Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,644 members, 7,816,647 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Response to "Show Me The South South" Thread - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Response to "Show Me The South South" Thread (3281 Views)

Yoruba Elders Accuse Buhari Of Marginalizing The South & Favouring The North / South-South Governors Want Corruption Charges Dropped To Stop Pipeline Attacks / Emir Sanusi's Response To His Marriage To Saadatu - Theheraldng.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Response to "Show Me The South South" Thread by QuotaSystem: 11:57am On Aug 18, 2015
SSW and SSE

represent

SOUTH SOUTH west and SOUTH SOUTH east.

cc: flyingsnail Udmaster TolaOluwatosin

Re: Response to "Show Me The South South" Thread by bugzbunny: 12:00pm On Aug 18, 2015
Leave matter for mathias
Right frm inception.. The northern plot has always been to divide and conquer..
Even here on Nairaland we knw the tribe dat will go as far to deny their
Identity just to cause friction between people alike..
Just like the OP instead of joining their southern brethens to break
The Northern hedgemony but alasss.....
A sellout is always a sellout
That's why IBB can tell them how he misses Abiola
And they applaud him.. History repeats itself

We are conquerers
The hate and propaganda binds us more together
Our destiny are common
We are proudly 5%
We shall rise again

4 Likes

Re: Response to "Show Me The South South" Thread by Ezenwammadu(m): 12:00pm On Aug 18, 2015
But their is no SSS

7 Likes

Re: Response to "Show Me The South South" Thread by QuotaSystem: 12:14pm On Aug 18, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
But their is no SSS

Thats because SSW + SSE = S (SS/SSS)

bugzbunny:
Leave matter for mathias
Right frm inception.. The northern plot has always been to divide and conquer..
Even here on Nairaland we knw the tribe dat will go as far to deny their
Identity just to cause friction between people alike..
Just like the OP instead of joining their southern brethens to break
The Northern hedgemony but alasss.....
A sellout is always a sellout
That's why IBB can tell them how he misses Abiola
And they applaud him.. History repeats itself
We are conquerers
The hate and propaganda binds us more together
Our destiny are common
We are proudly 5%
We shall rise again

You have been BUSTED. You cannot rob the SS of their identity.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Response to "Show Me The South South" Thread by QuotaSystem: 12:22pm On Aug 18, 2015
This is just another attempt by the Ibos to subjugate the South South people.

Imagine the audacity of telling me my land does not exist.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Response to "Show Me The South South" Thread by Sweetlemon(f): 12:22pm On Aug 18, 2015
I don't know if you guys know that there is something called "core North" this explains States that have core Northern values which includes majority Islamic population, etc. Google it for more explanation.

It's the same with SS though SS is more of a legalized and constitutionalized name for the geographical region.
Visit my thread for more explanation about the SS and what separates us from the SW and SE

https://www.nairaland.com/2516828/south-south-nigerias-pride-through

1 Like

Re: Response to "Show Me The South South" Thread by Mogidi: 12:23pm On Aug 18, 2015
Proudly a South-Southerner, wouldn't have it any other way, the SS is now a geographical region in Nigeria, haters should deal with it.
Re: Response to "Show Me The South South" Thread by lyntiffany(f): 12:25pm On Aug 18, 2015
Oya geography students come with your atlas and show me the geographical point of SS cause the op is building Babel on my head, pls I need clarification on this.

1 Like

Re: Response to "Show Me The South South" Thread by OJUcrook: 12:28pm On Aug 18, 2015
QuotaSystem:

Its a suicidal audacity

3 Likes

Re: Response to "Show Me The South South" Thread by atlwireles: 12:28pm On Aug 18, 2015
Why is South south giving some of you, morons heart attack and high blood pressure? angry angry angry

6 Likes

Re: Response to "Show Me The South South" Thread by bugzbunny: 12:29pm On Aug 18, 2015
QuotaSystem:

Anytin dat makes u sleep at nite...
Say to yaself

Re: Response to "Show Me The South South" Thread by OJUcrook: 12:36pm On Aug 18, 2015
Sweetlemon:
I don't know if you guys know that there is something called "core North" this explains States that have core Northern values which includes majority Islamic population, etc. Google it for more explanation.

