Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,037 members, 7,814,537 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

I Didn’t Know Corruption Was This Much Under Me- GEJ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Didn’t Know Corruption Was This Much Under Me- GEJ (2517 Views)

 I Didn’t Know Corruption Was This Much Under Me- Goodluck Jonathan / I Didn’t Know Corruption Was This Much Under Me- Former President Goodluck Jonat / I Didn’t Know Corruption Was This Much Under Me- Former Pres, Goodluck Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Didn’t Know Corruption Was This Much Under Me- GEJ by Sparonani(m): 12:29pm On Aug 18, 2015
In all honesty, a lot of things happened during Jonathan
administration, unfortunately he was not aware and he
solely put his trust and relied on the appointed
personalities. This is quite unfortunate! The former
president, Jonathan did not bother to supervise or
monitor the activities of the people in his cabinet that is why they rubbished his administration with corrupt
practices. He was ignorant of the monumental treasury
heist that took place under him. In a meeting with President Buhari recently, it was
gathered that the Bayelsa born politician was shocked
when facts and figures were tabled before him about
how corruption reigned supreme under his leadership.
According to the report gathered from the private
meeting, he was quoted to have said that he’s just realizing this corruption for the first time. Facts, however, are beginning to emerge about the
presidential meeting, which was said to have been
facilitated by the former Head of States, Abdusalam
Abubakar, former President Goodluck Jonathan at the
Presidential Villa, Abuja was shocked to see how his
aides milked the economy of the country dry. We gathered that the meeting was at the instance of
the 2015 Elections Peace Committee, after former
President, Jonathan complained that President Buhari
was not sticking to the peace accord they signed. Jonathan was reported to have also sought for
understanding on alleged corrupt practices and
mismanagement of funds under his administration, with
a source saying the former President claimed he was
hearing about some of the graft allegations for the first
time.
The report however claimed that President Buhari
reportedly insisted that all looted funds must be
returned to the nation’s coffers, adding that the
President also restated his pledge that Jonathan had
nothing to fear at all. According to a source quoted by the report, the
outcome of the meeting between Buhari and Jonathan
formed the motive behind Vice President, Yemi
Osinbajo’s declaration at the weekend that the target of
the administration’s anti-corruption war was not
Jonathan. The report further disclosed that the former President
was not comfortable with the way Buhari moved
against his ex-Chief Security Officer (CSO), ex-
National Security Adviser (NSA) and some ministers,
asking the Abdulsalami committee to prevail on Buhari
not to rubbish him. Malok Jerry and Dele Ogunsakin didn’t waste much
time to fire him back on reading this statement he
made. Amazingly, the former president, GEJ has
always been known to take leave of the truth. On so
many occasions as president, he spoke from both
sides of his mouth. At a campaign rally, he said stealing was not corruption. The case at hand now is
so bad that even those he trusted who have come to
him for succor are likely not to get the desired shelter
because Mr. Jonathan has made it clear to them that
everybody should now bear his father’s name whether
you knew of corruption or not. A source said, “This man is always economical with
the truth. When the allegations against former Minister
of Aviation, Mrs. Stella Oduah broke, what did he do?
What of those allegation against Diezani Allison-
Madueke? Was it not Jonathan who allegedly blamed
the House of Representatives of inviting Diezani too much? Was it not under his leadership Diezani took the
House of Reps to court? Was it not same Jonathan
who allegedly said stealing was no corruption? Where
did he get the dollars with which he was bribing
traditional rulers from? Lie has strength, but truth has
endurance.” Another concerned citizen who were privy of this
information said, “It’s so unfortunate to hear a chief
executive of a country claiming he is just knowing if
corruption perpetrated under his administration after
someone’s else has taken over the office, which
means he does not have a way of checking people he employed to work for him. Anyway, Law does not know
ignorance he should be punished according to the law
of the land. The issue on the loot should stand,
because it will serve as a lesson those thinking in that
direction.”

2 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Know Corruption Was This Much Under Me- GEJ by BeeBeeOoh(m): 12:30pm On Aug 18, 2015
Until u sauce my rice..
Re: I Didn’t Know Corruption Was This Much Under Me- GEJ by kilode100(f): 12:30pm On Aug 18, 2015
Yawns**
Re: I Didn’t Know Corruption Was This Much Under Me- GEJ by MosakuAW(m): 12:31pm On Aug 18, 2015
Simple answer: Just because you are clueless.
Re: I Didn’t Know Corruption Was This Much Under Me- GEJ by Mogidi: 12:31pm On Aug 18, 2015
Another stewpid one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Didn’t Know Corruption Was This Much Under Me- GEJ by kestolove95(m): 12:34pm On Aug 18, 2015
Why u go know?..wey b sai na ogogoro u dey drink every day
Re: I Didn’t Know Corruption Was This Much Under Me- GEJ by Lanretoye(m): 12:34pm On Aug 18, 2015
he dosent knw anything during his regime.
the corruption was not only under you, it was all over you.

2 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Know Corruption Was This Much Under Me- GEJ by Imortal001: 12:37pm On Aug 18, 2015
Cluelessness is the answer.

3 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Know Corruption Was This Much Under Me- GEJ by wolesmile(m): 12:40pm On Aug 18, 2015
This man has never failed to disappoint me with the things that comes out of his mouth....

