Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,525 members, 7,854,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:23 PM

Nelson Mandela’s Grandson Arrested For Raping 15-year-old Girl - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nelson Mandela’s Grandson Arrested For Raping 15-year-old Girl (1011 Views)

Mandela’s Grandson Accused Of Rape Granted Bail / Nelson Mandela's Grandson Charged With Rape / Nelson Mandela's Grandson Has Been Charged For Rape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nelson Mandela’s Grandson Arrested For Raping 15-year-old Girl by DONSMITH123(m): 11:25am On Aug 18, 2015
24-year-old grandson of Winnie and Nelson Mandela, former South African President, has appeared in the Johannesburg Magistrates’ Court over an alleged rape of a 15-year- old girl at a popular restaurant in Greenside, South Africa.

The accused was arrested on Friday, 14th August and can’t be named for legal reasons, until he pleads guilty to the allegation leveled against him.

Reports, according to the girl’s family spokesperson who confirmed the incident, say the victim went to use the rest room in a restaurant and the boy grabbed and raped her inside one of the toilets.

“Just because they have a famous surname, they think they can get away with crime. Children can’t just be raped and then everything is alright. The girl is young and doesn’t even drink,” the spokesperson added.

The victim’s spokesperson went further to say the boy’s grandmother’s bodyguard intimidated the father of the rape victim when he initially tried to file a criminal charge against him.

“Instead, the bodyguard went to the family pretending to be a cop. The father was told there was no need to arrest the suspect but when the father asked to see his badge, he didn’t have one. It turned out he had been sent by Winnie.

“Meanwhile, Winnie Mandela promised to hand him over to the police.

“She also said she will call a press conference. None of the promises has been so far kept,” the spokesperson noted.

Gauteng Police Spokesman, Brigadier Mashadi Selepe, said they were investigating the case .

http://dailypost.ng/2015/08/18/nelson-mandelas-grandson-arrested-for-raping-15-year-old-girl/

Re: Nelson Mandela’s Grandson Arrested For Raping 15-year-old Girl by kongaJUMIA: 11:27am On Aug 18, 2015
naso o
Re: Nelson Mandela’s Grandson Arrested For Raping 15-year-old Girl by lordtim001(m): 11:31am On Aug 18, 2015
Pedophile....God save our upcoming nieces and children from these heartless scumbags
Re: Nelson Mandela’s Grandson Arrested For Raping 15-year-old Girl by greatness22(m): 12:23pm On Aug 18, 2015
The stupid boy has dragged the famous name of the family to the mud..

Continue to sleep in heavenly peace sir Nelson Mandela
Re: Nelson Mandela’s Grandson Arrested For Raping 15-year-old Girl by Nobody: 1:16pm On Aug 18, 2015
So many men raping hmmmmm.
Re: Nelson Mandela’s Grandson Arrested For Raping 15-year-old Girl by Nobody: 1:19pm On Aug 18, 2015
andromida:
So many men raping hmmmmm.

Its scary
Even the men are no longer safe from rapists
Its like there is this crazy wind of rape
Crazy niggas just wanna stick their thingy in anything
and the sad thing is we are I a era of promiscuity
Where sex is free and readily available
why dont niggas take advantage of such?
Re: Nelson Mandela’s Grandson Arrested For Raping 15-year-old Girl by Nobody: 1:25pm On Aug 18, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Its scary
Even the men are no longer safe from rapists
Its like there is this crazy wind of rape
Crazy niggas just wanna stick their thingy in anything
and the sad thing is we are I a era of promiscuity
Where sex is free and readily available
why dont niggas take advantage of such?

I tire for una. Prostitutes everywhere maybe domination thrill.
Re: Nelson Mandela’s Grandson Arrested For Raping 15-year-old Girl by Nobody: 1:35pm On Aug 18, 2015
andromida:

I tire for una. Prostitutes everywhere maybe domination thrill.

Who is una

Re: Nelson Mandela’s Grandson Arrested For Raping 15-year-old Girl by Nobody: 1:52pm On Aug 18, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Who is una

Some men. smiley
Re: Nelson Mandela’s Grandson Arrested For Raping 15-year-old Girl by Nobody: 2:42pm On Aug 18, 2015
andromida:

Some men. smiley

I 4 chinese U here
Re: Nelson Mandela’s Grandson Arrested For Raping 15-year-old Girl by Nobody: 4:08pm On Aug 18, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

I 4 chinese U here

Lol for your mind. I got skills like twist kicks and some more.
Re: Nelson Mandela’s Grandson Arrested For Raping 15-year-old Girl by Nobody: 4:10pm On Aug 18, 2015
andromida:

Lol for your mind. I got skills like twist kicks and some more.

grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Another Trailer Falls In Lagos At Apple Junction, Festac, / Crime Alert: My Staff Disappeared With My Money At The Bank / Police Luking For 5 Yung Men Who Brutally Raped A Girl In Front Of Her Dad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.