It's the same with SS though SS is more of a legalized and constitutionalized name for the geographical region.
Visit my thread for more explanation about the SS and what separates us from the SW and SE

https://www.nairaland.com/2516828/south-south-nigerias-pride-through
I am a Nupe from the North Central. Bida, Niger state specifically. We are sandwiched between the Hausa and Yoruba in Niger state and Kwara state respectivelly, but you will never find both tribes foisting their identity on us.

Yoruba people use to call us Tapa. If you go to Lagos and Ogun state, their is one Masqurade called Igunnuko, our fathers were the one that gave the Yorubas the Igunnuko Masqurade but that doesnt make us Yoruba

6 Likes

Re: Response to "Show Me The South South" Thread by Jakpon: 12:39pm On Aug 18, 2015
There is nothing like south south. It is the awusa/foolanu people that created it. We only have eastern nigeria
Re: Response to "Show Me The South South" Thread by Jakpon: 12:43pm On Aug 18, 2015
Mogidi:
Proudly a South-Southerner, wouldn't have it any other way, the SS is now a geographical region in Nigeria, haters should deal with it.
shut up your ewedu smelling mouth you this cowardly yereba boy. There is nothing like south south, we only have eastern nigeria
Re: Response to "Show Me The South South" Thread by BishopMagic: 12:43pm On Aug 18, 2015
QuotaSystem:
SSW and SSE

represent

SOUTH SOUTH west and SOUTH SOUTH east.

cc: flyingsnail Udmaster TolaOluwatosin

SS is a geopolitical expression and does not exist in geography

fool

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Response to "Show Me The South South" Thread by Jakpon: 12:45pm On Aug 18, 2015
atlwireles:
Why is South south giving some of you, morons heart attack and high blood pressure? angry angry angry
dirty yereba boy. You are an ofe mmanu. There is no south south, check your map. Everything falls under eastern nigeria
Re: Response to "Show Me The South South" Thread by cheruv: 12:45pm On Aug 18, 2015
QuotaSystem:

Your land... shocked
Aren't you that Awusa guy that argued with fulanimafia against me shocked kam kpoo FBI

cc Rose2014

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Response to "Show Me The South South" Thread by ArodewilliamsT: 12:50pm On Aug 18, 2015
Jakpon:
shut up your ewedu smelling mouth you this cowardly yereba boy. There is nothing like south south, we only have eastern nigeria

Segun Anthony Adewole how far? you still smoke that weed at Mr Okafor's cool spot?

3 Likes

Re: Response to "Show Me The South South" Thread by atlwireles: 12:52pm On Aug 18, 2015
Jakpon:
dirty yereba boy. You are an ofe mmanu. There is no south south, check your map. Everything falls under eastern nigeria

Akobata Fulani lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed, I know the almajiri slavery of your linage, left you immersed in inferiority complex mode. You are free to run around and post your rubbish. That's what is expected of akobata foolanis like you.

2 Likes

Re: Response to "Show Me The South South" Thread by ArodewilliamsT: 12:53pm On Aug 18, 2015
cheruv:

Your land... shocked
Aren't you that Awusa guy that argued with fulanimafia against me shocked kam kpoo FBI

cc Rose2014

Quotasystem is 100% Ab00ki. Imagine the smelly Adamu claiming to be 'SS'. These Oduarewa monkeys funny no be small.

5 Likes

Re: Response to "Show Me The South South" Thread by BishopMagic: 12:56pm On Aug 18, 2015
Going by geopolitical nomenclature determined by the 1999 constitution which replaced regions by zones, the "South-South" rubish was created.

This is the only region in Nigeria which is referred to as the Niger Delta (excluding Edo).

There is no such thing in geography called south south.

Show me where north-north or west-west is.
Re: Response to "Show Me The South South" Thread by QuotaSystem: 1:02pm On Aug 18, 2015
cheruv:

Your land... shocked

cc Rose2014

Never claimed I was SS. I am not from the SS.
Re: Response to "Show Me The South South" Thread by Sweetlemon(f): 1:10pm On Aug 18, 2015
OJUcrook:
I am a Nupe from the North Central. Bida, Niger state specifically. We are sandwiched between the Hausa and Yoruba in Niger state and Kwara state respectivelly, but you will never find both tribes foisting their identity on us.

