Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,853 members, 7,817,524 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

How Ekiti State N4.7 Billion Bailout Fund Was Shared - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Ekiti State N4.7 Billion Bailout Fund Was Shared (19658 Views)

₦614 Billion Bailout: FG Begins Deducting From States’ Allocations / See How Ekiti People Welcomed Atiku In Ekiti State-photos / $16bn Power Project Fund Was Shared – Orji Uzor Kalu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Ekiti State N4.7 Billion Bailout Fund Was Shared by todaynewsreview: 6:14am On Jul 28, 2017
Ekiti State Governor, Ayodele Fayose on Thursday 27th July, 2017 met with labour leaders, teachers, civil servants and some other stakeholders at the government house to brainstorm on how the 4.7billion Naira bailout Fund will be spent.
At the end of the deliberation;
N1.8billion went to the Local Government, while
N2.9billion was allocated to the State Government (Teachers and others).
The governor enjoins the union leaders to submit areas of priority on which the money must be spent. Gov. Fayose also took time out to interact with the workers to know more about their welfare.

More here: http://naijanewsheadlines..com.ng/2017/07/how-ekiti-state-47-billion-naira.html

5 Likes

Re: How Ekiti State N4.7 Billion Bailout Fund Was Shared by joe4real12: 6:16am On Jul 28, 2017
That's my guy!

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Ekiti State N4.7 Billion Bailout Fund Was Shared by optional1(f): 6:20am On Jul 28, 2017
lemme go na hug transformer

2 Likes

Re: How Ekiti State N4.7 Billion Bailout Fund Was Shared by Raphtop(m): 6:21am On Jul 28, 2017
I just hope he pays the workers and pensioners their backlog of salaries
Re: How Ekiti State N4.7 Billion Bailout Fund Was Shared by Sugarcious(m): 6:23am On Jul 28, 2017
That money will be misappropriated. I trust Nigerian politicians.
Re: How Ekiti State N4.7 Billion Bailout Fund Was Shared by Luciferdevil(m): 6:25am On Jul 28, 2017
Oshokomole of the whole Nigeria. The man that tormented the vegetable till he fail sick. The man that the whole Apc hav goosebumps at the sight of him. The only brave Afonja in the mist of his coward brothers (yoruba)

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Ekiti State N4.7 Billion Bailout Fund Was Shared by joe4real12: 6:35am On Jul 28, 2017
Luciferdevil:
Oshokomole of the whole Nigeria. The man that tormented the vegetable till he fail sick. The man that the whole Apc hav goosebumps at the sight of him. The only brave Afonja in the mist of his coward brothers (yoruba)
This your moniker make me laugh.

You be devil

5 Likes

Re: How Ekiti State N4.7 Billion Bailout Fund Was Shared by Luciferdevil(m): 6:37am On Jul 28, 2017
joe4real12:
This your moniker make me laugh.
You be devil
Yes, I am. Do you wanna meet my son sonofLuci?

1 Like

Re: How Ekiti State N4.7 Billion Bailout Fund Was Shared by joe4real12: 6:38am On Jul 28, 2017
Luciferdevil:
Yes, I am. Do you wanna meet my son sonofLuci?
grin grin grin What's the meaning of Lucifer?

3 Likes

Re: How Ekiti State N4.7 Billion Bailout Fund Was Shared by Luciferdevil(m): 6:44am On Jul 28, 2017
joe4real12:

grin grin grin What's the meaning of Lucifer?
I dnt know, God gave me that name when i was an angel bk then in heaven. Maybe cos i was beautiful then nd hav a nice voice to sing. Lol
Re: How Ekiti State N4.7 Billion Bailout Fund Was Shared by pelumi111: 6:50am On Jul 28, 2017
How many governor called the trade union in their state to delibrate on how to spend the Paris club fund?? if your governor did not do it pls don't abuse someone who is running a open government

47 Likes

Re: How Ekiti State N4.7 Billion Bailout Fund Was Shared by 48noble(m): 7:01am On Jul 28, 2017
pelumi111:
How many governor called the trade union in their state to delibrate on how to spend the Paris club fund?? if your governor did not do it pls don't abuse someone who is running a open government
Abia did

4 Likes

Re: How Ekiti State N4.7 Billion Bailout Fund Was Shared by chakula: 7:22am On Jul 28, 2017
To invite the trade union it does not mean the fund is going to be disburse accordingly.

