Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,458 members, 7,836,814 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Response to "Show Me The South South" Thread - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Response to "Show Me The South South" Thread (3317 Views)

Yoruba Elders Accuse Buhari Of Marginalizing The South & Favouring The North / South-South Governors Want Corruption Charges Dropped To Stop Pipeline Attacks / Emir Sanusi's Response To His Marriage To Saadatu - Theheraldng.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Response to "Show Me The South South" Thread by Jesusloveyou: 3:59pm On Aug 18, 2015
Mogidi:
Proudly a South-Southerner, wouldn't have it any other way, the SS is now a geographical region in Nigeria, haters should deal with it.
ur chief wailer, disagree

1 Like

Re: Response to "Show Me The South South" Thread by Mogidi: 4:11pm On Aug 18, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
ur chief wailer, disagree

We're proud to be S-Southerners just like folks from the SE are proud of their region. The bottom line is we can work with the S-Easterners who are mainly Christians like us, the last election buttress the point am making.

I wish your ilk good luck slaving under the mighty Sokoto caliphate, be ready to change ya name to Allahlovesyou.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Response to "Show Me The South South" Thread by Kalvan: 4:27pm On Aug 18, 2015
The SS will never be part of Biafra! Never!

Biafra is a failed project! Igbo fools.

1 Like

Re: Response to "Show Me The South South" Thread by BishopMagic: 4:35pm On Aug 18, 2015
Kalvan:
The SS will never be part of Biafra! Never!

Biafra is a failed project! Igbo fools.

so says the yoruba slave
Re: Response to "Show Me The South South" Thread by Nobody: 4:50pm On Aug 18, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

Segun Anthony Adewole how far? you still smoke that weed at Mr Okafor's cool spot?
you see how stupid you are? Everyone is segun adewale to you. Or was that not thesame name you claim I am yesterday?

That person must have messed up your life so bad that you mistake him to be anyone that doesn't agree with you.
Re: Response to "Show Me The South South" Thread by Nobody: 4:53pm On Aug 18, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

Segun Anthony Adewole how far? you still smoke that weed at Mr Okafor's cool spot?
you see how stupid you are? Everyone is segun adewale to you. Or was that not thesame name you claim I am yesterday?

That person must have messed up your life so bad that you mistake him to be anyone that doesn't agree with you.
To show you how confused you are, the guy's post was even derogatory to yorubas, yet you accused him of being someone else, same person you accused me of being.

Na wah for you o
Re: Response to "Show Me The South South" Thread by Nobody: 4:56pm On Aug 18, 2015
QuotaSystem:
Am I the only one that saw Mogidi and atlwireless being called Yoruba just now shocked shocked grin shocked
that's how they behave. Once you kick agaainst their biagra or viafra scam as a SSer, they label you yoruba and tag a yoruba name on you. ArodewilliamsT aka colynzo the flat head does it a lot. Fools

1 Like

Re: Response to "Show Me The South South" Thread by Mogidi: 4:57pm On Aug 18, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:
that's how they behave. Once you kick agaainst their biagra or viafra scam as a SSer, they label you yoruba and tag a yoruba name on you. ArodewilliamsT aka colynzo the flat head does it a lot. Fools

The guy in question is a Yoruba guy, check his post history.
Re: Response to "Show Me The South South" Thread by ArodewilliamsT: 5:02pm On Aug 18, 2015
Mogidi:

The guy in question is a Yoruba guy, check his post history.

Good Jakpon is yoruba, eveb monkeys like quotasystem and 1tortoise1( who owns that moniker), know that. yorubas lack integrity. I wish i can slap their oblong heads all the way to antarctica.

1 Like

Re: Response to "Show Me The South South" Thread by Jesusloveyou: 8:33pm On Aug 18, 2015
Mogidi:

We're proud to be S-Southerners just like folks from the SE are proud of their region. The bottom line is we can work with the S-Easterners who are mainly Christians like us, the last election buttress the point am making.

I wish your ilk good luck slaving under the mighty Sokoto caliphate, be ready to change ya name to Allahlovesyou.
if not for ur bigot mindset, u shouldn't mistake me to be a Muslim, how can a Muslim proclaim Jesus, and i am from d heartbeat of Nigeria, so in ur thinking sw are dominately Muslims, to change ur bigotry mindset, we are one, think as one Nigeria

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fatima Bello Dangote, Alike Dangote's Daughter Dies From Brain Cancer In / Live Updates: Abia Governorship Tribunal Verdict / If Ben Bruce Ran Against Buhari In 2019, Who Would You Vote For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.