Yoruba people use to call us Tapa. If you go to Lagos and Ogun state, their is one Masqurade called Igunnuko, our fathers were the one that gave the Yorubas the Igunnuko Masqurade but that doesnt make us Yoruba

My sister please help us to beg Igbos o. We just don't understand again o! Na by force??

4 Likes

Re: Response to "Show Me The South South" Thread by QuotaSystem: 1:11pm On Aug 18, 2015
Am I the only one that saw Mogidi and atlwireless being called Yoruba just now shocked shocked grin shocked

2 Likes

Re: Response to "Show Me The South South" Thread by UncleJudax(m): 1:13pm On Aug 18, 2015
OJUcrook:

Stop the lame-assed propaganda. Nobody, I repeat nobody trying to assign a different identity to the good people of SS.

Your tribe is Nupe, just as there are tens of tribes (Isoko, Ibibio, Anang, Itsekiri etc) in the SS. There just happened to be Igbos in SS (e.g. In Rivers, Delta), just as there are yorubas in NC (e.g. Kogi, Kwara).

You guys should quit all these smear campaigns.

1 Like

Re: Response to "Show Me The South South" Thread by BishopMagic: 1:14pm On Aug 18, 2015
QuotaSystem:
Am I the only one that saw Mogidi and atlwireless being called Yoruba just now shocked shocked grin shocked

Who you dey ask?

Concentrate on your zombie desolate land up north

fool
Re: Response to "Show Me The South South" Thread by Mogidi: 1:14pm On Aug 18, 2015
QuotaSystem:

The guy is an attention seeking dolt, no need replying him.

BTW he's from the SW.

2 Likes

Re: Response to "Show Me The South South" Thread by UncleJudax(m): 1:20pm On Aug 18, 2015
Sweetlemon:

My sister please help us to beg Igbos o. We just don't understand again o! Na by force??
Bitterlemon, you are one confused fellow. Is anybody imposing Igbo identity on you?

Aren't there many minorities living peacefully with Igbos that found themselves in the SS geopolitical space?

You need help asap.

1 Like

Re: Response to "Show Me The South South" Thread by BishopMagic: 1:26pm On Aug 18, 2015
UncleJudax:

Bitterlemon, you are one confused fellow. Is anybody imposing Igbo identity on you?

Aren't there so many minorities living peacefully with Igbos that found themselves in the SS geopolitical space?

You need help asap.

leave that fool.

These days on NL hardly a day goes by with one yoruba trying to instigate divisions between the Niger Delta people and the Igbos as if there was anytime the Igbos have offended the ND people.

We know how they insulted Jonathan because they thought him being from a minority tribe is not fit to be President.

We know who oppose the establishment of a container port in the Niger Delta

We know the hypocrites who shout resource control but when it comes to oil they will turn mute.

We know the Nigerian staff of foreign oil companies who stood against any move to appease the indigenes with respect to employment, community development and environmental safety.

The Yorubas as I usually say are harmless as an enemy but treacherous as a friend.

Let them come to the Delta and see how they are considered traitors by the ND people.

4 Likes

Re: Response to "Show Me The South South" Thread by ARIZONA123(m): 1:30pm On Aug 18, 2015
UncleJudax:

Aren't there many minorities living peacefully with Igbos that found themselves in the SS geopolitical space?

You need help asap.

. That sluttylemon is a legendary coward from ogbomosho. He is a transgendered. Lmaooo

4 Likes

Re: Response to "Show Me The South South" Thread by ezeagu(m): 1:33pm On Aug 18, 2015
QuotaSystem:

QuotaSystem:

Never claimed I was SS. I am not from the SS.

So what did you mean by "Imagine the audacity of telling me my land does not exist."? Dubious, no?

2 Likes

Re: Response to "Show Me The South South" Thread by OJUcrook: 1:36pm On Aug 18, 2015
Sweetlemon:

My sister please help us to beg Igbos o.
You dont beg the Igbos, you smite them

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Painful:pregnant Women Waiting To Deliver(pictures) / Quick Vote To Test Nnamdi Kanu's Popularity On Nairaland / Igbo Should Stop Attaching To Ss By Force

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.