Dis guy dey think before he talk at all?? undecided undecided undecided undecided angry angry

2 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Know Corruption Was This Much Under Me- GEJ by Beremx(f): 12:43pm On Aug 18, 2015
When you said "Stealing is not corruption" and purposely starved the anti-graft agencies with funds not to fight corruption,what did you expect?

So much for being clueless!

3 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Know Corruption Was This Much Under Me- GEJ by merry02(m): 12:54pm On Aug 18, 2015
It was gathered that,a source,a reliable source......Nonsense!!!u ppl should go and face business.....waitin for buhari to do the needful!
Re: I Didn’t Know Corruption Was This Much Under Me- GEJ by fortunateme: 1:02pm On Aug 18, 2015
now u agree DAT stealing is corruption? d clue.. 1

Re: I Didn’t Know Corruption Was This Much Under Me- GEJ by SOUNDKING: 1:12pm On Aug 18, 2015
wolesmile:
This man has never failed to disappoint me with the things that comes out of his mouth....

Dis guy dey think before he talk at all?? undecided undecided undecided undecided angry angry
asin,Goodluck is the greatest fool from Ijaw land.

3 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Know Corruption Was This Much Under Me- GEJ by drey076(m): 1:17pm On Aug 18, 2015
dat is because u are incompetent sir
Re: I Didn’t Know Corruption Was This Much Under Me- GEJ by SOUNDKING: 1:18pm On Aug 18, 2015
I do tell people that PEJ,has more balls than GEJ.this man will sell the entire ijaw nation into slavry without knowing it. GEJ shouldn't have being born:::::radio Biafra.

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Know Corruption Was This Much Under Me- GEJ by wolesmile(m): 1:44pm On Aug 18, 2015
SOUNDKING:
asin,Goodluck is the greatest fool from Ijaw land.

my guy....... dat na even understatement
Re: I Didn’t Know Corruption Was This Much Under Me- GEJ by EgusiSoup: 1:47pm On Aug 18, 2015
Beremx:
When you said "Stealing is not corruption" and purposely starved the anti-graft agencies with funds not to fight corruption,what did you expect?

So much for being clueless!

Your hate for this man GEJ will lead you to your divorce. undecided
Re: I Didn’t Know Corruption Was This Much Under Me- GEJ by slimfit1(m): 1:57pm On Aug 18, 2015
Hmmmmm yet he failed to fire petroleum minister aba abaaaaaaaass please don't play with our intelligence
Re: I Didn’t Know Corruption Was This Much Under Me- GEJ by Mcowubaba: 2:08pm On Aug 18, 2015
EgusiSoup:

She done even marry undecided ?
Re: I Didn’t Know Corruption Was This Much Under Me- GEJ by saint047(m): 2:13pm On Aug 18, 2015
In few weeks, our Sole Administrator will mark 100 days in office

No policy.
No 5k.
No single capital project.
No Probe.

All noise.
Re: I Didn’t Know Corruption Was This Much Under Me- GEJ by docadams: 2:31pm On Aug 18, 2015
Mogidi:
Another stewpid one

Don't mind Jonathan. He was very very stewpid as a president.
Re: I Didn’t Know Corruption Was This Much Under Me- GEJ by Mcowubaba: 2:34pm On Aug 18, 2015
EgusiSoup:

She done even marry undecided ?
Re: I Didn’t Know Corruption Was This Much Under Me- GEJ by Chanchit: 2:42pm On Aug 18, 2015
He just indirectly confirmed that Nigerians were not. Wrong voting him out.
Re: I Didn’t Know Corruption Was This Much Under Me- GEJ by bugzbunny: 2:44pm On Aug 18, 2015
Hate go kill some people

Op... Source or u su*k mhen undecided

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Know Corruption Was This Much Under Me- GEJ by coldsummer: 7:35pm On Aug 20, 2015
This man often sound intelligent when he's not talking.

Can you please shut the F up!!!

Airhead.

Calling you clueless is an insult to clueless people.
Re: I Didn’t Know Corruption Was This Much Under Me- GEJ by ABUGEORGE(m): 8:23pm On Aug 20, 2015
When you Loose Something Very Important That's When You Know Your Mistakes.
Re: I Didn’t Know Corruption Was This Much Under Me- GEJ by smsshola(m): 9:02pm On Aug 20, 2015
He didn't know hmmm how wl he kno self when he said stealing is not corruption..

shoro ni Jona so yen?
Re: I Didn’t Know Corruption Was This Much Under Me- GEJ by BraniacX(m): 10:07pm On Aug 20, 2015
Thread of the stup1d, for the stup1d and by the stup1d undecided

Seriously, how stup1d can one honestly be? I mean stupidity had a grade at which it could be capped as an upper limit until all you degenerates were born
Re: I Didn’t Know Corruption Was This Much Under Me- GEJ by nochildsplay(m): 10:37pm On Aug 20, 2015
BraniacX:
Thread of the stup1d, for the stup1d and by the stup1d undecided

Seriously, how stup1d can one honestly be? I mean stupidity had a grade at which it could be capped as an upper limit until all you degenerates were born
what's this one saying ?

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING!! Biafra Vs Nigeria: Shut Up! - Biafran Elders Tell Northern Elders / "Goodluck Jonathan Once Wrote CBN To Give Someone N40billion" - President Buhari / Lagos Man Blast PHCN Staff 4 Demanding N10k Bribe 4rm Him 2 Reduce His Bill(Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.