6 Likes

Re: How Ekiti State N4.7 Billion Bailout Fund Was Shared by joe4real12: 7:35am On Jul 28, 2017
Luciferdevil:
I dnt know, God gave me that name when i was an angel bk then in heaven. Maybe cos i was beautiful then nd hav a nice voice to sing. Lol
Don't deceive yourself. Devil doesn't call himself devil.
Re: How Ekiti State N4.7 Billion Bailout Fund Was Shared by Luciferdevil(m): 7:57am On Jul 28, 2017
joe4real12:

Don't deceive yourself. Devil doesn't call himself devil.
sense fall on you joor

2 Likes

Re: How Ekiti State N4.7 Billion Bailout Fund Was Shared by Nobody: 8:51am On Jul 28, 2017
as usual, generated zero value. just share share share

4 Likes

Re: How Ekiti State N4.7 Billion Bailout Fund Was Shared by KayDEAN(m): 8:51am On Jul 28, 2017
OK continue
Re: How Ekiti State N4.7 Billion Bailout Fund Was Shared by OkoYibo: 8:52am On Jul 28, 2017
Okay
Re: How Ekiti State N4.7 Billion Bailout Fund Was Shared by Lexusgs430: 8:52am On Jul 28, 2017
At least he is not sharing bread and boiled egg to them (yet)......
Re: How Ekiti State N4.7 Billion Bailout Fund Was Shared by NonFarmPayrol: 8:52am On Jul 28, 2017
i like the fact that he stays close to the electorate

unlike most of our governors

7 Likes

Re: How Ekiti State N4.7 Billion Bailout Fund Was Shared by wildcatter23(m): 8:52am On Jul 28, 2017
I see

2 Likes

Re: How Ekiti State N4.7 Billion Bailout Fund Was Shared by OkoYibo: 8:52am On Jul 28, 2017
Luciferdevil:
Oshokomole of the whole Nigeria. The man that tormented the vegetable till he fail (fell) sick. The man that the whole (entire) Apc hav goosebumps at the sight of him. The only brave Afonja in the mist (midst) of his coward (cowardly) brothers (yoruba)

Shukudi, you must be an ipod piglet. Thus your Shuku Abuke Obama grammar can cure epilepsy.

Keep calling Yorubas cowards because they refuse to become hostile to you. You'll all soon get what you have been looking for. It's a promise, we're working on delivering it.
Re: How Ekiti State N4.7 Billion Bailout Fund Was Shared by kenzysmith: 8:52am On Jul 28, 2017
And am here fucking olosho
Re: How Ekiti State N4.7 Billion Bailout Fund Was Shared by Nobody: 8:53am On Jul 28, 2017
Other states nkor...
Re: How Ekiti State N4.7 Billion Bailout Fund Was Shared by Wizzyblack3(m): 8:53am On Jul 28, 2017
Oshoko 1

Re: How Ekiti State N4.7 Billion Bailout Fund Was Shared by edeXede: 8:53am On Jul 28, 2017
embarassed

This sharing formular is for the gullible media and the lazy bloggers.

Real sharing formula

1billion naira for buying roadside bole, ponmo amd ewa aganyin

2billion for state house repair and refurbishment

The rest can be shared among the teachers and workers
Re: How Ekiti State N4.7 Billion Bailout Fund Was Shared by Firefire(m): 8:54am On Jul 28, 2017
Transparency, how I wish Buhary & APC government can give Nigerians full account of the recovered loots, that's if it has not been re-looted. And also, full account of the 50 Naira levied on all bank transaction.

Truth & Transparency no where near this government.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Ekiti State N4.7 Billion Bailout Fund Was Shared by wildcatter23(m): 8:54am On Jul 28, 2017
optional1:
lemme go na hug transformer

No need for that. Hug me. I got something that still shocks
Re: How Ekiti State N4.7 Billion Bailout Fund Was Shared by fyneguy: 8:54am On Jul 28, 2017
[quote author=chakula post=58903578]To invite the trade union it does not mean the fund is going to be disburse accordingly. [/quote

Thank you!

Some people don't know this scammer
Re: How Ekiti State N4.7 Billion Bailout Fund Was Shared by maxiuc(m): 8:54am On Jul 28, 2017
Aregbese of osun state right now

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu's 75th Birthday: Patience Jonathan, Okorocha, Mantu Attend / They Have Eyes But Cannot See. Pity! / Obama Sends Investors To Buhari - Dailytrust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.