture must be fake. That small house cannot even cost N50 million at that stage not to talk of N7 billion.

1 Like

Re: 7 Billion Spent Yet Vp's House Still Incomplete [photo] by koboko69: 11:12am On Aug 18, 2015
LALASTICLALA HOW MANY TIMES ON FP. BETTER THREADS ARE ON POLITICS SECTION, YOU WONT MOVE THOSE. YOU KEEP BORING US WITH SOME JONATHANS PIC AND INCONSEQUENTIAL NEWS
Re: 7 Billion Spent Yet Vp's House Still Incomplete [photo] by kristisking(m): 11:13am On Aug 18, 2015
slimfit1:
What happened to Aguda house ? Jonathan over to you useless man. They can sell the house or paint it and even better probe the contractor and the fct minister who initiated the waste.
Dont you think you are more useless than GEJ.Was it GEJ that awarded the contract?Must you people drag GEJ's name into everything?Ode!
Re: 7 Billion Spent Yet Vp's House Still Incomplete [photo] by NwaNimo1(m): 11:14am On Aug 18, 2015
This is too big for our short VP (the mere commissioner) - all he needs is a 'boys quarter' grin
Re: 7 Billion Spent Yet Vp's House Still Incomplete [photo] by goodgate: 11:15am On Aug 18, 2015
Juxtified:
This house can be built from foundation to painting with less than 800million naira only.
yes even for less than Half the amount you stated.
Re: 7 Billion Spent Yet Vp's House Still Incomplete [photo] by cucumba(m): 11:21am On Aug 18, 2015
Which way Nigeria

Youths must survive...

I'm preparing to be the next future Governor, president, senator or chairman in the future

GOD bless 042
GOD bless NKANU LAND
GOD bless Nairaland
Re: 7 Billion Spent Yet Vp's House Still Incomplete [photo] by harry509: 11:22am On Aug 18, 2015
MrNL:

http://thenationonlineng.net/n7bn-gone-as-vps-new-residence-is-abandoned/
dis is xactly d definition of corruption. 7billion spent so far stil uncompleted HmmmmM! Na thurder & ogun go fire all d money looter's n dis country. Dis money wud av be enuf 2 employ urth's n dis country. May lookn @ dat house I can use 400milion naira 2 complete it. Thurda fire una once again
Re: 7 Billion Spent Yet Vp's House Still Incomplete [photo] by Trunaijian: 11:23am On Aug 18, 2015
The corruption charges that awaits the former FCT Minister Bala mohd is the size of olumo rock. We are waiting in ernest.

1 Like

Re: 7 Billion Spent Yet Vp's House Still Incomplete [photo] by kenoz(m): 11:46am On Aug 18, 2015
Hmmm
Re: 7 Billion Spent Yet Vp's House Still Incomplete [photo] by Nobody: 11:52am On Aug 18, 2015
if i was buhari that house must be completed within the next year and the VP osibanjo made to live there peacefully...what is wrong with this useless country...completing a project is a taboo... angry angry...must we steal...must we loot...even after calculating costs and profits from carrying out this project the bobo still decided not to finish the job...rubbish... angry angry

1 Like

Re: 7 Billion Spent Yet Vp's House Still Incomplete [photo] by Nobody: 12:01pm On Aug 18, 2015
IzonOwei:
if i was buhari that house must be completed within the next year and the VP osibanjo made to live there peacefully...what is wrong with this useless country...completing a project is a taboo... angry angry...must we steal...must we loot...even after calculating costs and profits from carrying out this project the bobo still decided not to finish the job...rubbish... angry angry

Bro, sometimes you don't just know what more to say....It's so depressing the level of waste we create in the system. In a nation where millions are poor...SMH!
Re: 7 Billion Spent Yet Vp's House Still Incomplete [photo] by Nobody: 12:04pm On Aug 18, 2015
dearpreye:

Bro, sometimes you don't just know what more to say....It's so depressing the level of waste we create in the system. In a nation where millions are poor...SMH!
preye i cant even imagine why a vps house should be constructed with a whooping 7billion naira...this is the reason why the money was rather diverted and stolen...how can a house be built for 7billion naira..na stadium...something is wrong with this country...
Re: 7 Billion Spent Yet Vp's House Still Incomplete [photo] by AfroKnight: 12:07pm On Aug 18, 2015
2 billion will finish this house tastefully with fountains and pools. PDP really stole money. Chai.
Re: 7 Billion Spent Yet Vp's House Still Incomplete [photo] by Nobody: 12:10pm On Aug 18, 2015
IzonOwei:
preye i cant even imagine why a vps house should be constructed with a whooping 7billion naira...this is the reason why the money was rather diverted and stolen...how can a house be built for 7billion naira..na stadium...something is wrong with this country...

The system makes too much one available at the centre. That's all. Plus the naturally extremely wasteful average black person...its a go..
Re: 7 Billion Spent Yet Vp's House Still Incomplete [photo] by Nobody: 12:15pm On Aug 18, 2015
dearpreye:

The system makes too much one available at the centre. That's all. Plus the naturally extremely wasteful average black person...its a go..
embarassed embarassed embarassed....its sad..
Re: 7 Billion Spent Yet Vp's House Still Incomplete [photo] by slimfit1(m): 1:51pm On Aug 18, 2015
kristisking:
Dont you think you are more useless than GEJ.Was it GEJ that awarded the contract?Must you people drag GEJ's name into everything?Ode!

If he cares about us all if he was thinking about other people that can't afford shoes he would have asked what was wrong with the present one. Have you been to the school in his village.
If we keep developing people like you Nigeria will be a difficult country to live in, in as much as people like you keep existing there is no hope for us my brother.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Returns Budget For The 3rd Time, Demands Final Copy / Dino Melaye Remains In Hospital Bed [photos] / Tinubu, Modu-Sheriff, Ben Bruce At Tosin Saraki's Wedding (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.